Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,394 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1530 Views)

My True Love Story ........Telling You With Tears / Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. / Is Naija Girl Telling The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: . by mirexxx(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
so what's ur own in the matter
are u the one dating her
if ur friend sees nothing wrong in it y should u
even created a thread undecided
guys are gossips o

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
It noting abeg depends on the maturity of who she's dealing with and this time it shows the guy is not even that mature. Everyone poo every healthy girl mensturate

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: . by mirexxx(f): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2015
barracud3r:
I think it's nasty and shameless
keep thinking smiley smiley
have a gudnyt sha
Re: . by Enegod(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2015
smh
Re: . by justmag(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2015
That's wifey material privileges....you can't be a girl I met last week saying such a thing. I'll show her the front door!
Re: . by kestolove95(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2015
She's just bein ril..i like such gurls
Re: . by justmag(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
are u the one dating her
guys are gossips o

I think you would say something like that. That's why you took this the wrong way. Insult me if you want. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: . by falconey(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2015
If she tell me she is bathing is SEXY....but poo she want make I come pack am?
Re: . by dechandel(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
And they say they want real girls!!

1 Like

Re: . by mirexxx(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
justmag:

I think you would say something like that. That's why you took this the wrong way. Insult me if you want. Just saying.
really brain is scarce
keep taking waheva i say here serious
i only pointed out 2 him that its not his businesses whatsoever if his friends gf says such
so it now means i also tell my boyfriend that
well i don't. goodnyt smiley smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2015
barracud3r:
a friend of mine met this girl he's been seeing for about about 8 months now,even though she has a serious boyfriend/fiance.
I and my friend and couple of other buddies were were chilling and drinking at a bar when he texted her asking what she was doing , she replied and said she's taking a poo. He showed me the text and I thought that was weird ,shameless and nasty for a girl to divulge such private information.
my friend said the girl even tells him she's on her period even when they had just met within 2 months . i thought the girl is just a cheap shameless slut. whats your opinion?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Tomorrow they will be like, "we want a real girl not all these fakies and pretenders" see one right there! and you're calling a slut. smh!

pls what do you guys want? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: . by passionate88: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2015
barracud3r:
a friend of mine met this girl he's been seeing for about about 8 months now,even though she has a serious boyfriend/fiance.
I and my friend and couple of other buddies were were chilling and drinking at a bar when he texted her asking what she was doing , she replied and said she's taking a poo. He showed me the text and I thought that was weird ,shameless and nasty for a girl to divulge such private information.
my friend said the girl even tells him she's on her period even when they had just met within 2 months . i thought the girl is just a cheap shameless slut. whats your opinion?
She isn't "cheap", what's there to be ashamed of when talking to someone you've probably had sex with? If he isn't comfortable with her answer, then he shouldn't bother asking her such questions again... I have female friends that tells me when they are seeing the red flag, I don't see any wrong in that

2 Likes

Re: . by passionate88: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
are u the one dating her
guys are gossips o
angryangryangryangry
Re: . by mirexxx(f): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: . by passionate88: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2015
dechandel:
STOP generalizing angryangry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2015
falconey:
If she tell me she is bathing is SEXY....but poo she want make I come pack am?
wait ooooo

do you poo?
Re: . by itstpia8: 1:22am On Feb 07, 2015
barracud3r:
I think it's nasty and shameless

arent you the one opening senseless threads all over the forum?
Re: . by Oahray: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Wait, lemme get your story straight. It's okay for a girl to cheat on her serious boyfriend/fiance with your friend. It's okay for her to open her legs to him. None of those make her a 'cheap shameless slut', no.

However the fact that she reminds a guy (who isn't mature enough to keep private info private) that she is capable of seeing her period or using the toilet, like every other normal lady, makes her cheap and shameless.

Guy you fake pass Nicki Minaj azz. Childish pretender angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
dechandel:
I tire o. after they will say they want girls who have nothing to hide n who open up to them completely. they r the same ones who will bash such a girl. attimes I dey tire for we guys sef. I'd cherish a girl like this anyway anytime...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Tomorrow they will be like, "we want a real girl not all these fakies and pretenders" see one right there! and you're calling a slut. smh!

pls what do you guys want? lipsrsealed

help me ask them o...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2015
D gal is a real gal n mature not among immature ones still forming, well I too have dat kinda of lady beside me n I respect her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why People Marry The Wrong Person : All Unmarried Must Read This Before Marriage / Who Got It Right? (pix) / Kamasutra Lessons And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.