Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (36250 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –Tunde Bakare / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by drstone1: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:

Forget giant or ant of Africa.

It took allied forces comprising all Europe plus America to defeat Hitler.

Boko Haram is as much threat to Cameroon and Chad as it is to Nigeria.

There should actually be UN troops also. The entire Subsaharan African is being threatened

You dey mind that Mongroid.
GMB is doing what he knows best and his deluded followers are want to follow n back up his arguments no matter how absurd n stupid. A recap of ALL HIS UtterAnces so far exposes his inclinations. God has saved us of his troubles, bloody invocations n power thirsty cravings! FAILbuhari 14th is near the corners and good enough he is strolling confidently to his waterloo. Very good sign for every body and to the New Nigeria already emerging. Imagine if he were crying.....the bile will be infused into his illiterate fanatics and you can guess the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by fujirice: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:

You think US needs help in dealing with any kind of insurgency?

The reason for all the coalition is just to be politically correct, in order to allay the general perception that USA is a big bully.
So don't be deceived!
lol! You just contradicted your posts earlier with this statement. If you can defend the US liaising with other forces to fight terrorism, why not defend the NA which is your own too? We all know how some people ran to the international community earlier screaming genocide. They know they can't do that now.

4 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by vislabraye(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Ignore sentiments or anti-party then u will understand that buhari is right

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours

This is ano unconventional warfare. There's nothing wrong in forming alliance with our neighbours.

The terrorism we are experiencing in the North makes use of our borders. Other countries are also affected.

Buhari is fond of inciting violence. Why is it that people link him to BH if he has nothing to do with it ?

3 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by tonyzaks: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:

Forget giant or ant of Africa.

It took allied forces comprising all Europe plus America to defeat Hitler.

Boko Haram is as much threat to Cameroon and Chad as it is to Nigeria.

There should actually be UN troops also. The entire Subsaharan African is being threatened

Yes but is that in american soil? No never.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by otil1: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Why are your like always trying to reshape Buhari's clear statements?

Are you saying he means something and says another or that he's incapable of expressing himself?

He says dog and baboon will be soaked with their blood and you make excuses for him despite that many Nigerians including youth corpers on national service got consumed in the inferno he ignited.

He says he has wasc and it was with military board, a clear lie that he tendered on oath and now has 3 court cases bordering on perjury and forgery and you defend him.

Now he is clearly not happy that Boko Haram is being routed and you are twisting and spinning his very clear communication.

tick:
Simple comprehension is a big problem for many people. Some don't even read the article but only the headline and then come to a conclusion.

The main point here he's trying to make is that Nigeria should be doing way better in fighting Boko Haram in the first place and shouldn't have needed external help.

Please read, process and understand!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Gynacologist(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Illiterate

Cameroon Niger Chad played crucial roles during the civil war against Biafra

So Buhari should shut up angry
guy u even get tym de tlk to tat mofo...

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Gondonu: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Imagine this extremely silly comment by the senile old man.Of course his brain is rottening out.He has forgotten that terrorism has always been & would remain a worrisome global trend that even world powers are uniting together to fight.He has never for once commend the effort put in & supreme sacrifice paid by our own forces then this multinational approach(Thank God that our African brothers have understood better now).That's is the more reason I'll not vote this man-autocratic mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by niggereyez(f): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
dBard:

How is bokoharam a ragtag insurgency
is it in numbers...current estimate puts them above 50-60k
is it in funding?.... they're recognized as one the top five well funded terrorist organization in the world (Google is ur friend)
is it in sophistication?...we've all seen pics of weapons recovered
is it tactically?... go look at their m.o or beta yet , follow the current operations and you'll recognize that plenty talk doesn't necessarily mean ur making sense.

it's equally annoying that you'll even speak that way about the gallant soldiers that have given their lives to keep the insurgency at bay but anyway,it's Nairaland where ppl vomit whatever without consideration.

Enjoy.

Broda... you replied him well!
Dude might just have pus instead of brain matter in his cranium!

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by menxer: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
what a life!
some years ago Buhari led Nigeria army to chased insurgents into Chad, today Chad army chased insurgents back into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by otil1: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2015
tonyzaks:

Yes but is that in american soil? No never.

What are talking about?

Did you not know that Great Britain is the founder and father of America and Canada (New World) plus Australia and New Zealand.

It took the allied forces to liberate Great Britain and all of Europe from Hitler's stranglehold

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Gynacologist(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Masifa:
By the way i hope you people know that the only thing articles with twisted headlines like this is gonna achieve is give the usual SS/SE hating POS's a chance (as usual) to express how they bitterly hate Buhari, but too bad the rest of the country isnt so delusional and stvpid like them.
useless aboki wa d bend down pea no fit rule me again

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Dewze(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:

You think US needs help in dealing with any kind of insurgency?

The reason for all the coalition is just to be politically correct, in order to allay the general perception that USA is a big bully.
So don't be deceived!

It is also quite possible that GEJ brought in other countries to be politically correct as well. Like you guys are not aware of all the accusations of genocide and ethnic cleansing that were made against him when it was just the Nigerian army fighting these insurgents.

It's like double standard is our middle name in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Gondonu: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2015
sammyj:
cool What do you expect from a clueless, corrupt government and bias government that is always leaving in self denial in as much as I believe we should adopt and explore all means we can, even if its requires using the smaller poorer countries like Cameroon, Chad and Niger to stop this monster called Boko Haram , i believe its a BIG shame to this government and the Nigeria Army to allow other countries enter our borders to fight our battles for US. Any true born Nigerian that believes our neighbors loves Nigeria more than us is also leaving in self denial just like this clueless government. I believe this will not boomerang one day if this so called neighboring countries cross our borders again to test the strength of our army, our sovereignty and going further to hijack part of our land. Let the good loving people of Nigeria use this coming election to vote out this incompetent clueless government and vote the change movement by voting our good loving competent Peoples general and Professor come February 2015!!!

Click like in support for GMB/Prof and share if you support GEJ/SAMBO !!
Elections are never won online.Keep living in your granduer delusion state friend.

4 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by HugeMac: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros ISIS is in Asia not in their home soil...Boko haram is inside Nigeria....do I need to ask myself more questions?
DO YOU EVEN HAVE SENSE AT ALL? WITHOUT NEIGHBOURING TROOPS FIGHTING FROM THEIR BORDER , WE CANT WIN , BUT NOW , THEY CANT RETREAT BECAUSE THE BORDERS IS NO LONGER A SAFE HAVEN ,
SENTIMENTS ! THIS A NATIONAL ISSUE NOT POLITICS , YOU ARE A BIGOT , AND ITS CLEAR YOU AND BUHARI ARE NOT HAPPY THAT BH WILL BE WIPED OUT

3 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Chidonc(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Ignore sentiments or anti-party then u will understand that buhari is right

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours

Bokoharam has been going on for long due 2 corruption not because of ineffeciency of Nigeria army.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Its Only The Naijacentric
That Can Save Nigeria From The Must Change If
GEJ (looses?)...This is another battle between
Mark Anthony and Brutus...JFK and the
outdated world...romanic common and saying
things devoid of feelings of hate, spirit of
destruction...yes some people just have spirit of
destruction...they just derive some fulfillment in
running down others...that's, their spirit...they
love the habit of running other people down... for
some people letting structures and or human
lives go to have a sense of contributing to
society turn them on...they were abound
everywhere in the world...some of them actually
have fun creating situations where society lives
in fighting...that's where they derive their
strength...let society be in turmoil...so we should
know that there are a lot of forces pulling around
what is happening in Nigeria today...likely, if GEJ
wins this election it would help to make Nigeria
closer to unity and attempt at more equitably
distributed wealth and wealth creation...but if
GEJ (looses?) oya now...the thing...the jungle
don dey mature...the north with coalition of the
southwest will soon hand over to us what they
used the southsouth to deny us...the only
difference is that this time around the
southsouth will gladly say...boys oye...however
if GMB looses, the amount of insurgency might
decree or increase...that would now depend on
how the new GEJ will come forth...its better to
have Nigeria than disintegrate...that is what we
may likely be giving Nigeria if GEJ (looses?) this
election...a coalition of the southeast and the
southsouth...as beautiful as this may
look...richer country with people with almost
similar values...yes...then, I have seen that
remaining Nigeria is far more beneficial than
disintegration...but ONLY if the Northern
Muslims will let us move forward...surprisingly,
many of Nigeria's schooled are Northern
Muslims...yet they give us the greatest
headache...they always seem to be fighting for
themselves and never for Nigeria...I mean
some...because some of them too are on the
other side of thinking...I have been to all 36
states in Nigeria...I came to understand why that
being Naijacentric was a movement that saw
today's young fight back to be part of the
country (the Nothern Muslim majorly stayed
back or showed little attention to be part of the
movement)...these Naijancentrics were already
gone until they took the bull by the horn and
fought back Nigeria...many of my generations
including people slightly younger and those
slightly older...majority of us ran abroad...many
of us left quality jobs here Nigeria in the name of
looking for greener pastures...when the pressure
became too big, we left the Naijacentric behind
and ran abroad or some of us just stayed
back...so firstly, those of us that are living or
have lived in the western world we always point
to, where in the western world can you live
without paying for light, where is it you can live
in the western world without paying for water,
where in the western world can you drive without
paying one form of levy or dues, and when you
have your payments due, you can still driver this
far, cos if you want to drive further, you pay for it
(through tolls or parking restrictions and or
derive through restrictions, where in the western
world would you throw trash without paying for
it...this same clueless GEJ has mapped this out
in the transport and environmental systems,
awaiting development and deployment...se
condly, this GEJ's government is called a
clueless civilian for trying to control the excesses
of some of the never dry-cleaned army
generals...our roads are much better than I
drove them 2 years ago...I travel more on
road...there is obvious improvements in power
generation...its just that I'm wondering while it
waited till GEJ was coming to Asaba that the
streets where all lit like no man's business...Abuj
a adds more elegance everyday...in Abuja (for
the first time in my life in Nigeria) they are
removing very good looking tars and replacing
them with new ones...I asked, they told me it
was expired, and yet that would been an express
tar in my village. The airports obviously look
better, though we need better ones...like MM2 in
Lagos (privately laid)...GEJ seem to have
refused to honour what he accepted with those
that assisted him to become President as he
never denied this during the campaigns or
maybe deciding to down play it...knowing
politicians, they know what kills or lends no
strength to their pursuit...this same GEJ will
history likely use to bring about a different kind
of Nigeria and only the Naijacentric (now in all of
us) will catch the drift...forget GMB...return GEJ
by damming the romanic common, hatred for
GEJ ruling...for us to have true democracy, other
parties have to try, but not on a performing
President

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Wizlove(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
grandpa sorryooo,go to school so you'll know what it takes to fight terrorism like the one your boko haram posses or perhaps ask Barak Obama. Change indeed.#GEJcrushthemall.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by ishiamu(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:

You are quite mad you know!
So you are comparing a ragtag insurgents to Hitler's army?
The best army of their time?
Are u ok?

At the topic
Buhari is quite right!
Though we have to swallow our pride but it's a welcome development since our present army has been so bastardised!
They are only good at threatening civilians and rigging elections !

Fool how many countries fight isis, did usa not fight taliban and alqaedah as well? Janjanweeds sha

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2015
HugeMac:
DO YOU EVEN HAVE SENSE AT ALL? WITHOUT NEIGHBOURING TROOPS FIGHTING FROM THEIR BORDER , WE CANT WIN , BUT NOW , THEY CANT RETREAT BECAUSE THE BORDERS IS NO LONGER A SAFE HAVEN ,
SENTIMENTS ! THIS A NATIONAL ISSUE NOT POLITICS , YOU ARE A BIGOT , AND ITS CLEAR YOU AND BUHARI ARE NOT HAPPY THAT BH WILL BE WIPED OUT
your father is a bigot................cant u drop ur comment without insult....i know its wrong to fight fire with fire but u deserve it
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by otil1: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Wizlove:
grandpa sorryooo,go to school so you'll know what it takes to fight terrorism like the one your boko haram posses or perhaps ask Barak Obama. Change indeed.#GEJcrushthemall.GEJ till 2019.

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by vislabraye(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2015
felifeli:

[size=14pt]Stupid monkey. If we fight them on our own and they run to neighbour countries we should follow them there ? Do you know that is illegal ? Use your brain if you have any.[/size]

Don't mind them. They forget that BH are cross border fighters. Have we heard of BH over-turning Abuja?
They do so in Maiduguri because it's close to the border. They can't fight in the heart of the country.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Machiny: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2015
With all due respect to the general...how on earth will he ever come up with such an idea.Now I see him playing key opposition is making him not think straight.Nigeria is bordered by this three countries,whereby the borders are thick forest and open for easy passage to and fro.when the nigerian military chase this terrorists to the borders.they have to retreat because you have to respect the other country territory.Just like you can't enter another country's embassy that's on your soil.So we need the other country military to be waiting for them while they come towards their border...Buhari needs to convince me why I have to vote for him...and stop making brief statements he can't backup with blueprints....

4 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by harbarzzy(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2015
freshness2020:
If this is true, then this man needs serious rehab.

Meanwhile, hear him contradicting himself in a recent interview.
u no hear english..lolzzzz
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by andass(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Promhize:
Shame on you Mr Buhari. What careless statement!
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Masifa1: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Gynacologist:
useless aboki wa d bend down pea no fit rule me again
Says a useless boy who cant even spell anything.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2015
...There is just something sinister and annoying about this buhari of a man honestly.He sure has a way of shooting himself in the foot each time he opens his mouth and speaks on national issues..

..Guerrilla war is different from a conventional one and very difficult to win.A former soldier like buhari should know that..

..but I guess I am being too ambitious expecting him to know anything..sad.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by uduokirika1(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2015
tick:
Simple comprehension is a big problem for many people. Some don't even read the article but only the headline and then come to a conclusion.

The main point here he's trying to make is that Nigeria should be doing way better in fighting Boko Haram in the first place and shouldn't have needed external help.

Please read, process and understand!
when d heat was hot on Boko Haram under Ihejirika and BH were taking refuge in sambisa forest did he commend d army NO! Rather an ICC threat was all we heard about d army committing geöcide. The day d Northern elites come out clear on BH issue dat day BH will b dead. Thank God d battle is no longer a NA thing but a coalition since they can't cry Genocide, they now remember national pride!

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Masifa1: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Can you actually believe some idiotic mod actually banned me for breaking rule 20 because i pointed out how they sent a thread to the frontpage with a twisted headline, which is Obviously true.

You can ban me all you want for whatever reasons, it doesn't really bother me as long as i know damn well your bias and stupidity online isn't gonna change anything in any election EVER!.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by harbarzzy(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari Says It is a "disgrace" for Nigeria neighbors to be more successful in battle against its Boko Haram than its own army..shikena! Soon they will say Buhari said he will make nigeria ungovernable for gej..is only sayin Gej must av done this along time ago by making friend with his neighbourin country so bokoharam won't be able to smuggle arms truth them..a simple truth, y given diff meaning? To show the extent of damage gej as done to our educational system..most nig student as brain of the cancer or they no truth just don't want to say it?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by thunder74(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
as mighty as USA millitary , you should have asked yourself why they made a combination of other countries to fight ISIS.
Don't mind them, they don't understand the meaning of collaboration forgetting that the collaboration is like when Lagos Police collaborate with Ogun Police command to secure Berger in Lagos/Ogun. They need each other to win.
The same way these people frustrated Ihejirika when army was winning, now they have started first by saying the Chad Army is insulting Nigeria territorial integrity, when that did not fly, hear Buhari, soon Sultan will talk that GEJ employed Chad to reduce the population of Muslims, Borno elders will talk about human rights etc.
By the way, if Boko Haram is silenced, Buhari will have nothing to campaign about security.

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by henrysam(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2015
What buhari refused to understand is that everything has been politicized in this country courtesy of apc buhari is leading. So its better we have external pple that are non partisan to do it for us.
If I could remember when ihejirika was winning the war pple like buhari condemned it as a genocide on the north.
I hate double speak and its synonymous with apc and their supporters.
God will deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by nzeadachie: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Ngokafor:

...There is just something sinister and annoying about this buhari of a man honestly.He sure has a way of shooting himself in the foot each time he opens his mouth and speaks on national issues..

..Guerrilla war is different from a conventional one and very difficult to win.A former soldier like buhari should know that..

..but I guess I am being too ambitious expecting him to know anything..sad.
THAT'S THE QUOTA SYSTEM FOR YOU, THE MAN IS A DISGRACE TO NA AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

And Finally, There Is Light! / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.