Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? (1301 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years-gerald Rogers. (2) (3) (4)

Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Engenuo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
I noticed that people tends to count months for couple's immediately after delivery of their first child.

I really find it awkward, that's why I brought it hear.Your opinion will be kindly accepted.
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Engenuo:
I noticed that people tends to count months for couple's immediately after delivery of their first child.

I really find it awkward, that's why I brought it hear.Your opinion will be kindly accepted.
are you sure there is no skeleton in your cupboard?
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Godfullsam(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
How do you know that people count months undecided

Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by zeezahbee(f): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Because i can not buy aso ebi and wont see the end result

and finally they are hungry for another jollof rice

p.s the fruit of a marriage is children and that is what is expected of any couple

some people wait 2years or more before they start trying to conceive and by then baby wont gree to come. Born wetin u wan born sharply and enjoy life later

Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Engenuo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yez, Pple do it to check if it is up to 9 months after marriage or not.

Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by mutter(f): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
You mean to know when she concieved.
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Engenuo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yea
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Wendy80(f): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes they count oh, like someone pointed out its to know if u were preggy b4 wedding. Don't know other reasons sha.
When I put to bed 11months after my wedding, I remember someone saying ' I think say u carry belle do wedding' and I replied is that a crime now.

Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Engenuo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wendy80:
Yes they count oh, like someone pointed out its to know if u were preggy b4 wedding. Don't know other reasons sha.
When I put to bed 11months after my wedding, I remember someone saying ' I think say u carry belle do wedding' and I replied is that a crime now.

Lol d person must b crazy.

People sha and deir mouth.
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by k4kenny(f): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abi o. Me sef guilty of this crime grin . I'll be like hmmm so dem born 7months after wedding abi? ok o wink .
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by anthoniaz(f): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Engenuo:

Lol d person must b crazy.

People sha and deir mouth.
A girl(no longer my friend) sent me a message to know if I was pregnant few weeks to my wedding because according to her, I was fat.I was so angry.Someone who was wayward and managed to get married before me was sending me silly messages but I just ignored her.Later asked why I didn't reply her message and I replied her if being fat is an indication of being pregnant and she said she was sorry.

People are funny.
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
IMO, MYOB. Another persons choice isn't your biz until they come and ask you for help. imagine a friend having to hide a pregnancy because the 2nd child is too close to the first. Its unfair and unnecessarily stressful
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by floragregs(f): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rawdeal:
IMO, MYOB. Another persons choice isn't your biz until they come and ask you for help. imagine a friend having to hide a pregnancy because the 2nd child is too close to the first. Its unfair and unnecessarily stressful
i'm even planning that if the first is 9months old I will take in again sharp sharp, make I hear wetin aproko pple wan talk
Re: Why Is It That People Count Months For New Couples After First Delivery? by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Monitoring spirits.....

The Man And The Goldfish / Is It OK For Parents To Tell Their 20 Year Old Daughter To Stop FB Chats? / Bitter Truth About Salary Earners