Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (28342 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by coolhamid(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
so he should resign now because he refused to do your biddings?
besides, who takes Obanikoro serious dis days?? Dis dude is useless like the P in pneumonia...
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by jdbrasco(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega shld resign. People hv lost confidence in his ability to conduct a fair election. Wat do u tink made this Jega to compromise himself?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by AREWA2266: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
useless Koro, as young as you are compromising ur integrity because of what u want 2 eat.ur great grand children will surely curse u one day.
U're a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
philips70:

Koro will not escape the jail even if Buhari is not sworn in May 29th. I am seeing him in his uniforms.
are you a prophet? tongue
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by 4q: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
game 1 : postpone election / √ / winner PDP

games 2 : Sack Jega / work in progress /

game 3 : Election perceived free and fair but rigged seamlessly / finishing touches to plan.

welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Aarenaija: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
This guys keeps taking Nigerian for granted.

How can someone like Koro of all people be asking for Election prosponment.

This Government keeps showing that it can not be trusted.

Election date that was announced a year ago is now an impossible date for elections?

They are not prepared for the elections, the same atttitude they have; lookwarm attitude to
everything that concerns the common man and Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by yuio33: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
How can koro petition jega. Koro as to petition Goodluck jonathan.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by RICTPE: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sunky200:
if Gega should resign what should Jonathan do?
GEJ SHOULD QUIT

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by WisdomFlakes: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is hell-bent on setting Nigeria on fire if need be, in his do-or-die quest for re-election.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by muredo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
JEGA don yari!!!!

Lo ba tan!!!!!!
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Oceemo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmm! Haa take a deep breath ha hummm! Hahahahahahahhahahahaha grin I know fit laugh how I wish koro will see this thread. Pdp sympathizer wil even tink twice before commenting. No b small thing peeps d vex. But check am oo this guys think we be fool ni?? Haba I dnt blame this men its some of us that gave them that chance. Some peeps that likes 2 live in lies, to be fooled and cheated upon. My stomach ache wen I see some comment supporting this glaring 2 d eyes failed goverment. We now have thugs as ministers rascals as advisers. 2 UNDERSTAND NA COMMON SENSE.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Ahmed4002(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Desperadors at aso villa only need election shift!
National security adviser say nigeria is not safe
for election! Nsa forget nyaya bomb blast could
not stop jonathan dancing makossa at political
rally in kano same day! For 16 yrs pdp ruling ,
the first time pdp begging for election
postponement! Inec chairman and entire staff
are fully ready! The electorate are ready!
Everybody is fully ready and waiting to change
at aso villa! Why only jonathan and his entire
cabinate are not ready? So who is fooling who
with nigeria election? Say No to election
postponement! Say No to disenfranchisement of
nigerians

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by ademega(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I see fear in high places
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by luckylucky: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
This Obanikoro is a selfish individual in fact people like him surrounded Mr Jonathan will let PDP party fail woefully. Nigerians should just trying to vote out this rogues from our political terrain. Mr Jonathan should just forget coming back to Aso rock because his govt has failed Nigerians and will certainly used our PVC cards to fail him anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Oceemo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
coolhamid:
so he should resign now because he refused to do your biddings?
besides, who takes Obanikoro serious dis days?? Dis dude is useless like the P in pneumonia...
o boy that means him no get use na. Lol.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Ebukaokeke5: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Prof Jega aint resigning.He z gonna b dere to complete the great works he'd been doing.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
...and bring in Maurice Iwu i guess ; these PDP are jesters abeg !
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Kingspin(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Lol.... You guys are going down with or without jega as inec boss... Your plan to rig the elections will not work this time. If you pdp people think that you have many governors, senators, HOR members, then we APC are telling you guys that we also have many of those people in our party..

Sai old papa buhari( as pdp people usually refer to him). We want the old papa to come and change the corrupt system of pdp to a system that will put Nigeria on the path of progress.

Kaston, giving pdp people heart-attack since 1340 angry
So only PDP rig election my friend go and get a brain..
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Koroaso: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koro needs to take a seat

GEJ cabal wannabe......

Where were u when we fought yaradua cabal

U little wannabe election rigger.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by sledge001(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
jerseyboy:
Koro baba o. Tell them Jor.
Na wa for this people ooo. Wetin Jega do wer im go resign? Please don't tell me you're buying this cheap trick from OGa Jona! Why didn't he go all out against book haram since last year or some months back? Does he think his actions now would make Nigerians think him worthy of another term? What about our innocent brothers and sisters in those villages down north that have been slaughtered like cows, will it bring them back? Let this be know " if u folded your arms while you have the powers to prevent innocent citizens from being murdered, you indeed are a murderer". Come on we can't be this gullible "Nigeriaannnnnns". I don't like Buhari one bit but, Jonathan has failed this country big time. Let's use our brains please.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by MubbyCollins(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koro is High. The kokoro (insect) he ate is giving him some mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by shizzle11(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obanikoro is right! APC already rigging systematically in specific areas in lagos. Jega has serious case to answer. He must respond to the questions raised by Clark, Ekwueme, Ladigbolu and co. Its plain obvious he has connived with the opposition to rig the polls.

I went for my PVC last year with my 2011 TVC and i was told my ward was one of those that the system crashed (or whatever nonsense excuse they gave). After re-registering last November I went for my PVC this morning, and was told that its not available, i was livid.

Now i was told this same morning that registered voters of a particular ethnic group were deliberately being disenfranchised. When you present your TVC to the adhoc staff and your name is igbo, they tell you its not there. It happened to a lot of us, and many left angrily without their PVC's. Obviously the PVC's have been taken away and hidden somewhere, i queried and sought to know why its not there and all they kept telling is 'there may be a mix up', whats my own with mix-up or mix down?. This is currently happening somewhere in amuwo-odofin and ajeromi-ifelodun in lagos state as i speak as the process has been hijacked.

The plan by jega and the apc to rig the elections must be resisted by all means. I cant imagine that i cant vote in the coming elections. Jega told us that the PVC's are ready, why cant i find mine?, why cant persons from a particular region find theirs? Jega must tell us what happened to our PVCs. He must tell us why areas suspected to be dominated by PDP supporters or igbos cant find their PVCs.

This is unacceptable! I must vote in this election. Jega must not play into the hands of the the so called NEF led by ango abdullahi and their born-to-rule-mentality nonsense. I am so angry right now that if i lay my hands on any apc nuisance on nairaland, i will kill him or her with my bare hands.

Nonsense! angryangryangry
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by ogunniyi2: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
helpee:
Are they handing over pvc to iyalojas? Yes. Is the iyaloja of lagos not tinubu's daughter? Yes. Why should pdp not be afraid? The fear of an almajiri wether jega or not is the beginning of wisdom
please be reasonable
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by DTaj: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Musiliu Obanikoro (or is it Onikoro, which his US records and passport shows) is one of the most despicable, uncouth, senseless politician existing in Nigeria today! That he benefitted from the system as local government chairman, Lagos commissioner, Nigerian ambassador, and Minister shows how depraved and vain our political process has become!

Koro, we know you! You're a well trained thug, scoundrel, and low-life!

When Jega supervised Jonathan's 2011 electoral victory, he was your hero! Jega is now useless, abi? Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by djmask(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
For the first time I see fear in PDP...pls Nigerians don't let them win. If they scale this hurdle believe me Nigerians that we are finished. They will see themselves as untouchable and will loot and drain this nation with passion. Abeg Biko
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by akoraye(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
This koro dey mad?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Shazee74: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
First they said APC was trying to hack into inec system and corrupt the register, Jega came out and said inec data was not online so their sever could not b hacked, then they said Apc was trying to clone PVC and jega said card readers won't read a cloned card now the same APC and jega r working together. Dis people jst don't no when to stop. As soon as they undastand dat jega or no jega, 6wks or no 6wks, we av decided on who to vote 4 and nothing they do now will change anything.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by nzeadachie: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2015
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT JEGA IS A GONER
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by tonytony208(m): 4:38am On Feb 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin koro is afraid to go to jail if buhari eventually wins the election...

as koro is going to jail, amechi too, fashola too, and saraki too, should all be on their ways to jail; except if this CHANGE you preach is falsehood and ordinary effort at deception.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by temitemi1(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2015
With this apc will know that postponing the election is not from the presidency... I calld this strategy 101 grin grin grin GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2015
Ariel20:

How is he a traitor? Cos he refused to dance to shameless tune of fraud??

I see CHANGE!!! The CHANGE is causing a lot of havoc already in PDP camp even when Buhari hasn't been declared winner yet Una never see anything
well said,clap4urself....a ananab4ya... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.