Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! (801 Views)

Profile Of Justice W.S. Nkanu Onnoghen: Chief Justice Of Nigeria / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by Ayesman(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Election postponed by 6weeks
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2015
For what na.. Dem dey craze?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by Randerl: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Their wish is our best strategy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by Flets: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Shame on Buhari for attending the security council meeting that he has avoided for 4years just to see the electorate disenfranchised.

How can Mr Integrity insist that the electorate whom he seeks their votes and are qualified/ registered be denied the opportunity just because he thinks he has an edge?Another shame on Jega.

How on earth can you insist to go ahead with an election when you failed to distribute 30 million out of 68 million PVCs? is it not outright robbery to disenfranchise almost 45% registered voters?

Just last week, the last 15 million PVCs where flown in and yet you insisted to hold an election 10 days after?

How come the embattled NE have more PVCs distributed than the SS?

Why the choice to hand over northern PVCs to the emirs and sultans than the LG INEC officers like its done in the south?

All eyes on Jega henceforth. His alliance to the northern agenda is obvious and he showed his cards too early.

This is victory for democracy.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by clevvermind(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
failbuhari!!! grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by simpleseyi: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan and PDP started campaigning over a year ago, while Buhari and APC started campaigning some months ago. Yet Jonathan and PDP are afraid of elections. Now, Jonathan and PDP have given more time for Buharism to grow and germinate in our minds. Jonathan that could not defeat Boko Haram for several years is now planning to wipe them out in just 6 weeks. Jonathan and PDP were going to get about 35% votes if election holds on Febuari 14th, but with 6 weeks extension, Jonathan and PDP will get less than 20% vote.

APC - CHANGE
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S- Election Postponed!!! by bofj: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
yes oooooooooooooo

Buhari did not islamicalise nigeria as military head of state is its now he want to do that let us remove religion and look for the man that will save us. 6 years people are dieing no job no food and some body just one family eating with over a billion naira how many we bi for nigeria that a person de use billion chop na cow he de chop every hour. where is nigeria airways but but one person has more than 10 jet. have u ask yourself why buhari change the currency within one year and half in office. How many corrupt people we jail in Buhari One and half year and in six year how many people were jailed. we need some who is not afraid to create a better nation we need a change for once how many years will one set of people continue to share the money some people need to serve as example for the nation to sit up. from our primary school to the top the must be justice in every sector of the economy if not we cannot move forward But God will help us

(1) (Reply)

Edward D. Morel, The Black Man’s Burden / How Buhari Turned From Anti Obasanjo To Pro Obasanjo! / Jonathan,pdp,igbo Supporters Making A Poo Of Themselves On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.