Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File (5718 Views)

Mimiko's Pregnancy Disappeared From My Womb After 5 Months - Mother / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by rebranded(m): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Now we know how Buhari's Certificate disappeared from his Military File

If the Military can go as far as working with the PDP to rig elections just for cash and promotion

What is stopping the military from removing Buhari's certificate from his file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2Ap8dOxVc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 07, 2015
The military has been politicized. GEJ has torn apart every sensible institution in nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by micoyankee(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2015
rebranded:
Now we know how Buhari's Certificate disappeared from his Military File

If the Military can go as far as working with the PDP to rig elections just for cash and promotion

What is stopping the military from removing Buhari's certificate from his file

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU2Ap8dOxVc

Its the truth, this should, there's fire on the mountain... It should be investigated...Nigeria military is compromise d under gej

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by egift(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065419_2015012519_48_48_jpeg767aa416c1d9466ddcb76d1c0ea8c1c3

And here is Buhari during graduation - the same secondary school.

Certainly someone removed the contents of his file. How can a file of a Major General only contain a letter? How about all the documentation of his promotions, recommendations, invitations, credentials from all the the other training he went to, receipts, assessments, records of his conducts, service records, assignments, notes from his superiors through his time in the Army, etc - Everything removed!

Jonathan is a very desperate man. He can hire all the groups to attack Buhari at all angle, postpone the elections as he likes, the Fact remain Jonathan is heading back to Otueke this 2015. Such wickedness and corruption cannot preside over Nigeria any further.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Redoil: 5:27am On Feb 07, 2015
eighTHREAD:
The military has been politicized. GEJ has torn apart every sensible institution in nigeria
i have lost some of my important docuement and i went back to those corncern to re issue me any thing to prove that i an the owner of the document and not sworn affidavit.
Buhari please show ur certificate or forever remain silent.

8 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by cocoduck: 5:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Redoil:
i have lost some of my important docuement and i went back to those corncern to re issue me any thing to prove that i an the owner of the document and not sworn affidavit.
Buhari please show ur certificate or forever remain silent.
Thank you very much

6 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Did they also remove it from waec records? Why is Buhari refusing to go to waec to authenticate his results?

9 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by gabriel212: 5:32am On Feb 07, 2015
op you don't need a prophet to tell you that. since Badeh is a right hand man to gej I am not expecting anything less plus their spoke woman in DSS who descended so low accusing wrongly in a broad daylight. moreover, was it not the same military who said they only keep photocopy of docs that came out to denied that they don't have any copy again even the one they previously assumed they kept? let wait till after election and see things that will be exposed and this time I am among the peoples who will strongly opposed harassment or rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by ymdo(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Can someone help me with the correct spelling of the month "Febuhari"?

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Redoil: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2015
cocoduck:

Thank you very much
buhari followers are his worst enemy for allways bringing the topic out.

9 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by cocoduck: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Redoil:
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by bokohalal(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2015
I said it before, though not on this thread, that the military, in connivance with the top hierarchy of the PDP, knows the whereabouts of Buhari's certificate.
Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by gambit10: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
Did they also remove it from waec records? Why is Buhari refusing to go to waec to authenticate his results?

WAEC in what year ??...u r really a chukwudi

9 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Redoil: 5:43am On Feb 07, 2015
gabriel212:
op you don't need a prophet to tell you that. since Badeh is a right hand man to gej I am not expecting anything less plus their spoke woman in DSS who descended so low accusing wrongly in a broad daylight. moreover, was it not the same military who said they only keep photocopy of docs that came out to denied that they don't have any copy again even the one they previously assumed they kept? let wait till after election and see things that will be exposed and this time I am among the peoples who will strongly opposed harassment or rigging.
dont kill urself why not advice buhari to go to waec office and complain then pay N2000 and collect a duplicate of whatever result he claim to have? People are towing that line and they will continue to tow such line since document might get lost.
Tundeajani i know you

4 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by otil1: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2015
What is usually filed in any establishment (your university, your place of work, etc.), is the copies of your original certificate.

This is universal.

You maintain custody of originals of your vital documents at all times and only produce them when demanded or get a certified true copy (CTC) of the original.

That's no 1 point.

egift:
Certainly someone remove the contents of his file. How can a file of a Major General only contain a letter? How about all the documentation of his promotions, recommendations, invitations, credentials from all the the other training he went to, receipts, assessments, records of his conducts, service records, assignments, notes from his superiors through his time in the Army, etc - Everything removed!

Jonathan is a very desperate man. He can hire all the groups to attack Buhari at all angle, postpone the elections as he likes, the Fact remain Jonathan is heading back to Otueke this 2015. Such wickedness and corruption cannot preside over Nigeria any further.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2015
gambit10:

Ode waec was established in 1952 and jointly conducted the1961 examination with Cambridge university

3 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by otil1: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2015
No. 2 Point: be practical now, put yourself in GMB's shoes. If your faced with getting or missing a well-paying job (in this case, the most exalted post in Nigeria, largest country in Africa), and your waec certificate (lost, not in ur file, stolen or burnt, whatever) is the barrier, what should you do?

The point is that GMB clearly went to the army without finishing school and did not care to take the exams post being admitted into the army.

Reason then, it didn't matter, is it not the Nigeria that has been handed to the (north) to rule.

Reason now it doesn't still matter -Nigerians are gullible and can be taken for granted.
Enough has been said about this matter to warrant GMB's personal trip to Waec headquarters (simple) to address a press conference with a re-issued certificate (simple)

4 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by egift(m): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:
What is usually filed in any establishment (your university, your place of work, etc.), is the copies of your original certificate.

This is universal.

You maintain custody of originals of your vital documents at all times and only produce them when demanded or get a certified true copy (CTC) of the original.

That's no 1 point.

The originals were with Buhari. In 1985, after IBB took over, Buhari was detained, his house and property were vandalized and looted. Buhari clearly stated that his properties, documents including academic ones were taken during that incident - this fact is on record.

The copies of his records should be in his file in the Army and of course with the other institutions he attended. Jonathan can burn the file if he likes, the fact remains that it is only a mad man who will swear that Buhari do not have the qualification to be President.

As PDP try all possible ideas to steal this election, Nigerians are laughing at Jonathan. Otueke is his destination this 2015. We have endured enough incompetence from him. Time to move on.

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by otil1: 6:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Point 3:

The army does not play a central role in elections in Nigeria. They only play supporting role, backing the police and sss.

They normally get drafted in in a joint security outfit under the overall command of the IGP which has the constitutional jurisdiction.

simply, the army from their barracks, airforce, etc. Donate men to to the police just to beef up what is already existing.

The audio recording is another propaganda item.

Believe it because the Ekiti election was not conducted yesterday. So, for smart minds, ask, why now?

Same with Obj's book. Same with Soludo's essays - all na wash meant to brainwash the light headed

3 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by otil1: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Simple thing Oga mi:

1. His affidavit should have said so (originals buggled, removed and destroyed)

2. A re-issue at waec is possible -forever there.

Wake up, Oga mi.

For typing out above, I swear to you that you are smarter and more educated that those trying to hoodwink you and use your brain

egift:

The originals were with Buhari. In 1985, after IBB took over, Buhari was detained, his house and property were vandalized and looted. Buhari clearly stated that his properties, documents including academic ones were taken during that incident - this fact is on record.

The copies of his records should be in his file in the Army and of course with the other institutions he attended. Jonathan can burn the file if he likes, the fact remains that it is only a mad man who will swear that Buhari do not have the qualification to be President.

As PDP try all possible ideas to steal this election, Nigerians are laughing at Jonathan. Otueke is his destination this 2015. We have endured enough incompetence from him. Time to move on.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by saintneo(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Ridiculousness!

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by beetruth: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2015
gambit10:

Do u just spill for spill sake? If then organiser of the exam does not have then who should? Besides why speak for waec? Has he applied and they write not to find it?
Enough of tis irritating defense for someone who knows no sheet about you. This is how blinded people can get and even defend what they know nothing about thereby decieving the gullible ones.
Let him come out and say his has applied and let's wait for waecs reaponse?
No one needs to be told the height of rot in the northern educational system. Ask any corper that served there?

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by otil1: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2015
...and don't forget, it is not a matter of being qualified to run for the post of president of Nigeria.

The drafters of our current constitution has already made it that you don't need to have any education at all to contest.

GMB is eminently qualified. Yes.

It is a matter of integrity -are you what you claim you are?

1. Entering army under a reduced scale only available to Emir Bayero's recommendation, GMB is a product of favoritism, a beneficiary of fraud and corruption.

Oga mi, a product of corruption cannot fight "kwarapshion". E hand no clean.

2. Claiming Waec as qualification in current and all previous forms for election, is a lie. Proper lie. GMB attended secondary school, clearly proven. But never sat for waec (untill proven otherwise)

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Redoil: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2015
egift:

Sai Buhari.
stop this rubbish. Tell Buhari to go to waec and complain trust me the waec will surely work out something for him. Unless Buhari is having no result in the first place..

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by olaboy001(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Redoil:
[size=20pt]Please shut up[/size]
Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by egift(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Redoil:
stop this rubbish. Tell Buhari to go to waec and complain trust me the waec will surely work out something for him. Unless Buhari is having no result in the first place..

otil1:
Simple thing Oga mi:

1. His affidavit should have said so (originals buggled, removed and destroyed)

2. A re-issue at waec is possible -forever there.

Wake up, Oga mi.

For typing out above, I swear to you that you are smarter and more educated that those trying to hoodwink you and use your brain

REPLY:
1. He from the onset the IBB regime took his documents. And his affidavit refereed to the one with Military Board.
2. He did not request for University of Cambridge (which was in place of WAEC at that time) to re-issue one. And don't forget, it is not a crime nor does it invalidate his qualification.

Don't forget that PDP have tried all variables of this propaganda, including the falsehoods that Math was mandatory for a Certificate, that Hausa was not offered, etc. All those have been cleared by University of Cambridge themselves. See link below:

Statement in response to Nigerian Presidential election enquiries
http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Finally, anyone that care for the truth knows that this mere propaganda is Jonathan's last dance of desperation to see if he can steal this election, guess what - it failed.

Otueke here we come!

Sai Buhari. This Change is Unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Gbawe: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan has destroyed the Nigerian Army yet i am not surprised because that is all that GEJ is capable of doing i.e killing and destroying everything in his path. Even the world grieves for Nigeria. When the usual sentimental simpletons attacked the USA for not selling arms to Nigeria some of us informed them, on this same forum, that America is likely doing so because our army is now compromised and saturated with corruption to the extent any weapons sold to Nigeria has a good chance of ending up in the hands of Boko Haram!!! We are now fully vindicated. and I really do not understand why any sane Nigerian will go out to vote for Jonathan and the PDP .

This 'Tsunami', showing how effed up the Nigerian Army is, would have promoted a Burkina Faso-style and people-led removal of GEJ almost anywhere else but Nigeria which is now horribly divided along ethnic and religious grounds to the extent many Nigerians no longer side with what is right, just and best for their nation. Destroying the Army with corruption, as GEJ has done, is a horrible and terrifying thing. I fervently hope GEJ is punished for this sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by egift(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2015

Here is Buhari in graduating from Secondary school. Don't be a victim of PDP Horror jokes.

This Change is unstoppable. Sai Buhari.

SOME OF THE SCHOOLS ATTENDED BY BUHARI

Buhari was at United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980

Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973

Buhari attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965

[img]http://silverbirdtv.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/Nigerian_Army.jpg?itok=-HFlFHp7[/img]
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964

Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057154_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.

This Change is unstoppable - Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by gambit10: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2015
beetruth:

Do u just spill for spill sake? If then organiser of the exam does not have then who should? Besides why speak for waec? Has he applied and they write not to find it?
Enough of tis irritating defense for someone who knows no sheet about you. This is how blinded people can get and even defend what they know nothing about thereby decieving the gullible ones.
Let him come out and say his has applied and let's wait for waecs reaponse?
No one needs to be told the height of rot in the northern educational system. Ask any corper that served there?

And what does Jonathan know about ur existence Mr??... I have decided GMB.... He is not new to power, he's been there, done that... Your paymaster who is a PHD can not even construct a simple sentence "how much did nwobodo stole"...and why the Bleep is he running from pillar to post, from one church to every palace in the country. We need a change not certificate. Grow up..open ur eyes and stop lying to urself. We need a president

1 Like

Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by gambit10: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode waec was established in 1952 and jointly conducted the1961 examination with Cambridge university

Ode ni Baba to bi'e lomo #smiles
Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by egift(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K75wl44Yen0/VK-k3fZtIBI/AAAAAAABfbw/3ibz6lb5JOg/s1600/CHANGE.png[/img]

Buhari discussing issues and outlining his plans for Nigeria. While Jonathan is staging Comedy!
Re: Now We Know How Buhari's Certificate Disappeared From His Military File by Vicotex(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
you have lotta problems
eighTHREAD:

Everything GEJ, even if your phone run out of airtime, GEJ.

Buhari never had any certificate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Campaign Against Violence In Elections' Rally To Hold In Oyo March 21st / Wake Up Call For Igbos As PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North. / Ojukwu Lied To Our People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.