Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. (838 Views)

Advice Seriously Needed / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by festusfeezy(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2014
pls my fellow nairalanders, is barely two weeks now we got intimated to each other, and she has started introducing me to her family members already. And i felt this is just too fast, or wat do u guyz think, . Tanks
Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by nani212(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
It shows she is really interested in you. Don't see anything wrong in that

1 Like

Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by Sijo01(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
How old is the relationship?
Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by Enegod(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
is like you want to yansh and dump her

1 Like

Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by festusfeezy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01: How old is the relationship?

Just two weeks old
Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by festusfeezy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Enegod: is like you want to yansh and dump her

Even God knows am not dat type. Y dont u give ur reasons. Or u better b seriuos for once
Re: Is She Taking It Too Fast? Your Advice Seriously Needed. by Dygeasy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01: How old is the relationship?
Or Rather How Old Are They Both?

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Wasy To Know A Liar / She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me / 6 Ways To Become IRRESISTIBLE To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.