Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,131 members, 7,838,876 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (33788 Views)

An American Explains How Obama Helped Install Buhari - Video / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by BlackTechnology: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Raiders:
Bros, Borno is bigger than Enugu. Enugu is a small state. You need to check the map of Nigeria again.
shocked

Geographical illiterate cheesy grin

Edo is bigger than Lagos but Lagos has more population wink

Too much of amala is dangerous to the brain cool

7 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Anthony, reclaim back PH first and all the abandon properties.

Hmmm I don't have an abandoned property there so I do nor know what to reclaim ..the king of port is called Eze not emir

But in ilorin its emir not oba ..we even have Eze Igbo in lagos
..I think when an oba is installed I will listen

Jebe biko

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
shocked

Geographical illiterate cheesy grin

Edo is bigger than Lagos but Lagos has more population wink

Too much of amala is dangerous to the brain cool

That is the effect of quantitative free education
Awolowo did much harm than good

3 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by shizzle11(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
zimoni:

Thank you Sir. God Bless You.

But I wouldn't say at the detriment of Easterners rather the Yorubas.

Jonathan made Yorubas his number one enemies when he became President in 2011.

Obasanjo fought a lot of cabals from North to liberate South and ensure Jonah emerged, yet Jonah made these people his close allies.

I have said it here several times. Jonah tried all he could to please the Hausa-Fulanis, he gave them a lot of juicy appointments yet they are still working against him.

They can't be pleased, all they want is the Federal Fawar. All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke.

My only worry now is that we have a lot of political leaders who are also working against Jonathan.

We have Oshiomole in Edo, Amaechi in Rivers, Okorocha in Imo and other SW Governors.

It could have been South vs North, if Jonah could win the entire South like he did in 2011(he only lost Osun State) and got some votes in MB, he would win the election.

But, too badt for us, now we have divided house in South. Too badt Jonah may lose this election. He shouldn't have fought with somebody like Obasanjo, this is the time he needs OBJ most to ensure he emerges again through do or die election. But he's offended the old man. He replaced all the PDP delegates from SW whom were all OBJ's candidates. Some of them left for APC. Why did he do that, why? Wetin konsain Jonah with whoever represents SW? Wetin konsain him nah? You don't divide your home when you have strong North to contend with.

Jonathan made a lot of mistakes, my instincts tells me Ahmed Gulak or whatever he calls himself was deliberately giving Jonah wrong advices just to ruin him.

Why make a northerner your NSA, Special Adviser on Political Affairs, INEC(he didn't see how OBJ installed Prof Iwu, an Easterner, who gave us do-or-die election which brought Jonah to power with Yaradua).

He shouldn't have appointed Jega in the first place. He wanted to be seen as a good guy who allows oppositions to thrive, now the opposition is about to consume him.

Jonathan has made a lot of mistakes, I pray he survives this tsunami. He would use his sense and do the needful if he emerged for the second term.

He surrounded himself with Hausa-Fulanis(he never learnt from late General Aguiyi-Ironsi), he gave them powerful positions, he tried to please them. Now they are about to send him back to Otueke.

There are lots of northern governors in PDP who are working towards Buhari's emergence as the president. Imagine that! They are working against their own political party. As far as they are concerned, it's about power returning to the north, nothing else matters.

I'm glad Military have come in. The election must be postponed and Jega should be threathened to resigned. Then a Yoruba or Igbo Prof should be appointed as the INEC chairman. A crazy Professor like Prof. Maurice Iwu(God Bless Gen Obasanjo wherever he is today) should be appointed from SW or SE. Prof Wale Omole can execute the job perfectly.

I've never trusted this Jega. I may not be bothered about North Central or North West, but how come 80percent voters have collected their PVCs in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa? How come? Who are the people collecting the cards? Na ghosts dey collect am?

Jonathan must do all he could to ensure he retains the power. It's high time we called their bluff. Let them do their worst. National Population Census and Renewal Of Major Oil Wells are taking place next year. Jonathan must be the President then.

Say no to Internal Colonialism.

Say no to Born To Rule.

Say no to Census Rigging.

President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Must Win This Election And Rule Till 2019.

We shall hand over power to the northerners after we must have conducted free and fair population census(for the first time in the history of Nigeria) and give oil wells to the rightful owners in 2016.

Jonathan Till 2019. If They Don't Want Jonathan, Then We Go Our Separate Ways.

God Bless Nigeria.

Lobatan O Jarey.
God bless you bruv! May your days be long on earth. AMEN! I endorse your comment 100%. cool

I barely have time to comment as used to be the case, but will relay my experience probably on a new thread as a pointer to the fact that the election is systematically being rigged already in favour of the apc.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by zimoni(f): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
God bless you bruv! May your days be long on earth. AMEN! I endorse your comment 100%. cool

I barely have time to comment as used to be the case, but will relay my experience probably on a new thread as a pointer to the fact that the election is systematically being rigged already in favour of the apc.

Thanks Bro. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by IGBOSON1: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Etruth:
I'm from the Niger Delta bt I don't associate with failure. I have no reason whatsoever to give JonaTAN my vote. Google "clueless, incompetent, corrupt" and tell me the answer you get. Have a nice day. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 .

^^^If in fact you really are from the Niger Delta, then it's mumus like you down South that will continually allow the Hausa/Fulani and core muslim north to get away with all their shenanigans and subterfuge!

You have eyes yet can't see!

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Bruteforce101: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Hmmm I don't have an abandoned property there so I do nor know what to reclaim ..the king of port is called Eze not emir

But in ilorin its emir not oba ..we even have Eze Igbo in lagos
..I think when an oba is installed I will listen

Jebe biko
[/s]

Anthony, you are dull. So cos you have a foolish eze in Lagos means it is now yeeboeland. Tell those trash to the ikweere, why are you all crying here that they seized your properties and changed names of different streets in PH. Rumuigbo e.t.c I will take you serious when you reclaim them, its not actually your fault but the coward that give you chance to talk.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Bruteforce101: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

That is the effect of quantitative free education
Awolowo did much harm than good

Awolowo matter will surely send you to early grave.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
zimoni:

Thank you Sir. God Bless You.

But I wouldn't say at the detriment of Easterners rather the Yorubas.

Jonathan made Yorubas his number one enemies when he became President in 2011.

Obasanjo fought a lot of cabals from North to liberate South and ensure Jonah emerged, yet Jonah made these people his close allies.

I have said it here several times. Jonah tried all he could to please the Hausa-Fulanis, he gave them a lot of juicy appointments yet they are still working against him.

They can't be pleased, all they want is the Federal Fawar. All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke.

My only worry now is that we have a lot of political leaders who are also working against Jonathan.

We have Oshiomole in Edo, Amaechi in Rivers, Okorocha in Imo and other SW Governors.

It could have been South vs North, if Jonah could win the entire South like he did in 2011(he only lost Osun State) and got some votes in MB, he would win the election.

But, too badt for us, now we have divided house in South. Too badt Jonah may lose this election. He shouldn't have fought with somebody like Obasanjo, this is the time he needs OBJ most to ensure he emerges again through do or die election. But he's offended the old man. He replaced all the PDP delegates from SW whom were all OBJ's candidates. Some of them left for APC. Why did he do that, why? Wetin konsain Jonah with whoever represents SW? Wetin konsain him nah? You don't divide your home when you have strong North to contend with.

Jonathan made a lot of mistakes, my instincts tells me Ahmed Gulak or whatever he calls himself was deliberately giving Jonah wrong advices just to ruin him.

Why make a northerner your NSA, Special Adviser on Political Affairs, INEC(he didn't see how OBJ installed Prof Iwu, an Easterner, who gave us do-or-die election which brought Jonah to power with Yaradua).

He shouldn't have appointed Jega in the first place. He wanted to be seen as a good guy who allows oppositions to thrive, now the opposition is about to consume him.

Jonathan has made a lot of mistakes, I pray he survives this tsunami. He would use his sense and do the needful if he emerged for the second term.

He surrounded himself with Hausa-Fulanis(he never learnt from late General Aguiyi-Ironsi), he gave them powerful positions, he tried to please them. Now they are about to send him back to Otueke.

There are lots of northern governors in PDP who are working towards Buhari's emergence as the president. Imagine that! They are working against their own political party. As far as they are concerned, it's about power returning to the north, nothing else matters.

I'm glad Military have come in. The election must be postponed and Jega should be threathened to resigned. Then a Yoruba or Igbo Prof should be appointed as the INEC chairman. A crazy Professor like Prof. Maurice Iwu(God Bless Gen Obasanjo wherever he is today) should be appointed from SW or SE. Prof Wale Omole can execute the job perfectly.

I've never trusted this Jega. I may not be bothered about North Central or North West, but how come 80percent voters have collected their PVCs in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa? How come? Who are the people collecting the cards? Na ghosts dey collect am?

Jonathan must do all he could to ensure he retains the power. It's high time we called their bluff. Let them do their worst. National Population Census and Renewal Of Major Oil Wells are taking place next year. Jonathan must be the President then.

Say no to Internal Colonialism.

Say no to Born To Rule.

Say no to Census Rigging.

President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Must Win This Election And Rule Till 2019.

We shall hand over power to the northerners after we must have conducted free and fair population census(for the first time in the history of Nigeria) and give oil wells to the rightful owners in 2016.

Jonathan Till 2019. If They Don't Want Jonathan, Then We Go Our Separate Ways.

God Bless Nigeria.

Lobatan O Jarey.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Chigold101(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Etruth:
Leaders, my cat,s whiskers. Its only Nigeria thieves and international misfits are celebrated and revered. Who cares about their hogwash? Mtscheeeewww.
well i dont know ur tribe or ur geo political zone, however calling elders name is a great sin where i come from.

If you dont mind or dont care, it doesnt matter but i want you to know that there are millions of youths in southern Nigeria who have been waiting for this type of motivation from the elders before they could act.

INEC must postpone this election till April... It is no more optional

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now I have been listening to obanikoro interview with jimi disu on classic FM and the hen has come home to roast . He is suing sahara reporter an online blog for 1 billion for damages. This is based on defamation and libel. This is based on the tape that was released

Now who reads that Sahara reporter. I think its junk journalism. That is my personal perception

I also learnt that APC have hijacked PVC distribution in ajeromi ifelodun

Now this is becoming interesting . They are saying that jimi disu interview today

This is a fact not my saying

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Awolowo matter will surely send you to early grave.

Fucccckkk off
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Bruteforce101: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

My foolish father and useless mother should Bleep off.

Good of you.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Anthony, you are dull. So cos you have a foolish eze in Lagos means it is now yeeboeland. Tell those trash to the ikweere, why are you all crying here that they seized your properties and changed names of different streets in PH. Rumuigbo e.t.c I will take you serious when you reclaim them, its not actually your fault but the coward that give you chance to talk.

But Eze still rules in river state not emir

Ilorin is an emirate lol
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:

I am so bereft of ideas .

Thank Lord you know that
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Lagos is not iboland

But at least man up

Install oba in Ilorin

Lol
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Bruteforce101: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

My father is a big fool

Ok Anthony.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tonychristopher: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bruteforce101:

Ok it seems that a drunk idiottt fuccccked my mummy.

Your absolutely right
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Bruteforce101: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

I love bashing my useless deranged mother. She is a village w.hore and her smelling c.unt stinks of rotten maggot. Devil punish all Nwosu family

Really? Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chigold101:
well i dont know ur tribe or ur geo political zone, however calling elders name is a great sin where i come from.

If you dont mind or dont care, it doesnt matter but i want you to know that there are millions of youths in southern Nigeria who have been waiting for this type of motivation from the elders before they could act.

INEC must postpone this election till April... It is no more optional
Millions of what? You sure say na Southern Nigeria, abi na South Africa? Because the South wey I dey so, nobody send whether GEJ lose oo. Maybe na Southern Otuoke you mean.Abeg act now , make we see. Ke ka ime? Onwe ro ihe n'eme. Oburo ime onu cho cho cho. Sai Buhari. **MODIFIED.....Only the Southern PDP politicians care. As for the guy in the street, they don't even know who GEJ is
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^If in fact you really are from the Niger Delta, then it's mumus like you down South that will continually allow the Hausa/Fulani and core muslim north to get away with all their shenanigans and subterfuge!

You have eyes yet can't see!
You should show some decorum while passing your points across. Because I refuse to be influencef by your brand of bigotry doesn't make me a mumu. You should check yourself. Only a mad man will support dis stealing is not corruption, visionless govt that has set Nigeria back by at least ten years. A govt dat sits back and watch while tens of thousands of its citizen get roasted by explosives continually , with no solution in view is A MONUMENTAL FAILURE. Pls answer me, those graduates who were trampled to death in the immigration recruitment scam are of which ethnic extraction? Waiting for your answer

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
moca:
This is getting interesting.
I read sometime ago that Inec staffs were going to people's houses to give them pvc whereas as at that time,non has been given to the southerners.
That was when I knew there is magomago.
They were halted and d news just died away.

Now,borno state, which I know front and back has more polling centers than enugu?

This is really interesting.

I know it may not be during my time but one day, we will be free from the north completely and breath fresh air.

D British made a very big mistake and I'm suure they will be regretting by now.
We hv absolutely nothing in common.
We shall be free by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Remarkable: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
nduchucks:
Sore losers.

They are free to declare their republic after GEJ is booted out. Apparently Clark has not talked to Biafrans or asked them for any advise. mumu

I was about to ask you where you found reason or equity in the uneven and heavily unbalanced distribution of polling centres between the north and the south... but then I remembered you are from the north where Nigerians are told there is a higher population than southern Nigeria.

I thought an educated northerner, in the person of Jayga, could be trusted (to be impartial in conducting a huge task such as the general polls) , boy was I wrong.
the 2015 US prediction seems clearer.... I can only imagine militants rushing back to the creeks....

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
the mumu Jega is the one giving the bloody APC members mind! hahaha!! the so-called righteous ones tryna fight corruption right?

fail Jega
fail buhari
sai Jona

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adminisher:

You are not educated.
Buhari visited kano the other day and articulate northern business men who are members of 150year old business families received him and I was impressed by the quality of the people speaking. They are practically promising Nigeria $20bn in foreign exchange from export of textiles, gotten, Miller, sorghum and grounding. We also know that Borno and Adamawa states that the coward lazy president has left to burn and Chad to conquer used to be Nigeria's bread basket. The Mambila dam is going to provide 1/5 of Nigerians' s power. Unfortunately delayed by Dr Clueless (the world acclaimed inferior president). So the North is set for the greatest renaissance this country has known for a long time. Oil price will be $30 a barrel in May but we know Nigeria will be saved by a region where economic activity is defined by more than spare parts trading, second hand clothes and fake imported electronics.

Pitiful how Abo.oki will always be abo.oki despite how he tries to mingle sad . Hmm, because you have passed through almajiri school u can now call anybody "not educated" But take ur time and shamefully correct those mistakes before I attend to ur ignorant bleeps. I promise to take u back to almajiri school all thanks to Gej

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by nduchucks: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
Remarkable:
I was about to ask you where you found reason or equity in the uneven and heavily unbalanced distribution of polling centres between the north and the south... but then I remembered you are from the north where Nigerians are told there is a higher population than southern Nigeria.

I thought an educated northerner, in the person of Jayga, could be trusted (to be impartial in conducting a huge task such as the general polls) , boy was I wrong.
the 2015 US prediction seems clearer.... I can only imagine militants rushing back to the creeks....

You sound like one of those closet biafrans who are quietly jubiliating at the false hope that all hell will break loose because of this election and GEJ's ill-informed antics.

Well I have news for you, Nigeria will remain one, GEJ will be booted out of office, and your likes will continue to wallow in false hope until you realize that you must join well meaning Nigerians, just as Ojukwu did during the last 20 or more years of his life, to participate in our young democratic process and join with us to build a first class Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by mfm04622: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:

Or maybe Jega has turned himself into a tin god, a monster, and a corrupt official.
Why did he receive 150 laptop computers from this group without asking the southern governors if they would like to contribute computers too?
You and me know how data could be transferred and manipulated via the internet these days, oh, yes, remember the man was the first to shout that nobody could hack his data - speaking in defense of the APC when the DSS alleged that someone was hacking into INEC data!
You have to be 100% blind or partisan not to wander about some of these allegations, but lets see how things turn out. First, he has to get through the NSA first

Can we at least think before writing or speaking in Public? What that foolish old man was talking about was the window that was opened for people that were not of voting age in 2011 but now at least 18 to register so that they can vote for next election. So of course most of the newly registered voters will be younger. The window was Nationwide. Are you telling me those in the South did not register? What arrant nonsense! Another nonsense is the false allegation of APC hacking INEC data. INEC data is NOT online! How do you hack an offline Server! Can we pls think a little! If it is true, why have they not charged ANYBODY to court on the issue!
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by justme002: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Tell me how a credible election can b conducted without all eligible voters exercising their voters right!!,imagine pple going to the extreme of stealing oda pples PVCs!!..Jega shud beta be careful before he swallows the fish that will choke him permanently!,how can a whole electoral body be bought ova by a group a selfish individuals!..anyways we shall see how far this rubbish will take them!

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Remarkable: 3:28am On Feb 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
nduchucks:

You sound like one of those closet biafrans who are quietly jubiliating at the false hope that all hell will break loose because of this election and GEJ's ill-informed antics.

Well I have news for you, Nigeria will remain one, GEJ will be booted out of office, and your likes will continue to wallow in false hope until you realize that you must join well meaning Nigerians, just as Ojukwu did during the last 20 or more years of his life, to participate in our young democratic process and join with us to build a first class Nigeria.

You do not know what Biafra is, I rebuke you from using that word.

You have an illusion of what a peaceful, productive Nigeria is... it is one in which a northerner is the president and 98% of fertilizer meant to be given to farmers in the country is sent only to northern farmers.

I dare you to tell this forum what you envision as "One Nigeria" as I know that you can not even pretend to believe in the values and progressive ideals that the rest of us (non-northerners) espouse and wish for a one united Nigeria being moved forward the way GEJ has been leading us. Corruption has decreased, the economy has grown, FDI has increased... and its just amazing how far we have come in the little time GEJ has been in office, that one wonders if the rest/past were like him, what this country would be like.

As I said shaa, its really disappointing the one (well-educated) modest northerner I thought I'd found has let me down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by revolt(m): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

obviously uve never been to ph

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by nduchucks: 5:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Remarkable:
[color=#990000][/color]

You do not know what Biafra is, I rebuke you from using that word.

You have an illusion of what a peaceful, productive Nigeria is... it is one in which a northerner is the president and 98% of fertilizer meant to be given to farmers in the country is sent only to northern farmers.

I dare you to tell this forum what you envision as "One Nigeria" as I know that you can not even pretend to believe in the values and progressive ideals that the rest of us (non-northerners) espouse and wish for a one united Nigeria being moved forward the way GEJ has been leading us. Corruption has decreased, the economy has grown, FDI has increased... and its just amazing how far we have come in the little time GEJ has been in office, that one wonders if the rest/past were like him, what this country would be like.

As I said shaa, its really disappointing the one (well-educated) modest northerner I thought I'd found has let me down.

There is strength in diversity - lets focus on that. I wouldn't want to live in a monolitic environment you alluded to above. I'd suggest you dump the idea of biafra and espouse our great country Nigeria. By the way, we already have One Nigeria and Insha Allahu, no one will succeed at breaking it up.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tit(f): 5:29am On Feb 09, 2015
LoveDecay:

It's unfortunate, and this is one reason I believe they will continue to undermine the education sector. Every well educated individual would expect in such circumstance that Clark would at least provide a valid birth certificate for the supposed under-age or perhaps a statement from a parent or guardian.

Jiga is going to prison for fraud and treason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri / Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.