Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (41788 Views)

Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by drstone1: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Kneeling down here isn't the issue, the subsidy thieves are your friends. You don't need to kneel down before God before you stop them from Looting us Dry......

Nigerians and Religion
If you had shared equal passion in advocating for the arrest of Tinubu Fashola and co to release what they are looting from lagos state coffers and thatg they adopt the FOI bill- I would have counted you a true patriot, unpartisan and believable. But for now, kindly swallow back ur biases n ill-words.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by esantex(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Photo: Pastor Adeboye Also Prays For Osinbajo & Others
After praying for the president, Pastor Adeboye also called Osinbajo and every other Redeemed member running for a political post out to pray for them.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by lekantruth: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Kneeling down here isn't the issue, the subsidy thieves are your friends. You don't need to kneel down before God before you stop them from Looting us Dry......

Nigerians and Religion

God bless you for this comment... He is an hypocrate.....
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by experience16: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2015
payan:
Fellow nairalanders, pls dont be deceived with the prayer for GEJ by daddy G.O. I was at the camp today. As they introduced him some were shouting yes while others were saying no. Infact if u listened to d way GEJ adressed the congregation u will know dat sth is missing. Then come to the time of prayer for him. Daddy G.O only prayed and use him as a point of contact to other organs of govt that during and after election there will be no war and violence in country that at the end of everything the name of God shall be glorified. No single pers
onal prayer for him. Then come to prayer for Osinbanjo after message. G.O prayed Father please grant them their heart desires among others. From information above u can pls decide for yourself whom daddy G.O actually prayed for.
Mr Man, stop misleading people on nairaland. I was in camp. I just came back . I am the video with me. Who did we (everybody)really prayed for yesterday? was it not Gej? Osinbanjo and others contesting for elective positions were just prayed for by Daddy G.O.
mind you I have the video with me.
stop deceiving people on nairaland.
Gej said he was not in camp to campaign and he never campaigned.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by experience16: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
payan:
Fellow nairalanders, pls dont be deceived with the prayer for GEJ by daddy G.O. I was at the camp today. As they introduced him some were shouting yes while others were saying no. Infact if u listened to d way GEJ adressed the congregation u will know dat sth is missing. Then come to the time of prayer for him. Daddy G.O only prayed and use him as a point of contact to other organs of govt that during and after election there will be no war and violence in country that at the end of everything the name of God shall be glorified. No single pers
onal prayer for him. Then come to prayer for Osinbanjo after message. G.O prayed Father please grant them their heart desires among others. From information above u can pls decide for yourself whom daddy G.O actually prayed for.
Mr Man, stop misleading people on nairaland. I was in camp. I just came back . I have the video with me. Who did we (everybody)really prayed for yesterday? was it not Gej? Osinbanjo and others contesting for elective positions were just prayed for by Daddy G.O.
Gej said he was not in camp to campaign and he never campaigned.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:

Mind you all the names you mentioned here are not moslems but just arabians..as of the fields you mentioned,don't even go there coz they don't measure up..think greeks,americans,portuguese,french,germans etc..moslems always thinking anything arabic is islam as though there are no christians among them

Just every christian thinks every white man is christian. Or that jews are allies of christendom.

let's go back to the beginning. Buhari is accused of religious fundamentalism. But it's actually Goodluck Jonathan and his deputy sambo doing their utmost to widen the chasm.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by ukachimo: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Picture experts in de house pls help us to analyse if this pix is real. Make una no crucify me na send dem send give oh!

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2015
drstone1:

If you had shared equal passion in advocating for the arrest of Tinubu Fashola and co to release what they are looting from lagos state coffers and thatg they adopt the FOI bill- I would have counted you a true patriot, unpartisan and believable. But for now, kindly swallow back ur biases n ill-words.

Presidency holds d key to Overall National development. I don't give a Bleep abt governors for now all I want is for my president to wake up
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by rafeelly(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:

Many things

ain't in bondage dude... u should deliver yourself first
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by confidenceikeh: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Wat a humble man
rafeelly:
The president visited The Redeemed Christian Church of
God camp today where pastor E.A Adeboye prayed for him.
He also met APC VP candidate Prof. Osinbajo there.

source: http://lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/photos-pres-jonathan-at-rccg-camp-today.html?m=1
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by manfred10(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2015
dayo23:
I just luv that prof, pastor Osibanjo! Gej mind would have been "why on earth didn't I have this humble man on my ranks of Minister or advisers" by the way am an RCCG member and am voting GMB/Osibanjo. Nothing changes as long as God didn't come down himself to endorsement anybody.

I love you my brother,you candid
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
rafeelly:
The president visited The Redeemed Christian Church of
God camp today where pastor E.A Adeboye prayed for him.
He also met APC VP candidate Prof. Osinbajo there.

source: http://lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/photos-pres-jonathan-at-rccg-camp-today.html?m=1

He who kneels before God, must conquer. God loves humble people. Even if they are clueless. God looks at the heart.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by honvalid(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Gej is our choice .watch he will triumph stresslessly.Osibanjo will never forget such humiliation.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians judge very easily,whereas they are not better off,quick to condemn other people. No wonder south Africans call us hypocrites!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by rafeelly(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

He who kneels before God, must conquer. God loves humble people. Even if they are clueless. God looks at the heart.

even if he is clueless..God would come down and make him clueful abi...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by FRANKDUFF: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
mdokaba1:
Wow! As much as I admire his humility, I still won't vote for him.

#modified.
Can't believe I made front page on such a global platform. Its an honor anyways thanks super mode

Jona will win
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by abdulkudu: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Always a blessed country. Always a blessed President. We are for GEJ "Goodluck Enthusiasm for Jesus" #GEJ4NAIJA #Nigeria

Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
What's wrong in him kneeling down It's our african mentality and nigerian mentality. Is the president no longer a human being? On my graduation day inEngland, the mayor of Liverpool , who is equivalent to a state governor here decorated my gown for him, so only here on Nigeria we see ourselves as thin God
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by synergycom19: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
PASTOR ADEBOYE,this Man needs Counciling NOT prayers. Papa GO, you forget the several christain victims of Boko Haram bombings,killings,destructions,even those of Fulani HERDSMEN(another name for boko haram) that are still in Refugees camps today and some in Hospitals across the North central and Norteast states,GEJ has never cared to visit them and has completely aboundon them,what about the Chibok mostly christain glris which he also aboundon,have asked after them from GEJ,before offering prayers?,
PASTOR ADEBOYE,OUR GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE(job 8:3),HATES THE OPPRESSION OF THE POOR(Job 5:15-16),WEAK,ORPHANS,WIDOWS,ETC weather they are members of your church or not even muslims ,You as a MAN OF GOD(Mathew 7:21-23), ought to be Concerned for there plights.
Sir, I leave you to your conscience,
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by blackandbold: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
tuniski:
u surely think we are in a military era. Wake up the president can't dismiss the assembly and the financial are given regularly. GEJtill2019!
lol..yea we are not in the milutary era..but he is still the C-I-C at present and has the authority bestowed uponbhim to remove who ever he jugded to be incompetent..howver since his judgmentvof incompetence is blurred...he is only eager to dismisss or sack any one that questions the integrity of hos government..eg emir of kano..kama is a bitch sha
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by tartar9(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
he should also pray that God should pity and give him at least cow sense.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sorry I meant decorated my gown for me, and what I simply meant was he adjusted the gown, my cap and shook my hands before I bowed to the crowd
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by synergycom19: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=experience16 post=30506962]
Mr Man, stop misleading people on nairaland. I was in camp. I just came back . I have the video with me. Who did we (everybody)really prayed for yesterday? was it not Gej? Osinbanjo and others contesting for elective positions were just prayed for by Daddy G.O.
Gej said he was not in camp to campaign and he never campaigned. [/quotes
So GEJ is now a TRUTHFUL MAN,what you guys are all doing is WRONG]
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by tolulinks(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
pastor Adeboye must be the most revered pastor in Nigeria. Wow!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Lexzycane(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Humility Indeed! Where has he been since. Nigerians are very stubborn but very gullible too. Easily tricked.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by m4una(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
I hope Pastor Osibanjo did the needful by saying 'Amen' to the prayers... All the same, Gej till Olamide's Son shouts sai gej
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by eagleeyez: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
aresa:

That church hopping bigot and con man is humble: ?lmao.. wonders shall never end. grin

Word. Few sundays back he was in the catholic church in lifecamp, abuja.this shows he is not a man of loyalty.
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by sampeyo: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gof is with u GEJ ride on
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Achutebe(f): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
I repeat once again. This is another thing that separates TB Joshua from the rest of his Pentecostal colleagues in the vineyard - he distances himself from politics. "The nature of our job does not permit us to take sides," he recently said. Ride on, sir!
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by Godchoice1: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
My president, the almighty God has chose you comes February 14
Re: President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) by redsun(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I thought the first one was at the heat of the momen.? A mistake that he should have learnt from.

He is truly dumb. Who advises him? The whole thing seem like child's play really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos) / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces / Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.