Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (26254 Views)

Wike's Key Collaborators In Leaked Audio Unveiled By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Bitojoe(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
OP ...you dont have any point with your thread.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by mfm04622: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those are claims by those people. What evidence do you have that Tinubu use any military officer? Does he now post military personals? What evidence do you have that Fayemi shared money? Is it right to put a seating governor under house arrest?
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by dguyindcorner(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
APC never rigged election
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ahhhh! This is a bleached democracy.
Last Bullet
Our politics is bad

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Islie: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are we suppose to talk about someone said...... Or the voice of the guys we had having a meeting

If I want to out do someone on somethings I will try to paint the other person bad to attract sympathy from those I man putting my case up with
So, fayose calling those guys is like trying to drive home his point on how he needed help from them to coast to victory.......

Mind you fayose have denied the recording

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by argon500: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are these the people we are all supporting. Nigerian Politicians are all the same. Whether PDP or APC.. It just a pity that the other party do not have any strong hold in most parts of the country.

Anyways, we still want the change come March28th

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo ( APC)
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by PEREP: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Osun election rigging Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0SzHiZkkaE
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by stabillo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oh! Tinubu is worst

3 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Prazmira(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Transformation agenda and change. PDP is transforming the rigging pattern while APC is changing their modus operandi.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
The OP is an idiiott.

WHere was Fayemi and Tinubu implicated?

So in your mind the words of Fayose would be what implicates his opponent?

You can as well tell the world that the words of Buhari proves that Jonadumb is incompetent

4 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Sweetlemon(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can see how you guys dragged APC into this mess to cover up for PDP. The tape is clearly about PDP. Tinubu was just mentioned in passing. Yes APC dey rig/steal but we PDP are on a special level.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by ademega(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
What I can say about this new story is that PDP has accepted that they were in did caught but APC dey guilty also.
We Don hear. Buhari all the way
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Hoba007: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
What will a PDP loyalist says!? They never really admit to anything its been denial upon denials, they always look for ways to twist and turn situation like this, trying make themselves look like the good guys but Nigerians aren't fools! Nigerians have learnt no amount of propaganda gonna make us change our minds. The clueless one is going back otueke by God's grace.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by appini: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Propaganda everywhere, they should also tell us why the rigging was not done in Osun state.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by neenar: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
@ OP: I like your vigilance. But we can't exactly nail Tinubu or the APC based on what Obanikoro or anyone said. For all we care, it could be assumptions on their parts.

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Arysexy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
He who sells dog to buy monkey still have squatting animal in his house.

For those of u demonizing pdp since this audio leak came on air, u can all see apc is more dangerous, to the extent they work with Sahara reporters to edit the part that exposed apc.

Op Thanks for ur unbiased analysis.

How I wish there are better alternative to the two parties.

Will still stick with pdp, not a criminal party like apc claiming sanctimonious.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by fairheven: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
vandutchboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc#t=1772
Please listen to this audio, it's exposes how election are rigged by APC and PDP. They are both the same as you can see from the revelations in the audio.

Here are a list of the participants who are present:
1) Minister of State Defence Obanikoro
2) Governor Fayose
3) Senator Omisore
4) Minister of Police Affairs Olubade
5) Brig General Aliyu
6) Honourable Abdulkareem
7) Captain Sagir Koli (The man than recorded them and leaked the tape)

People mentioned in passing who were not present in the audio for various wrong doings
8} Chris Uba (aka Ngige kidnapper and Okija shrine man) Sent army men to help rig the election
9) Governor Fayemi (APC)-Was accused in the audio by Fayose of sharing money in Goverment the eve before the election and that is why he contacted Brig General Aliyu to block access to Goverment House
10) Bola Tinubu-Fayose claimed in the tape a he used the same Military Colonel who is from Okun who Tinubu also uses for election for the same purpose of rigging elections.
11) Goodluck Jonathan-Obanikoro claimed in the tape he was sent by The President to win the elections

I also noticed Saharareporters deliberately did'nt put subtitles when Fayemi and Tinubu were exposed on the tapes as well.APC and PDP are birds of the same feather,if they are not bribing officials of INEC,they are paying Military officials off to arrest opposition politicians, seize ballot boxes and get printed ballots from INEC as revealed by Fayose in the tape. PDP and APC are both extremly corrupt,just thought i'll but this out there.

This tape is the biggest expose on how elections are won,sadly it's not at the polling booths. This audio has exposed PDP and APC for the frauds they are,the Nigerian political system is rotten to the core,it also exposes how the Police,Armed Forces and INEC collude with politicians behind the scenes to win election.

Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded The Meeting

Our politics is too juicy that is practically impossible to curtail corruption..one of the solutions wud be to make a law that requires our leaders,especially the president and governor to "work on volunteer"basis...that means so long you want to be president or governor,just go ahead but you won't be payed salary and you won't have access to the treasury.
If that is done,90% of those seeking to rule an govern us wud disappear.
Politics is for "self"
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by philips70(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
The OP is an idiiott.

WHere was Fayemi and Tinubu implicated?

So in your mind the words of Fayose would be what implicates his opponent?

You can as well tell the world that the words of Buhari proves that Jonadumb is incompetent

Honestly am tired of Nigerians and their thought process. He expects Fayose to tell the commander that Fayemi is so clean but he wants him dealt with. And if he were a judge he will use Fayose's desperate account to convict Fayemi without seeking further proofs I guess. What I know is that tape will land people in jail someday.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by fedundiran(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Everyone knew that the Election was massively rigged..
How can a party won in all the local govt.
May God expose all the thiefs in Nigeria.
*Change!!!

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Misogynist2014(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
I hate rigging, corruption and incompetence but number 3 is an abomination to me, that why GEJ must go, he has everything.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Kennywills7(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thank u op
APC is even more dangerous even though they claim to b agents of change

2 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by dguizman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
fedundiran:
Everyone knew that the Election was massively rigged..
How can a party won in all the local govt.
May God expose all the thiefs in Nigeria.
*Change!!!
story for d gods...I also collected out out of 5k apc shared for ppl to vote for Fayemi.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
the highest riggers win.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Misogynist2014(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:
Thank u op
You agree PDP rigged?
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kennywills7:
Thank u op

evil Change undecided
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by xazxeq: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
I am voting GEJ under Pdp! and i am still gonna vote GEJ even under apcgrin
meanwhile if buharia likes let him become a christian, change his name to chukwuemeka or decamp to pdp i still wont vote himangry

because your vote automatically decides who win huh?
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Kennywills7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Firefire:

evil Change undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
fairheven:

Our politics is too juicy that is practically impossible to curtail corruption..one of the solutions wud be to make a law that requires our leaders,especially the president and governor to "work on volunteer"basis...that means so long you want to be president or governor,just go ahead but you won't be payed salary and you won't have access to the treasury.
If that is done,90% of those seeking to rule an govern us wud disappear.
Politics is for "self"
Poltics has always been a war about capturing the Treasury and that wont change in Nigeria. Politicians in both APC and PDP have all become billionaires through corruption since 1999 when we started democracy.I dont see this changing anytime in the future

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Biggyd2: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
PDP=APC
APC=PDP

The same morons who never cared about the masses when they were in PDP have now joined forces with some evil men in APC, are now 'angels of change'. I just blame all the other parties who couldn't get formidable candidates to give these yeye people a run for their money.

I just dey observe this country.
Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by customized19: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Arysexy:
He who sells dog to buy monkey still have squatting animal in his house.

For those of u demonizing pdp since this audio leak came on air, u can all see apc is more dangerous, to the extent they work with Sahara reporters to edit the part that exposed apc.

Op Thanks for ur unbiased analysis.

How I wish there are better alternative to the two parties.

Will still stick with pdp, not a criminal party like apc claiming sanctimonious.

No wonder you attack people here anyhow, you cant even make use of your brain for once. There was nothing implicating APC in the audio, it was just a statement by FAYOSE that they are sharing money in the government house. Listen to the audio again and you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
we knw na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.