Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pacemaker - A Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pacemaker - A Short Story (2988 Views)

Christopher (A Short Story) / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
spacefreak:

cheesy I'm not changing the title. A pacemaker is a specialized tissue that helps the muscles of the heart contract. Their are artificial pacemakers which could be internal or external. It is used as a result of cardiomyopathy.

Lool what I'm trying to say is Chiamaka has the effect of a pacemaker on him. Chisom had that effect but never as strong as Chiamaka. His heart shattered when Chiamaka left. Chisom got it beating at a point but never as strong as it was with Chiamaka tongue

Now, I'm suspecting you

Is this an autobiography?

1 Like

Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one though it was brief, i think you can broaden it and make it into a novel.
You write very well, your descriptive and narrative style was superb.
But...
At least you should have mentioned what type of car Chiamaka drove.
And then a little about what she does to earn a living,you mentioned something about her been more financially balanced than you,i was expecting you say what she really does.
Conclusively,you acted quite rational.
If am a male and an ex tells me we have a baby,i would experience _shock_doubt and i would love to see pictures of the baby before anything.

~my points may not be relevant,but as the saying goes 'each person is a king of his thoughts.
Thats mine.
Thumbs up!
More ink to your pen
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
No short story, the ladies in here will just have to have that pacemaker effect on you if that's what it takes to write this novel.
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Nice one though it was brief, i think you can broaden it and make it into a novel.
But...
And then a little about what she does to earn a living,you mentioned something about her been more financially balanced than you,i was expecting you say what she really does.
If am a male and an ex tells me we have a baby,i would experience _shock_doubt and i would love to see pictures of the baby before anything.

~my points may not be relevant,but as the saying goes 'each person is a king of his thoughts.
Thats mine.
Thumbs up!
More ink to your pen
That's it!
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by spacefreak: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
MzNelly:

Now, I'm suspecting you

Is this an autobiography?

Lool hell no!. I wish it was. You know, having two independent women that loves you. And of course having a son. I don't have a son and I don't have women that love me. smiley
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by spacefreak: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
But...

Thats mine.
Thumbs up!
More ink to your pen

Your opinion is very relevant. Thank you. He did experience shock and doubt, that's why he went to the restroom to clear his head. I should broaden it but Im a lazy writer. tongue
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by spacefreak: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
No short story, the ladies in here will just have to have that pacemaker effect on you if that's what it takes to write this novel.

Lool Im not feeling it yet. I hope I feel it soon. tongue
Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
spacefreak:

Lool hell no!. I wish it was. You know, having two independent women that loves you. And of course having a son. I don't have a son and I don't have women that love me. smiley

cheesy cheesy I could swear I felt relativity to the main character in question.

All good tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Pacemaker - A Short Story by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
spacefreak:

Lool Im not feeling it yet. I hope I feel it soon. tongue
hopefully...will be waiting. tongue back @ you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Ghetto With Love (18+) / BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored* / Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.