Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid (58277 Views)

Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by realmindz: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2015
at first he wanted to take one, bt kidnapping is illegal. ....lmao so hillarious

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by maclatunji: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Abomination!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Zealoy(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Adesam09:

Wetin concern Igbo with this
Becus apku nku is an igbo name meaning strong firewood

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by stremy21(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
toyoutoyou:
U are still asking whether he is an ibo?Who else could have done that,if not a tribe of shame.

very soon, he will eat his poo and be dressed like a monkey. This stupid lazy arse could have accorded himself some dignity and preserve whatever is left of his manhood. Even an ordinary bricklayer earns more than 16666 a month.

Akpu or whatever he is called is a disgrace to naija and the entire black continent. It pays to be a beggar in your fatherland than be a trashcan in oyinbo land. Idiat!!!!!!

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by 190: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is this??

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by otiigba1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rubbish! In which country in Europe is this happening? Not in this one were I was born? angry
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by sokera: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Only an Igbo man can do that.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Unspoken: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
.” “This one time I made him stand on one foot for the entire day,” Skyler
Turnquist said. “I also made him eat a spider. He does whatever I say.
He’s the best toy ever.”
“I’m very happy to be Skyler’s toy, ” Akpu-nku said. “In Africa I was
starving, here, in the land of opportunity, my belly never go hungry.”
Turnquist said Skyler already wants another “African toy” but his father has
said no this time.
“I don’t want Sky getting spoiled. If I buy him another African, he’ll just
want more. I think owning one African is enough.”

That child is going to be very spoilt. How would he train him to respect human feelings. Standing on one leg for the whole day?

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by OYAY(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is ridiculous and disgrace to a nation with highest private jet owners in the world.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by vickkyruby(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
shocked is this real?
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by BotherMleeper(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Igbo people and money.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by DinhoMVP: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
ernecy:
Are serious abt this, wait o, make I check again

My dear check again abeg o naija no go kill me....na Person papa be dat o lwkm
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Realgana:
I smell lies but an average Nigerian is desperate and can do many things to survive.
Is he Igbo?

^^^Why do you ask if he's Igbo?
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by kelobestline(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
What would you expect from dat man He made d right move for himself instead of languishing in naija. Toy...(History breaker)
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Exjoker(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Which kind version of slavery be this one

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Olaone1: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
News from stuppid.com? undecided undecided

A quick google search described Stuppid.com as a repository of silly stuff found on Reddit and other sources.

A news satire site. So, it is not credible.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by geeflexxx(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
African toy that was foolishly forced to eat a spider, and stand on one foot for a whole day.

Bros ur more stupid and abnormal. one day that young boy will make u eat his mother's poo and menstrual pad. Akuya!!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by emmadejust(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
who be Manager of the toy man that sign the contract?

What is his talent in making kids to be Happy, abi na puppetres master him be

I wish the dad to the rich kids don't have a secret plan of crime with the oga toymaster

guys go see this as another opportunity and career to explore......

govt go collect their tax from the contract
his church go dey expect his tithe....

wahala dey ooooo
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Olaone1: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2015

A quick google search described Stuppid.com as a repository of silly stuff found on Reddit and other sources.

A news satire site. So, it is not credible....

So, y'all should stop POSTING

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by lozanni(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why This Kind people dey like to Fall our hand?
This will cause those white racists to believe, further all The wrong notions They have about blacks.
No see him face like Person wey carry two hot puff-puff for mouth. Mtchewww.
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by jacseniore(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is not true, it's a joke turned into fiction. Many have already believed it without a second thought nonsense!

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Champele(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahhaahahahhahahaahahahaha,i can't stop laughing.lol
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sometimes its no reason we are gullible, after looking through the website and seeing all the articles are fake even some photoshop pictures i remember seeing somewhere now used as an article. I feel extremely sorry for you people who easily believe anything. ........maybe that's why religion thrives here. please learn to think about the article deeply before accepting it as the truth.

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by elbinmanny(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is the same man that will get in front of a laptop abroad and starts insulting GEJ. And asking for change as a diasporan cheesy
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by PlutoLA(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
There really is nothing funny about this. It's racism of terrible proportions. And to think this guy actually submitted to be used as a kid's toy? The inferiority complex rooted in the mind of we blacks has to changed. No white man,no matter how poor,will allow himself to be used in such a way. Very soon other rich white men will start this thing

Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by clovislouis(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
amokeme:
Seriously? shocked
Poverty is a bastard!! Ill make my money and buy a 'white toy' someday... For my dog to play with undecided
unfortunately blacks are already slaves
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Demichaels: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Charlesdonald post=30504000][/quote]
The same way GMB will be bought by GEJ on failbuhari.

Sai GEJ

Chai GMB
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Him b toy there but wen him come bak him go d form boss d demand for respect
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by DuchessLily(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai! Re-wind back to slave trade era

We want FREEDOM!!!!

What will we not do 4 money/daily bread?

Wisdom!!

God help us elimin8 poverty ooo
Choi!!!!! Poverty na bastard!
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by Olaone1: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
pcguru1:
maybe that's why religion thrives here.

Not a case of "maybe"

THIS IS WHY RELIGION THRIVES IN NIGERIA.

Hence the sheer number of peremptory chancers otherwise known as pastors/imams.

My people? Zombies! undecided undecided
Re: 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid by NPComplete: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Olaone1:

A news satire site. So, it is not credible.

U dey mind them? Too many dumb people in Nigeria. Funny enough it is one mod that moved this satire to the front page o.
Seun can u see the IQ of ur moderators? They can't even discern fact from absurd fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) / Kenneth Bramor's "Expensive" Convoy Trapped After A Downpour / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow