Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (36249 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / I Can’t Fight Buhari In Public –Tunde Bakare / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by obiak4(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Ignore sentiments or anti-party then u will understand that buhari is right

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours
so bro if you have a business with a good reputation and it's about going into insolvency,you wouldn't call for help because of your reputation abi,
pray you don't find yourself where Nigeria is presently in assuming Nigeria is your business
my 2/5 cent

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
will punish u buhari and all apc

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Masifa: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
By the way DO GEJs apologists now consider CHad and Cameroons fight against BH as an achievement for GEJ also? because the way these mor0ns are talking they obviously do. If you actually think Other countries solving our problems is supposed to make us support GEJ you must be high on paint fumes.

That said we're ofcourse glad that BH is being pummeled.

1 Like

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by blackpanda: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Promhize:
Shame on you Mr Buhari. What careless statement!

empty brain. did u even bother reading the speech?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
obiak4:

so bro if you have a business with a good reputation and it's about going into insolvency,you wouldn't call for help because of your reputation abi,
pray you don't find yourself where Nigeria is presently in assuming Nigeria is your business
my 2/5 cent
do u realise our soldiers still go on peacekeeping and peacemaking tours while our house is burning
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Pangea:

You think US needs help in dealing with any kind of insurgency?

The reason for all the coalition is just to be politically correct, in order to allay the general perception that USA is a big bully.
So don't be deceived!
Nigeria wants to be politically correct too by involving others west african countries in the fight against bh. Buhari doesnt mind reporting the nigerians govt to icc if she does it alone...we have had a scenario where buhari said gej is killing northerners...the involvement of other african countries will be justice in the eyes of icc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:

For a country parading herself as the giant of Africa this is really disgraceful...its hard to believe a country like Nigeria could be facing this with our outstanding track record in pacemaking and peacekeeping tours
what js Germany and france plus uSA trying to do in Ukrane?

8 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Dbboy(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
lookingforjob:
After trying to get a job for so long without any success i decided it's time to start a small business. I'm currently looking at laundry services, football viewing center or a business center. i need you to advice me on any of the listed businesses. which is more profitable and requires less capital to start up? I have raised 150k which is the capital i intend to start with. if you have any other business suggestions, kindly drop your comments. God bless you all

I thought you were the one that posted that Igbos are the cause of your problem why not be specific again about which regional people advise you need rather than make it open.

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by thunder74(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Bokoharam can only be defeated by an independent body.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Mikolo70(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
as mighty as USA millitary , you should have asked yourself why they made a combination of other countries to fight ISIS.
You are a big F...L!...is ISIS on American's territory?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Mikolo70(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Akon419:
as mighty as USA millitary , you should have asked yourself why they made a combination of other countries to fight ISIS.
You are a big F...L!...is ISIS on America's territory?
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by kodded(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2015
storys
i know
it is also a disgrace when the likes of tinibu, atiku, ameachi, obasanjo and you are shouting for a positive change and stiill some future leaders of today and tomorrow is believing that big fat lie

nigeria is a disgrace cry

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by samplegirl(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
This confirms people's claim that Buhari is behind this terrorst group. Buhari is not interested in the safety of Nigerians but in PRIDE that goes before fall.

One animal on this thread called boko haram rag tag but he does not know how al qaeda was formed. The world is battling the ISIS and has not defeated them.

Buhari to me is only complaining because he feels that his bokoharam will soon be in extinction.

12 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
erico2k2:

what js Germany and france plus uSA trying to do in Ukrane?
they are there due to Russia support for the opposition
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by uduokirika1(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:

if only u understand d terrain of the north eastern part of d country, have u taken time to wonder why Boko Haram are easily stamped out in other states like kano, Niger, Bauchi etc but difficult to do so in Borno, Yobe & Adamawa? The seat on d fence attitude of our neighbouring countries made it difficult to fight BH due to d porous borders. Note BH can easily navigate through these countries but not so with d Nigerian Army with respect to int'l laws & diplomacy. Today with d A.U charter and Joint millitary action on BH by Nigeria, Niger, Chad & Cameroun BUHARI CAN CRY US A RIVER 'COS ITS DOOMS DAY ALREADY!

6 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by McLuhan(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2015
otil1:

Forget giant or ant of Africa.

It took allied forces comprising all Europe plus America to defeat Hitler.

Boko Haram is as much threat to Cameroon and Chad as it is to Nigeria.

There should actually be UN troops also. The entire Subsaharan African is being threatened

God bless you for this sensible post. Don't mind the blinded bigots. If America of all countries can form a coalition and seek the help of other countries in fighting ISIS, then who are we not to seek help?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by iyobs7(f): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Masifa:
By the way DO GEJs apologists now consider CHad and Cameroons fight against BH as an achievement for GEJ also? because the way these mor0ns are talking they obviously do. If you actually think Other countries solving our problems is supposed to make us support GEJ you must be high on paint fumes.

That said we're ofcourse glad that BH is being pummeled.

When you do not understand terrorism, you should keep quiet rather than displaying your level of stupidi.ty...

Nigeria has gone on peace keep missions before, they were not the only country involved, it was a collaborative effort... So I see no reason why others cannot help... Most especially when it will eradicate the problem. There is a saying that pride cometh before a fall... Buhari is not obviously happy with the victory against boko haram...

Americans has fought wars along side other countries and ISIS in Syria is being bombarded by Jordan night and day now because ISIS killed just one of its pilot... Camerounians has been killed by boko haram, so you feel it is wise for them to fold their arms...

Please do not let me insult you this morning...

Ode

13 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
uduokirika1:
if only u understand d terrain of the north eastern part of d country, have u taken time to wonder why Boko Haram are easily stamped out in other states like kano, Niger, Bauchi etc but difficult to do so in Borno, Yobe & Adamawa? The seat on d fence attitude of our neighbouring countries made it difficult to fight BH due to d porous borders. Note BH can easily navigate through these countries but not so with d Nigerian Army with respect to int'l laws & diplomacy. Today with d A.U charter and Joint millitary action on BH by Nigeria, Niger, Chad & Cameroun BUHARI CAN CRY US A RIVER 'COS ITS DOOMS DAY ALREADY!
my question for u is why is our soldiers still going on tours outside the country? Boko haram ought to be our 1 priority
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
bros ISIS is in Asia not in their home soil...Boko haram is inside Nigeria....do I need to ask myself more questions?
So, Iraq and Syria should,be left all,alone to deal with ISIS?...

2 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by igeolink: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Redoil: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Seun:
Didn't he say he was going to ask our neighbours for cooperation during his Thisday Interview?

Source: www.nairaland.com/2105044/general-buharis-plan-secure-nigeria
you cam immagine what this man is turning to be.

3 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by iyobs7(f): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
samplegirl:
This confirms people's claim that Buhari is behind this terrorst group. Buhari is not interested in the safety of Nigerians but in PRIDE that goes before fall.

One animal on this thread called boko haram rag tag but he does not know how al qaeda was formed. The world is battling the ISIS and has not defeated them.

Buhari to me is only complaining because he feels that his bokoharam will soon be in extinction.

Dont mind those idio.ts

6 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
N
spott:
“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,” Buhari told Reuters.

Troops from neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, all much smaller and poorer than Nigeria, have been battling the terrorists who have seized territory in Borno State.

he is not against support from those countries but that they are performing well than Nigeria. Remember Jonathan borrowed $1billion to fight Bokoharam

Do you think military hardwares are bought off the shelf?

You have to place orders and some even take years to be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Masifa: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
iyobs7:

When you do not understand terrorism, you should keep quiet rather than displaying your level of stupidi.ty...

Nigeria has gone on peace keep missions before, they were not the only country involved, it was a collaborative effort... So I see no reason why others cannot help... Most especially when it will eradicate the problem. There is a saying that pride cometh before a fall... Buhari is not obviously happy with the victory against boko haram...

Americans has fought wars along side other countries and ISIS in Syria is being bombarded by Jordan night and day now because ISIS killed just one of its pilot... Camerounians has been killed by boko haram, so you feel it is wise for them to fold their arms...

Please do not let me insult you this morning...

Ode

And how does all the crap you wrote change the fact that GEJ couldnt handle BH effectively and needs foreing nation to do it for him? My guess is that you are just high on paint fumes.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:

Shame on you for being so dumb.
Jesus! You guys are pathetic to say the least.

These are neighbouring countries that Boko Haram uses as a launching pad for attacks on Nigerian soil and as well recruit their citizens yet you find what Buhari said to be right?

Phockphockman,tomakint,firefire,anonimi,Biafranqueen,Papiwata,Juliaan,sunnybobo,Acidosis,brownlord,mogidi,Chukwudi44, babyosisi,blacktechnology,tarhaqa,noblezone,ujoinme,Billyonaire,gramci,jujuboy,Idumuose,aljharem,customised13,ceo4eva,nigerianvenom,ichidodo,brokenTV,theassassin,muguliciousmugu,priscaoge,MyzMyColi,Descartes, and the real progressives come and see o.
We have boko haram sympathizers inside nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Chi, chi, say baba u are too much
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by iyrojc(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:

Whats right about what he is saying? because he is their grand patron.

6 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
ceejayluv:

So, Iraq and Syria should,be left all,alone to deal with ISIS?...
bro don't be mistaken....read my first post and digest...u will get my point...

Those 2countries u mention has been destroyed by the US before the re-emergence of ISIS
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
I think Nigerians are seeing the insult this man is heaping on Nigerians and insulting our collective sensibilities.

Victory is Victory. Anything that will quench the serial blood sucking crew is welcome.

I see somebody that is not happy of the recent success the Nigerian military is achieving against the sect.

More grease to the NA smoking guns

Gallant all the way.

8 Likes

Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by Masifa: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
McLuhan:
God bless you for this sensible post. Don't mind the blinded bigots. If America of all countries can form a coalition and seek the help of other countries in fighting ISIS, then who are we not to seek help?

ISIS isnt 'isnide' America genius. Its thousands of miles away from the US and theres no way the US is gonna go to war with ISIS alone when they got so much debt already, but im pretty sure when they went and fvcked up Iraq in the first place they pretty much did it alone.
Re: Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari by publisher(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
It is EXTREMELY shameful if Buhari does'nt understand that Boko Haram relies heavily on CROSS-BORDER operations.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Journey To APC, His Fealty To Buhari And Survivalist Agenda / And Finally, There Is Light! / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.