Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (33782 Views)

An American Explains How Obama Helped Install Buhari - Video / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2015
ALISMILE:
I supprt u big time! Am frm SS too but feel soo disappointed in GEJ! It wud ve been a tin pride 4 me and 4 d pple of SS if GEJ was able resolve some critical problems of Nigerians! Instead wat did he do? He neglected d poor and pitched tent wit thieves, militants, Corrupt religious leaders especially pastors and he started playin tribal politics! I can't even imagin power ever comin to somebdy frm SS again because of GEJ! Let him come back home b4 he completely destroys that prospect!
I'm South South too. You couldn't have put it better. I support Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Kingspin(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
nduchucks:
Sore losers.

They are free to declare their republic after GEJ is booted out. Apparently Clark has not talked to Biafrans or asked them for any advise. mumu
Just wait u type from another country in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
What beats me is how saharareporters always report news before it happens. I read a few days ago that this trio would put out this press release. And bingo!

Moving on...GEJ is his own worst enemy. The spineless dufus should live with his weakness. I remember when he nominated Festus Odimegwu for the NPC, the North cried foul and he capitulated. I can't wait for the expose' from his lieutenants when his tenure ends. They will shred him to pieces.

I don't support GMB. But GEJ's incompetency cannot be forgiven. Most people voting for GMB do so to spite GEJ. Learning is a continuous process. GEJ has proved that education is overrated. Or education in Nigeria, if I may add. His intellectual capacity is well below NCE level. Then again....who studies zoology(the least competitive course) to doctorate level?
\
/
you are right bros. We await the confirmation of other predictions by PDP and GEJ: interim government with GEJ as head; possible hand over to military if things didnt work as planned.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by HugeMac: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
THE NORTH WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE US BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS LIKE AMECHI , HOW CAN A LAND LOCKED KANO BE MORE POPULATED THAN LAGOS , THE LIES THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE USED TO DOMINATE US FOR TOO LONG MUST END , LET US DIVIDE IN PEACE ,
JEGA MUST BE SACKED AND JAILED ,

5 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Raiders: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:
This is getting interesting.
I read sometime ago that Inec staffs were going to people's houses to give them pvc whereas as at that time,non has been given to the southerners.
That was when I knew there is magomago.
They were halted and d news just died away.

Now,borno state, which I know front and back has more polling centers than enugu?

This is really interesting.

I know it may not be during my time but one day, we will be free from the north completely and breath fresh air.

D British made a very big mistake and I'm suure they will be regretting by now.
We hv absolutely nothing in common.
Bros, Borno is bigger than Enugu. Enugu is a small state. You need to check the map of Nigeria again.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by obamartins(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2015
This election is about oil bloc license that will expire in 2015/2016 and some people will do everything to put someone there to renew these licenses. The Hausa\fulani manipulations will not be allowed to stand, for once someone will stand-up to them and call their bluff. They manipulate everything from population, states, LGAs, Revenue, religion, power, election etc. Nigeria will never remain the same after 2015. They've been given too much respect by other Nigerians and this has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by sniperr007(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
Raiders:
I am ashamed with leaders like South South leaders E.K Clark. Rather than support and encourage Prof Jega . they are busy tarnishing his image n the pages of newspaper. I don't think there is any grand conspiracy to victimize GEJ. The reason there is low PVC collection in the south is because there is very low voters apathy in the south compare to the north. In fact, I predict that there will be more voters turn out in the south than in the north. Most people I know in the south, including me, don't even plan on voting. Whats the point going to vote for the same corrupt leaders who don't really care about the people.

Also, I don't see any reason why the north should not have more polling center because they have more LGA, States and population than the south. Prof. Jega is trying his best to conduct election in Nigeria and I think all Nigerians should support him.

Y shud he support jega wen he feels there's partiality? Cum to think of it, inec gave 12million pvc already in d north west while in SW,ss,se dey ve 6million each.
Now my question is this, how cum only NW has double the number of pvc for other zones?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by zimoni(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
owobokiri:
GEJ is so annoyingly confused and incompetent. Is there anybody here from eastern nigeria that wasn't worried that this will happen? He refused to learn from Aguiyi Ironsi and has surrounded himself with many fulanis, bending to breaking points to appease them even when all they do is stone him. He does this at the detriment of south easterners. How many northern leaders made igbos or ijaws their NSA bosses? You want me to believe that Sambo Dasuki, the current NSA boss didn't pick up anything on these dirty meetings between Jega and Northern leaders? Why should a commander in cheif be thiscowardly indecisive??. Now this. His field workers during this campaign deserve better. He is the incumbent yet has allowed himself to be boxed into a corner. This man can't lift a finger even if his life depends on doing so? Another ironsi leading igbos to political disarray with his octane level patriotism.

Thank you Sir. God Bless You.

But I wouldn't say at the detriment of Easterners rather the Yorubas.

Jonathan made Yorubas his number one enemies when he became President in 2011.

Obasanjo fought a lot of cabals from North to liberate South and ensure Jonah emerged, yet Jonah made these people his close allies.

I have said it here several times. Jonah tried all he could to please the Hausa-Fulanis, he gave them a lot of juicy appointments yet they are still working against him.

They can't be pleased, all they want is the Federal Fawar. All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke.

My only worry now is that we have a lot of political leaders who are also working against Jonathan.

We have Oshiomole in Edo, Amaechi in Rivers, Okorocha in Imo and other SW Governors.

It could have been South vs North, if Jonah could win the entire South like he did in 2011(he only lost Osun State) and got some votes in MB, he would win the election.

But, too badt for us, now we have divided house in South. Too badt Jonah may lose this election. He shouldn't have fought with somebody like Obasanjo, this is the time he needs OBJ most to ensure he emerges again through do or die election. But he's offended the old man. He replaced all the PDP delegates from SW whom were all OBJ's candidates. Some of them left for APC. Why did he do that, why? Wetin konsain Jonah with whoever represents SW? Wetin konsain him nah? You don't divide your home when you have strong North to contend with.

Jonathan made a lot of mistakes, my instincts tells me Ahmed Gulak or whatever he calls himself was deliberately giving Jonah wrong advices just to ruin him.

Why make a northerner your NSA, Special Adviser on Political Affairs, INEC(he didn't see how OBJ installed Prof Iwu, an Easterner, who gave us do-or-die election which brought Jonah to power with Yaradua).

He shouldn't have appointed Jega in the first place. He wanted to be seen as a good guy who allows oppositions to thrive, now the opposition is about to consume him.

Jonathan has made a lot of mistakes, I pray he survives this tsunami. He would use his sense and do the needful if he emerged for the second term.

He surrounded himself with Hausa-Fulanis(he never learnt from late General Aguiyi-Ironsi), he gave them powerful positions, he tried to please them. Now they are about to send him back to Otueke.

There are lots of northern governors in PDP who are working towards Buhari's emergence as the president. Imagine that! They are working against their own political party. As far as they are concerned, it's about power returning to the north, nothing else matters.

I'm glad Military have come in. The election must be postponed and Jega should be threathened to resigned. Then a Yoruba or Igbo Prof should be appointed as the INEC chairman. A crazy Professor like Prof. Maurice Iwu(God Bless Gen Obasanjo wherever he is today) should be appointed from SW or SE. Prof Wale Omole can execute the job perfectly.

I've never trusted this Jega. I may not be bothered about North Central or North West, but how come 80percent voters have collected their PVCs in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa? How come? Who are the people collecting the cards? Na ghosts dey collect am?

Jonathan must do all he could to ensure he retains the power. It's high time we called their bluff. Let them do their worst. National Population Census and Renewal Of Major Oil Wells are taking place next year. Jonathan must be the President then.

Say no to Internal Colonialism.

Say no to Born To Rule.

Say no to Census Rigging.

President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Must Win This Election And Rule Till 2019.

We shall hand over power to the northerners after we must have conducted free and fair population census(for the first time in the history of Nigeria) and give oil wells to the rightful owners in 2016.

Jonathan Till 2019. If They Don't Want Jonathan, Then We Go Our Separate Ways.

God Bless Nigeria.

Lobatan O Jarey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by nzeadachie: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Raiders:
Bros, Borno is bigger than Enugu. Enugu is a small state. You need to check the map of Nigeria again.
WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN THE DESERT?

3 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by HugeMac: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
THIS IS NOT THE ERA OF AMAHDU BELLO , NIGERIA IS NOT FULANI PROPERTY ,
THIS MUST END , THE NORTH HAVE ASKED FOR IT ,
IF IT STARTS, I WILL ENROLL TO FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE

5 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
HugeMac:
IF YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTH, YOU ARE A VERY BIG MUMU AND A DISGRACE TO YOUR ANCESTORS, IF NOT , THEN YOUR STATEMENT IS UNDERSTANABLE
I'm from the Niger Delta bt I don't associate with failure. I have no reason whatsoever to give JonaTAN my vote. Google "clueless, incompetent, corrupt" and tell me the answer you get. Have a nice day. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015 .

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by tolababa(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2015
The 26 millions voters that did not voted in 2011 now surfaced to vote in 2015.

Call a spade a spade those remaining cards are for bad politicians who registered twice
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Abba999(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:
I always knew those numbers quoted for the north east and north west that these APC noisemakers on here use as a pointer to GEJs imminent defeat......all those numbers have been doctored, cooked, fabricated and concocted! Just imagine little kids having PVCs to vote!

When i say this country is seriously fuc'ked up now some will say i don come again with my wahala!

The country and its citizens are not just fvcked, they are weird, therefore are "Possessed". undecided
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Election will be free and fare IJN. Jega should not side anybody because this is time for Nigeria to decide for themselves whom they want for President.
I urge everybody to come and Vote because your vote counts.
Vote wisely
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ
No be only GEJ. Why not PEJ?

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by rusher14: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2015
I think Asari Dokubo should replace Jega as INEC Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by caterpillar: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
What beats me is how saharareporters always report news before it happens. I read a few days ago that this trio would put out this press release. And bingo!

Moving on...GEJ is his own worst enemy. The spineless dufus should live with his weakness. I remember when he nominated Festus Odimegwu for the NPC, the North cried foul and he capitulated. I can't wait for the expose' from his lieutenants when his tenure ends. They will shred him to pieces.

I don't support GMB. But GEJ's incompetency cannot be forgiven. Most people voting for GMB do so to spite GEJ. Learning is a continuous process. GEJ has proved that education is overrated. Or education in Nigeria, if I may add. His intellectual capacity is well below NCE level. Then again....who studies zoology(the least competitive course) to doctorate level?
\
/

I must quote you... I saw this same news on saharareporters days back and I said this is a made up news and I was shocked when I saw it today exactly what they predicted will happen, then I will think again if I'm to doubt that saharareporters going forward. Honestly someone like you speaks great sense and u just earned my respect for this. God bless u bro!
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by reborn1: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2015
[s]
zimoni:

Thank you Sir. God Bless You.

But I wouldn't say at the detriment of Easterners rather the Yorubas.

Jonathan made Yorubas his number one enemies when he became President in 2011.

Obasanjo fought a lot of cabals from North to liberate South and ensure Jonah emerged, yet Jonah made these people his close allies.

I have said it here several times. Jonah tried all he could to please the Hausa-Fulanis, he gave them a lot of juicy appointments yet they are still working against him.

They can't be pleased, all they want is the Federal Fawar. All they want is to send Jonah back to Otueke.

My only worry now is that we have a lot of political leaders who are also working against Jonathan.

We have Oshiomole in Edo, Amaechi in Rivers, Okorocha in Imo and other SW Governors.

It could have been South vs North, if Jonah could win the entire South like he did in 2011(he only lost Osun State) and got some votes in MB, he would win the election.

But, too badt for us, now we have divided house in South. Too badt Jonah may lose this election. He shouldn't have fought with somebody like Obasanjo, this is the time he needs OBJ most to ensure he emerges again through do or die election. But he's offended the old man. He replaced all the PDP delegates from SW whom were all OBJ's candidates. Some of them left for APC. Why did he do that, why? Wetin konsain Jonah with whoever represents SW? Wetin konsain him nah? You don't divide your home when you have strong North to contend with.

Jonathan made a lot of mistakes, my instincts tells me Ahmed Gulak or whatever he calls himself was deliberately giving Jonah wrong advices just to ruin him.

Why make a northerner your NSA, Special Adviser on Political Affairs, INEC(he didn't see how OBJ installed Prof Iwu, an Easterner, who gave us do-or-die election which brought Jonah to power with Yaradua).

He shouldn't have appointed Jega in the first place. He wanted to be seen as a good guy who allows oppositions to thrive, now the opposition is about to consume him.

Jonathan has made a lot of mistakes, I pray he survives this tsunami. He would use his sense and do the needful if he emerged for the second term.

He surrounded himself with Hausa-Fulanis(he never learnt from late General Aguiyi-Ironsi), he gave them powerful positions, he tried to please them. Now they are about to send him back to Otueke.

There are lots of northern governors in PDP who are working towards Buhari's emergence as the president. Imagine that! They are working against their own political party. As far as they are concerned, it's about power returning to the north, nothing else matters.

I'm glad Military have come in. The election must be postponed and Jega should be threathened to resigned. Then a Yoruba or Igbo Prof should be appointed as the INEC chairman. A crazy Professor like Prof. Maurice Iwu(God Bless Gen Obasanjo wherever he is today) should be appointed from SW or SE. Prof Wale Omole can execute the job perfectly.

I've never trusted this Jega. I may not be bothered about North Central or North West, but how come 80percent voters have collected their PVCs in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa? How come? Who are the people collecting the cards? Na ghosts dey collect am?

Jonathan must do all he could to ensure he retains the power. It's high time we called their bluff. Let them do their worst. National Population Census and Renewal Of Major Oil Wells are taking place next year. Jonathan must be the President then.

Say no to Internal Colonialism.

Say no to Born To Rule.

Say no to Census Rigging.

President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Must Win This Election And Rule Till 2019.

We shall hand over power to the northerners after we must have conducted free and fair population census(for the first time in the history of Nigeria) and give oil wells to the rightful owners in 2016.

Jonathan Till 2019. If They Don't Want Jonathan, Then We Go Our Separate Ways.

God Bless Nigeria.

Lobatan O Jarey.
[/s]

Keep posting trash just to further divide that rubbish country. So Jega was not bad in 2011 when Jona emerge the President, he was a good man then even when there was massive rigging in the SS. You all should keep blaming everyone for your problems, when he was making statement and further diving the country along religious and tribal line, you were all hailing him then. Continue and we shall see where it will end. Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by bewla(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2015
2011 jiga no work with north o now when the chicken has come home to roast u say jiga na north abe nest topic jo
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by ybalogs(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2015
franksam2009:
a Hausa man will kill his brother if he do raise a PDP flag in there neighborhood, three(3) houses were burnt in my area for preparing a PDP RALLY in the compound, they even tell us that there will be trouble if buhari doesn't win,, go do your research well before you quote me
PDP deserves worse treatment in view of what they have subjected this country to.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by agabaI23(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=naijaking1 post=30498887][/quote]

This should be on front page

Seun, lalastclala, Ishilove
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Chigold101:
What still baffles me is how people in a war zone... Would have picked more PVCs than people in the south east & south south.

I think this election should be postponed till April to avert this looming fight. If these elders have spoken like this, i wonder what MASSOB & Dokubo, Tompolo etc will do.

Jega do the needfull...
Leaders, my cat,s whiskers. Its only Nigeria thieves and international misfits are celebrated and revered. Who cares about their hogwash? Mtscheeeewww.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by project8(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2015
so all those crowd we see in all apc campaign are spirits abi? cnt imagine how pdp presidential campaign almost in all part of the country witness low turnout.the truth is dat everybody is tired wit pdp and it evil ways.jega cnt conspire wit apc .infact its pdp dat wana rig cos it cnt win in a free and fair election. weda u like it or not.pdp is gooner
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by Etruth: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
KEVIND:

YOU LIED.So becuse you were not given anything by Jonathan you now turn opposition. Every southerner & Middle Beltern knows the antics of the Hausa/Fulani man & the born to rule mentality. Jonathan might not be the best but definately the alternative cannot be a 83yrs old man that overthrew a democratic elected president in 1983. Bring a better alternative & we'll all support him regardless of political affiliation.
I'm Niger Deltan too. Yes, I did not benefit anytin from dis bad govt, bt I'm against this govt because of the scores of injustice and indescribable wastage of lives and National resources dis past 6 yrs. A vote for its continuity is an endorsement of insanity. Count me out bro.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by agabaI23(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I don't believe you. You only created your moniker to spread this falsehood to buttress the notion that people don't have PVC. You just created this moniker to spread the same information from one thread to another. People who are serious about this election are the ones who have PVCs. The uncollected PVCs belong to people who did multiple registrations and can't pick the extra PVCs because of biometric data locking them out of the system.

PDP and their lies sha!
I have gone for mine. I registered and my name was not in the list neither was I able to find my PVC

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by dking123: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Raiders:
I am from Warri and unlike you I am not a bigot but a rational Nigerian who love my country. I cant vote for corrupt leaders like GEJ when I didn't personally gain anything from his government for over 6 yrs. Anyway, I don't argue with bigots like you because the only thing you understand is supporting politicians based on tribe so that make you a big mumu.
No you are not from warri. if you are
then its a pity.
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by jdbrasco(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
The issues raised are very glaring. Under aged are being issue PVCs and it was on the news that he tried creating 20k polling units in d north and 8k for d south. These additional polling units has been created anyway. In every 4 blocks in sm areas in d north u will find a polling unit. Any body doubting this , is not living in Nigeria or just being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by zimoni(f): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Keep posting trash just to further divide that rubbish country. So Jega was not bad in 2011 when Jona emerge the President, he was a good man then even when there was massive rigging in the SS. You all should keep blaming everyone for your problems, when he was making statement and further diving the country along religious and tribal line, you were all hailing him then. Continue and we shall see where it will end. Mschew

The division did not start today. It started years ago. Yes, years ago.

So, whatever will break Nigeria into pieces is okay by me.

If the division would break the nation into pieces, I'd be glad.

Once again, Jonathan till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by coldFLARES1(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2015
kristisking:
It is only a daft that won't belief this story.Sentiments apart,the body language of INEC clearly shows their evil alliance with APC.INEC has been poisoned by APC and I bet it,they will be frustrated.
Methinks, it's a daft person that won't see through the propaganda. Why don't these 'concerned' patriots mobilize their people to fully partake in the process?
Mud was thrown at GMB, contestatioons are already on to disqualify him, attempts are in top-gear to effect a postponement of the polls with the military now fully involved and now an attempt to impugn the integrity of the umpire and truncate the process.
Did you say laptops were given to INEC by some groups in the north? What stops groups from the south from doing same? Do organizations donate vehicles to police for operational purposes? Has it been criminal to get such support?
Make una dey fear God, abeg!
Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by reborn1: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2015
zimoni:

The division did not start today. It started years ago. Yes, years ago.

So, whatever will break Nigeria into pieces is okay by me.

If the division would break the nation into pieces, I'd be glad.

Once again, Jonathan till 2019.

You can vote for whomever you want and thats your problem. But enough of the preaching of hate, i used to see you as a responsible Yoruba man before but dissapointed that you have join some bigots in preaching hate and division. You all curse the North but this same GEJ cant do without them, what have you a Yoruba man benefit from his government. I just dont know how you people think sometimes.... smh

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by zimoni(f): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2015
reborn1:

You can vote for whomever you want and thats your problem. But enough of the preaching of hate, i used to see you as a responsible Yoruba man before but dissapointed that you have join some bigots in preaching hate and division. You all curse the North but this same GEJ cant do without them, what have you a Yoruba man benefit from his government. I just dont know how you people think sometimes.... smh

Thank you.

I would change my mind when they returned Ilorin to the righful owners.

This people have done so many badt things in the past. The division started years ago.

Like I'd earlier said,

Thank You.

Jonathan Till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme by maziokolio: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2015
obamartins:
This election is about oil bloc license that will expire in 2015/2016 and some people will do everything to put someone there to renew these licenses. The Hausa\fulani manipulations will not be allowed to stand, for once someone will stand-up to them and call their bluff. They manipulate everything from population, states, LGAs, Revenue, religion, power, election etc. Nigeria will never remain the same after 2015. They've been given too much respect by other Nigerians and this has to stop.

Hmmm! Ppl are here talking all manner of braff. This is all about partsan (pdp or apc). This is a serious issue and grave allegation against the INEC. He is required to clearly exxornorate himself and agency to acceptance of all Nigerians... D world is watching.

We are talking about healthy Nigeria. We are talking about strong Nigeria with optimum security and peace but some elements are busy planning or doing what will cause pandamonium. Is not because is Jonathan today, it can be anybody 2morrow. MKO Abiola suffered same thing in 1993, if we should allow it happen again after 23yrs, Middle belt and south sorry because u are really a perpetual slave to Hausa Fulani.

This far away from politics is a national issue. When it will start your shall hardly hear of PDP or APC. I want to believe that this allegation shall not be swept under the carpet. I can assure that this allegations are not mere partisan propaganda because the Ekwueme I know is one of the most disciplined politicians in this country and a statesman always at the side the truth.

Remember, in August 1993, there were no SDP or NRC. This exactly what will hapen this time arround thereby bring the 2015 Nigerian disintegration prophesy to fullfillment. If we still need this Nigeria let us stand on the side of the truth if not let's continue threading provocative and senseless comments here, but am affraid thatwhen it start it shall end because you will not even have network talkmore of seeing Nairaland due crises.

Jega has a liability of intergrity and need to build the Nigerian interest that result might be accepted by all.

Truly, this purely oil business. This why the North is fighting as if they will all die with this 4yrs if they are not in power....

I see a looming danger because they will have their ways, the North will rig the election there will be crises. The Niger delta boys will bring Nigerian economy to its knees, the North will kill the South Westerners and easters. There shall be padamonium and the military will collect power to restore law and order and that is d end of my high fever dream.....think about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha & Wife As A Young Couple / Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.