Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio (1360 Views)

Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 07, 2015
A copy of a petition provided to Sahara Reporters details the abduction and detainment of a young boy, Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, at the military hospital of Adekunle Fanjuyi’s Cantonment as retaliation against his brother, Captain Sagir Koli.

Capt. Koli, the brother to Adamu.

Sahara Reporters exclusively revealed that Capt. Koli leaked audio recordings of senior Peoples Democratic Party leaders planning to rig the Ekiti State gubernatorial elections last year. The young Adamu was chained to his bed and starved as a tactic to lure his brother Capt. Koli out from hiding.

The petition, submitted to the National Human Rights Commission of Nigeria, was authored by Barrister Chief K. Akinola Ajayi, and detailed the abduction of young Adamu Ishak Lawal Koli, who was only 15 years old and chained to his bed for nearly five months.

The family was “reliably informed that their son, (the young Adamu) was seen at the Military Hospital” where he was reportedly “chained to his bed.”

Barrister Ajayi, who was sent on a fact-finding mission to the cantonment and hospital, said he was “denied access to the Young boy, as the military officers feigned ignorance of the presence of the Youngman (Adamu).”

The petition submitted to the Human Rights Commission stated that Adamu Lawal Koli is not a military officer and could not have violated any military law to warrant his detention, particularly being chained to his bed.

The petition concludes “if they found him [Adamu] in breach of any military instructions and or regulations because it would be unfair to transfer their anger against their fellow military officers to an innocent civilian.” Adamu was under the supervision of his uncle, Captain Sagir Isah Koli who was stationed at that cantonment, according to the family.

Sahara Reporters calls to General Chris Olukolade, the Director of Defence Information, were not returned after he said he would investigate the issue. Brigadier General Momoh, the supervising officer of Capt. Koli, and who was bribed by PDP leaders would not answer his phone after repeated attempts.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/young-boy-abducted-starved-and-chained-bed-retaliation-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqE7TX2Nhc#t=1772
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by phlemzy: 5:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Oppressive acts like this is PDP's highpoint. They are very good at it. This is one of the reasons they are yelling for a poll shift,so to perfect their rigging plans as the evil underwork seems unfinished yet. They're bound to fail. Fayose, you're destined never to finish a tenure in office. Your second throw out of office is imminent.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Sahara reporters? Ok he's being detained and so undecided

2 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by makzeze: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2015
I used to be die-hard supporter of GEJ until this morning I am convinced that he is not votable. So come Feb 14, I will vote for CHANGE!

8 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Gbawe: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Does anyone still think GEJ is a "nice man" being "led astray" by others?

2 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is the real sheep in wolf clothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Ikengawo: 6:04am On Feb 07, 2015
makzeze:
I used to be die-hard supporter of GEJ until this morning I am convinced that he is not votable. So come Feb 14, I will vote for CHANGE!

0 likes.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by muami(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2015
makzeze:
LIES! You have been a suppOrter of the certificateless Buhari all along

2 Likes

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by nzeadachie: 6:22am On Feb 07, 2015
GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA, SHARIA REPORTERS WILL SOON BOW

1 Like

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by isick(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2015
This is bullshit, rubbish, I don't believe, show me d video where it showed all of them talking and I will believe. This is a software work! Quotes me at your peril.
NOTE: I don't support any political party because one is association of thieves and the other association of old frustrated thieves and idea less individuals.
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by bisi16(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2015
muami:

LIES! You have been a suppOrter of the certificateless Buhari all along
And u hav also bn brainless since..
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by makzeze: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Ikengawo:

0 likes.
2 likes already.

1 Like

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by OGEmerald(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Going through the comments of this Ekiti rigged election issue I realised how dumb so many people on nairaland are.common sense will tell u the truth on this matter.why is the Apc scared? Why are they using propaganda to seek cheap point/vote? I pity for the youths of this generation.with the way they think and make comments without proper verification on political issues am forced to ask who is clueless? We the citizens or the President? But judging from my point of view especially on NL we the citizens are the clueless ones.Common sense is truly not common.

1 Like

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by dodoniyi: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
isick:
This is bullshit, rubbish, I don't believe, show me d video where it showed all of them talking and I will believe. This is a software work! Quotes me at your peril.
NOTE: I don't support any political party because one is association of thieves and the other association of old frustrated thieves and idea less individuals.

Did you just say it was the work of a software. Do you really know what investigative journalism is? NTA, AIT and so many TV channels are afraid or have been compromised to do that. Such journalism is very risky, is like a death wish, your family members are NOT safe and the bad people can do anything to implicate you in order to avoid being investigated.

As per the software, I am die-hard PC and phone softwares fanatic and there is no software whether on PC or phone that can REPLACE someone' s voice with your own and not to talk of a conversation among 4 or 5 people. If there is any software to do that, prove me wrong by MENTIONING it but failure to do that shows that you are a PDP paid agent that just poured out his ignorance and anger.
VOICE CHANGER software that is mostly used on phones CAN NEVER do such voice editing.

If you want to know how Sahara Rep detected their voices in a conversation, contact or sue the US based firm.

I MAY BE WRONG WITH MY ABOVE COMMENT but try to mention the name of the software. I just wondered that if there is a software that can do such thing, then political parties can use it at their own will to implicate their rivals.

NO SOFTWARE CAPABLE OF DOING THAT

1 Like

Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by sosanova: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
[size=13pt]Shara--Reporters causing anarchy n confusion n putting Nigerians' lives in danger, when Buhari takes over, Sowore their publisher will be bundled inside crates n smuggled from US to Nigeria to serve time in KiriKiri n Buhari will black list Shara-Reporters from being accessible to Nigeria like what is done in North Korea n China.
Freedom of Speech Buhari may guarantee
Kirikiri prisons after Freedom speech Buhari will absolutely Guarantee.

grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by bewla(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
na so
Re: Captain Koli Brother Starved, And Chained In Retaliation For Leaked Ekiti Audio by OluBendel: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2015
....yea, while the oil subsidy thieves, pension fraud thieves, the Oduahs and Alamaiseighas are either junketing the globe in private jets or prepping for added political responsibilities. That has been the hallmark of GEJ's administration, punish the victim and celebrate the oppressor!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protesters At Chatham House Claim Ignorance Of The Reasons For Protesting / Election May Be Postponed: Court Orders Young Democratic Party To Be Registered. / *URGENT* What To Do When I've Lost My TVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.