Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (41782 Views)

Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Laredojohn(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Pastor Adeboye also prayed for all other RCCG members contesting for one position or the other...he prayed for the president first being the present leader.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Abba999:

...then you are not better than the Devil himself. grin cheesy undecided

How many dicks.did you swallow before making such foolish statement
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Deltagiant: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
dvee2:
GEJ prays he is humble, Buhari prays, he is a religious bigot. If Buhari was spotted as many times as GEJ in the mosque, people will call h a religious fundamentalist. GEJ address the nation every week from different churches across the country, they say he is humble. Such double standard
Buhari is not held on a different standard but on his own human rights record. This is irrespective of what Islam represents today the world over.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by jeroton: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan with his false humility, it can't work this time around. You went to RCCG to see osinbajo who is warming up to take over from u. Just enjoy your entitlement (#21bn)

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by sanmibukunmi: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
mdokaba1:
Wow! As much as I admire his humility, I still won't vote for him.

#modified.
Can't believe I made front page on such a global platform. Its an honor anyways thanks super mode
I swear you have really impressed me...I am sm1 dt might eventually vote Jonathan but you as a buhari Fan has distinguished yourself..you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ at least a good thing in Jona but you wouldn't vote him cos maybe to you he is not good enough to be president. I like objective ppl like you unlike sm1 dt will turn dis in to stupid religious war...well done bro we pray the right candidate gets elected. Amen
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
ifihearam:
Ride on your excellency. The Almighty God has chosen you like he did to David noamount of goliath(buhari and his son boko haram) can stop you sir.

Long live the president
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria

Playing politics with the name of God has its penalty.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by bigwig97(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
costandi:
Wow!!!! Now who is Adeboye siding?
pastor adeboye prayed 4 nigeria using her president, gej, as a point of contact, he didnt pray that gej shuld win or lose election. xo i cant say he is siding gej
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by bigmo1(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan comes to rccg camp once in 4 yrs and close to election period, yet adeboye still goes ahead to pray for him. And the Lucifer is kneeling down before the pulpit like an humble dog. I will never attend rccg again.I hope he will get his own share of 6 billion naira

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
See osibanjo face look like a monkey. ....hahahaha

GEJ TILL 2019

From your username, its obvious you're a bloody biafran, who will vote GEJ cos of what Yorubas did to you in the civil war grin
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by rexoluj(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2015
rafeelly:
The president visited The Redeemed Christian Church of
God camp today where pastor E.A Adeboye prayed for him.
He also met APC VP candidate Prof. Osinbajo there.

source: http://lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/photos-pres-jonathan-at-rccg-camp-today.html?m=1

So much Hypocrisy in Nigeria...

This is a sitting President that keeps visiting religious centres o...and he's not considered a bigot.

But a Buhari who has not been seen visiting a Mosque or a Sheik is being considered a Fundamentalist.

So much we need to sit and think about before any additional comment.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by lloyds(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Baba was careful. He didnt lay his hand head like the last time. He know this politicians are just stubborn and selfish.

These politicians are just trying to put Adeboye under pressure to approve or support them, once they enter the office they run away as usual.

Adeboye is a man of God, but i pray God will help him to be careful with these politicians.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by saduman(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Incase you don't know where exactly to go get your PVC, follow this link
http://www.govote.ng/pickup/
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Amya(f): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Babysho:
This Jonathan...i dont even know what to say about him..after late president umaru died and jonathan became acting president...i thought he was goin to be the transformation..the person dat wud put shade at bustops...d person dt wud build skyscrapers and rent it out to individuals...d person dt wud make an efficient railway system(bullet shaped trains)....even till now i cant still say whether he is a corrupt person or not...or maybe he doesnt know how to make decisions concerning missing financial reports...i dont even grab whats happenin in dat Aso Rock sef....
-
-
Buhari isnt the man that would provide all this cool stuffs...maybe Osibanjo wen e becomes President..but not Buhari...am voting Buhari just to stop the Boko'Haram stuff...
-
-
Nigeria...with the billions of money we have..our standard of living ought to be better than S.A's...i wish Nigeria never got Independence gan sef...

You have to learn to crawl before you learn to work. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Abibe4u: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
This shows how desperate this man is to remain in power, he keep jumping from one church to another to seek God favour on the election, if he believes that God will answer his prayers, why try to shift the election date forward, he SHOULD repent and leave everything in God's hand because what would be would be.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by thunder74(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Babysho:
This Jonathan...i dont even know what to say about him..after late president umaru died and jonathan became acting president...i thought he was goin to be the transformation..the person dat wud put shade at bustops...d person dt wud build skyscrapers and rent it out to individuals...d person dt wud make an efficient railway system(bullet shaped trains)....even till now i cant still say whether he is a corrupt person or not...or maybe he doesnt know how to make decisions concerning missing financial reports...i dont even grab whats happenin in dat Aso Rock sef....
-
-
Buhari isnt the man that would provide all this cool stuffs...maybe Osibanjo wen e becomes President..but not Buhari...am voting Buhari just to stop the Boko'Haram stuff...
-
-
Nigeria...with the billions of money we have..our standard of living ought to be better than S.A's...i wish Nigeria never got Independence gan sef...
Jonathan is not the real problem and Buhari is not the solution but National Assembly and the courts, once these people are corrupt, there is nothing a president can do. They will frustrate you, and if the house is vibrant, and court is incorruptible, they will expose you. But, these other arms are the fertiliser of corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by omenka(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Disgusting conman. It worked for a lot of people in 2011, it's not gonna work this time.

He can go on a dry fasting in Jesus' tomb for all I care.

#SayNoToElectionPostponement,

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by zheroes(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
its only when it comes to election he remembers their is a need for prayer, God is not one to be mocked, you will reap what you sow. so kneeling down is a characteristic of a good leader? now i see why we are where we are.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by igeolink: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2015
The President with all the authority of over 160 million people of diverse religious beliefs should not be called out to kneel like a troublesome school boy in the name of prayer; and in the view of millions of people. Can't he pray? Can't they pray for him in private? He is surrendering the power of his office to the authority of a man who claims to represent God.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Suljosh: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Why is he going from church to church seeking for their votes? Agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Raotito(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Otidele wayi. Oga wa bere fun eto tire. Oti digbese. Didan ni sisan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by joe4christ(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2015
ifihearam:

He has no choice because when a man's way pleases the Lord even his enemies will pray for him.

How does Gej's way please the Lord
I wonder the kind of God you serve, he sure must be a retrogressive God...
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by lacasa: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Jarus:

Just imagine a picture of Buhari kneeling down before an Imam going round on Social Media.

I'm sure I won't see humility in the ensuing comments, but fundamentalist, fanatic blabla.

A nation of two interpretations.

The gospel truth
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by kblaq002(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
May d will of God be done in this nation Nigeria.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by synergycom19: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ trying very hard to deceived christains and Dumped them after elections,that what he did previously and after the elections aboundon christains being decimated by Rioters,then Boko Haram relentless bombing of churches(GEJ was busy Fasting with the muslims during the fasting period turning a blind eyes to there atrocities,foolishly thinking they will like him after denying them the presidency),even the victims where still aboundan by GEJ,even the Nyanya victims most of them christains,where aboundan by GEJ,the plateau people being killed by muslims hausa fulani where also aboundan by GEJ,the people of Taraba and Benue the same thing,Most worst of All the CHIBOK CHRISTAIN GLRIS,ABOUNDAN BY GEJ. And GEJ is suddenly a christian

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2015
#Likeserious
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Lolz,campain strategy, Niger don't allow Jonathan to fool us becos of his kneels on the ground for baba ooo,
Do u remember when the told us the does not have shoes there?
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by slap1(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ get big legs o! See his shoes!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by bumtos(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
mdokaba1:
Wow! As much as I admire his humility, I still won't vote for him.

#modified.
Can't believe I made front page on such a global platform. Its an honor anyways thanks super mode
Your vote has nothing to do with the one he has gotten already. Infact I dont think you qualify to vote self 'cos I don't think you have PVC.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2015
humility does not equal great competencies and ability to perform . where is the proof of humility too. all these are just strategies , why do politicians have to go to churches when its time for elections. Vote for change and not out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2015
# EXPIRED FORMAT!!! Ain't no clueless kleptos can stop HURRICANE CHANGE!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Babysho(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2015
thunder74:

Jonathan is not the real problem and Buhari is not the solution but National Assembly and the courts, once these people are corrupt, there is nothing a president can do. They will frustrate you, and if the house is vibrant, and court is incorruptible, they will expose you. But, these other arms are the fertiliser of corruption in Nigeria.

but Jonathan did nothing about it...i doubt if Jonathan has one day asked Minister of Finance for an account of Nigeria's revenue and expenditure...and ask questions concerning it....if he knows that the house of assembly is corrupt,then dismiss them!....but he thinks Stealing isnt Corruption...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.