Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State (27314 Views)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by anonimi: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2015
bankyman:

Lol..... I am only making a point, I haven't tried to justify anything if you read my comments properly, I only wanted people to rationalize their thought before putting it down. I'd rather prefer to make points based on patterns of events and not isolating incidents and generalizing these isolated bleeps.

Abeg open your eyes and see beyond the cheap & cheerful gloss over the generalised rot in many of the constitutional responsibilities of the 36 states and 774 LGAs irrespective of party affiliation.
Get it
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by ozoigbondu: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Is this the change APC is ranting about.Pls which kind change be this i rather maintain status quo or be transformed rather than changing into this

This is why i love eastern brothers we bash our governors left right and center for them to perform cos we know they can do better and are closer to us than the federal unlike our western counterpart who hide the shortcomings of their governors praising them and their unperformancy/medorcity to the high heavens while heaping the blame and their woes on FG forgetting they have governors senators and even local government chairman

3 Likes

Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by bankyman(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg open your eyes and see beyond the cheap & cheerful gloss over the generalised rot in many of the constitutional responsibilities of the 36 states and 774 LGAs irrespective of party affiliation.
Get it
An inSANe lawyer who has WRECKED Lagos along with his Theif'nuibu cabal for the past 16 years shocked

How come we now have 774 LGA's and 36 states if Tinubu and Fashola are the thieves? Oga be steadfast with where you stand. If you take on two people from the same party, we know who you are attacking now don't add them all up. Trends in their government and their party sometime brings out a pattern and if you knew that much, then you wouldn't have responded to me but thought deep and maybe have a rethink on where you stand.
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Mars88(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is what scares me about Buhari supporters they are similar to the supporters of Hitler, no matter how much blood Hitler spills, just like Buhari supporters it turns them on more.
yeah unjustified cult-like following where they only see virtues but no vice.

1 Like

Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Muzikluva(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
PassingShot:
This is bad really.

Have you seen the picture of Nigeria under Jonathan?
this has nothing to do with Jonathan,the states receive their allocations don't they?
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Muzikluva(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
OkijaAmaka:
If you have not been to Osun State and is swallowing all these things APC e-thugs are talking you will think that they are serious.

I was in Osun August last year since then I stop replying Nigerians and their lies, we need to start travelling in this country seriously
what did you see?
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Muzikluva(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
rozayx5:

my sister did her NYSC there, and she always escaped to lagos at the slightest opportunity, she said the place is hell undecided

no toilets, most of them use bushes, or the roadside
where in Osun?
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Wetin Aregbe collect for yur hand self .

He collected the state's treasury and is wasting(looting) same...I told you last time that your omnious Aregbe is neither good in management, nor sincere to his people and is not innovative as well...This thread vindicates me and exposes all your lies...Why not read from page 1 downwards...Meditate on those pictures posted by OkijaAmaka, anomini, babestella, & GhoOstFreak...Chew the words of psalmizt...Assimilate those of elobyobi...Think about Bekwarra's post while pondering on rozayx5 posts throughout the series...and at the end of it all; kindly tell me what happened to your conscience and brain...thanks
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by mekadinho(f): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
bankyman:
I don't understand how so many people rationalize things out here..... Someone comes up with it that an hospital is in bad shape and that means the government and the party too is bad!!! Is that how bad our thinking has gotten

A bad hospital could mean a bad government...yes it can but necessarily so and most opponent of the government there are quick to conclude that the governor is a thief. Development is a gradual thing especially if the region has experienced years of rot.Is the government working in other places?? if yes, let the area where the hospital isn't good be patient as development will soon get to their front door. If the government is bad, then there can be cause for all the rubbish I have seen up here.

Help is really needed in this country as people can't reason objectively....All I see is religious and ethnocentrism and no logic at all.

Keeping mute and watching.
U r d worst hypocrite on Nairaland, "development is a gradually thing" and i.diots lik u can't thank and appre8 GEJ for d giant strides he has made within ds short time. U better remain mute, u mk more sense when u r silent.

1 Like

Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by bankyman(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
mekadinho:

U r d worst hypocrite on Nairaland, "development is a gradually thing" and i.diots lik u can't thank and appre8 GEJ for d giant strides he has made within ds short time. U better remain mute, u mk more sense when u r silent.

Is this just a typical you on any other day? you need not just produce sounds or type, you need to make sense by putting down facts. I am sure I cant engage you, kindly state facts (how do you define development? maybe show pattern) and show how I have criticized GEJ yet, I just tried to stop people from just making statement (just the way you did) and here you are ranting and cursing. Your friend's enemy is not necessarily your enemy.
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by loomer: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
It's always so easy to see other people's failure than actually knowing you are failing yourself.
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by bumtos(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hnmmmmm embarassed
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by GoodB0y: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
nicklaus40:
If d guy actually failed he won't be dat popular, are u expecting everything to be perfect, ask osun ppl how the state was and aw it is now,u now brought one picture to discredit d man wen everything he did in osun is evn visible to the blind

How many roads has he done in Ife successfully? And all his claim about rebranding education in Osun State brings mass failure in our schools. Wait o! Workers salary nko and the standard of living of people. He is building roads in Osogbo, please have you been to Mefoworade? And has the pot holes on the roads reduced? Please, if you think he is trying, no wahala. But tell him people are suffering. He is only popular because APC can shout!

3 Likes

Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by GoodB0y: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aigbofa:

Six more weeks of this is what the PDP is hoping will turn the tide in their favour?
Nope! If in the next six weeks boko haram is still a menace to Nigerians, Jonathan is finished.
If naira is still hovering at N 200 to $1.00, Jonathan is finished.
If electicity hasn't improved Jonathan is finished.
And so and so forth.

You APC pple keep shouting Electricity. It is bein controlled by the private sector! E je a gbadun!
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by biafranqueen: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
barcanista:
Can we see how you look ma'am so we can do comparism ourselves. Thank you!!!!!!!
My friend just take my word even if you show APC followers the best things, they will still call it bad and see no good, so no use. undecided
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by biafranqueen: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
poiZon:

God bless you, your children(born/unborn) and entire generations!

/GOd bless ur LOOKS!
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by micrep3030(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
The guy is a failure
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
My friend just take my word even if you show APC followers the best things, they will still call it bad and see no good, so no use. undecided
Anybody can say they are next to angels when it comes to beauty, seeing is believing grin. Mail me your pics ma'am
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by Sajio(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
nicklaus40:
If d guy actually failed he won't be dat popular, are u expecting everything to be perfect, ask osun ppl how the state was and aw it is now,u now brought one picture to discredit d man wen everything he did in osun is evn visible to the blind
... but you expect Gej to transform the country withing 4yrs? @time I can't imagine where APC's Idealogy of change came from?? oh... from Davide Axelord?
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by eyinjuege: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jorussia:
There is absolutely no state in Nigeria, whether PDP or APC controlled, that all it's medical facilities is in excellent conditions. I have not been to osun state, so i don't know the general state of facilities in their hospitals. If you go to federal govt owned hospitals nation wide,not all are in excellent condition.

You are so correct. Its not even just the health sector, its every sector thinkable.
How can we citizens effectively make our leaders accountable to us? From every arm of govt, just name it. Thieving pigs the whole lot of them. Those we put in the LGs are equally as evil.
Poor Nigeria, and poor Nigerians.
I wonder when she will get the courage to deliver herself from the clutches of all these robbers.
So many lives lost from the bad roads that haven't been fixed, the non functional hospitals etc. Our leaders are Murderers!!!!

Every act of diversion of public funds or over-inflation of projects must be seen as treason. Till then, everyone that gets there will just chop and clean mouth.
Re: Sad Picture Of Maternity Ward In Igun Hospital In Osun State by gbodimowo(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2015
nicklaus40:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With ULSAKIT / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? / 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.