Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Innjoo One Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo One Discussion Thread (114119 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Promking: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
donefesco:
please someone should clarify the processor used on this device,jumia is saying itz d 32bit mediatek,with mali450 gpu,other sites are saying itz 64bit processor

Depending on the variant, the Innjoo One features either 64-bit or 32-bit architecture. The 3G models sold in Nigeria offers 32-bit architecture, but the LTE model is built on a 64-bits architecture.

Visit this site for full infos on Innjoo one
http://www.naijatechguide.com/2015/02/innjoo-one-specs-price.html

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by nani667: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Talk2david1:

My friend is using Glo's 4G with his BBQ10

LOL... Bros don't fall ya hand abeg.... You see 4G on your friend's phone doesn't mean it's actually 4G..... Glo doesn't have 4G...
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by donefesco(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Promking:

Depending on the variant, the Innjoo One features either 64-bit or 32-bit architecture. The 3G models sold in Nigeria offers 32-bit architecture, but the LTE model is built on a 64-bits architecture.

i dont see any diff btw this and the i2s apart from the bump in RAM
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
donefesco:
i dont see any diff btw this and the i2s apart from the bump in RAM

really?

the deisgn - metal frame

the camera optimised with f2.0 aperture

the HD Display

the double dragontrail glass

the battery - 2600mah

6.9mm

123gram weight

Louder speaker

Be you..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Promking: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
primeson1:
really?

the deisgn - metal frame

the camera optimised with f2.0 aperture

the HD Display

the double dragontrail glass

the battery - 2600mah

6.9mm

123gram weight

Louder speaker

Be you..... grin

Plus the back and front camera MP upgrade
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by spaceboy: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Promking:

But the 32bits model is clocked at 1.7ghz right?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
innjoo one ...uhmm just another failed project cos we dont knw hw to use the 64bit processor chip here in 9ja....shame.

micro sim card slot for memory card slot....lame

non removeable 2600mAh battery.....pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by echepops(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
This device is nice...well judging by the specs InnJoo One & Tecno phantom Z mini are kinda the same and InnJoo costs N28,000 and Z mini costs N40,000. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
First pre order will arrive on the 23rd jumia confirm this
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by adoptop70: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
First pre order will arrive on the 23rd jumia confirm this.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Talk2david1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
nani667:

LOL... Bros don't fall ya hand abeg.... You see 4G on your friend's phone doesn't mean it's actually 4G..... Glo doesn't have 4G...
I was saying exactly what you are saying until he downloaded an episode of The 100 series(72mb) in 2minutes right in front of Me.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Flawlessangel(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
maxjax:
innjoo one ...uhmm just another failed project cos we dont knw hw to use the 64bit processor chip here in 9ja....shame.

how many andriod phones including flagships hav removable batteries?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Its Lollipop
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by spaceboy: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Talk2david1:

I was saying exactly what you are saying until he downloaded an episode of The 100 series(72mb) in 2minutes right in front of Me.
Bros it 3.75g and yes I've downloaded one of the arrow series in that time frame too.The download speed depends the kind of network in that area

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2015
spaceboy:

Bros it 3.75g and yes I've downloaded one of the arrow series in that time frame too.The download speed depends the kind of network in that area
Sure it 3.75G(H+) I download faster than that most times sef...
And I was telling one idiot that we don't have 4G mobile network in Nigeria, the person was acting like an illiterate.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2015
emmadetemmy:
Am attending the party.. . Won a ticket
So u got the phone...right?

Tell me about it ..
Is this innjoo ONE really more flat than a Pen?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Talk2david1:

Bros the data plan being used also matters u know...
U don't need 4G to get 100mb in 2mins...

What u need is a clean 3G connection and an unthrottled plan...

Yesterday I downloaded a 5mb app in less than 30secs...on my 3G Mtn data plan
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by primeson1(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2015
maxjax:

lol....failed project? how do u mean we dont know how to use 64bits? is ther any way to USE it grin

samsung A5 and Huawei uses the same technique....some can leave with that grin

All the smartphones i have used, i have not had cause to change the battery grin

you cant get removable battery from a unibody design grin

talk another one grin

you can pre order for the Innjoo ONE at only 27,499 Naira (Official price 27,999)

sms your name, delivery address, phone number and the product(s) u want to 08098552100 grin

Be you grin
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by iscom(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
I would rather go for leagoo elite 2. Just the same price.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by nani667: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Talk2david1:

That's why you're saying Glo has 4G ? Na wa....

Anyways, oga, Glo doesn't have 4G, no network operator in Nigeria does.... Now you know ✔

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by spaceboy: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
eemalex:

And I was telling one idiot that we don't have 4G mobile network in Nigeria, the person was acting like an illiterate.
Yes o my guy,it's sad that some pipu are ignorant wen it comes to some of these things

1 Like

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
nani667:

That's why you're saying Glo has 4G ? Na wa....

Anyways, oga, Glo doesn't have 4G, no network operator in Nigeria does.... Now you know ✔
what of this SWIFT company ...is dat a fluke?
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by nani667: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
DNDROID:

what of this SWIFT company ...is dat a fluke?

I'm not saying there isn't 4G in Nigeria, but your network operators (Airtel, MTN Glo....) do NOT have 4G....

In Nigeria Swift and Smile networks are about the only ones with 4G LTE capabilities....
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Dollarbills(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
primeson1:
Innjoo One Official Price is 27,999 Naira

Get it at 27,499 naira now.....

Pre order going on

SMS your name, address and phone number plus the product you need to 08098552100

Abeg wetin u wan take 4G do?

Did any of our 4 national carriers provide 4G service, even if they do, the speed can't be compared to normal 4G.
I dont know of oda networks but Airtel has a very good 4G dat works very fast.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Dollarbills(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
nani667:

LOL.... Do any of your Nigerian network operators have 4G ? Why should 4G be a criteria when it's useless in Nigeria....
Airtel has 4G nd am using it wit my HTC Amaze.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Dollarbills(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
nani667:

U r d 1 falling ur hand now cus u r in naija nd u dont know dat dia is 4G in naija, just say u av not used a 4G phone b4 nd not 2 b arguing wit some1 dat knows about it, d glo u r talking about has more dan 4G dey av 4.5G, i av bin using aitel 4G 4 close 2 2yrs now, so get a 4G phone n u will see wat we r talking about.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Dollarbills(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
eemalex:

Av u used a 4g phone b4? If no why arguing wit some1 dat has, n if yes, den dats a big lie cus u would have seen dat dia is 4g,so wen dos dat av seen or r using it say dia is 4g,u should believe, look if am close 2 u we'll go 4 a bet so dat i'll eat ur money, den u'll learn in d hard way.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by Dollarbills(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
DNDROID:

Bros the data plan being used also matters u know...
U don't need 4G to get 100mb in 2mins...

What u need is a clean 3G connection and an unthrottled plan...

Yesterday I downloaded a 5mb app in less than 30secs...on my 3G Mtn data plan
30secs x 4 is 2mins,dat means 20mb in 2 mins, he is talking about 75mb in 2mins,wit my Airtel 4g i downloaded a 45mb app in less dan 15 sec, so stop arguing.
Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by eemalex(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dollarbills:

Av u used a 4g phone b4? If no why arguing wit some1 dat has, n if yes, den dats a big lie cus u would have seen dat dia is 4g,so wen dos dat av seen or r using it say dia is 4g,u should believe, look if am close 2 u we'll go 4 a bet so dat i'll eat ur money, den u'll learn in d hard way.
Uncle just to solve your problem, call customer care and inquire if they provide 4G service to customers. Even the US that is developed, not all areas and network providers provide customers with 4G services, pls research before coming here to bant... Any phone that shows 4G is because there is no 3G option in its settings(4G&2G) but we all know that its 3G so be calm cos we are not yet there but we are getting theree

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by nani667: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chai... Too many ignorant people on this thread.... So @Dollarbills cos you use 4G phone and you see 4G on the phone that means you're using 4G ? Hmmm.... Na wa... Lol... Because you use a 4G phone and 4G shows on your Airtel line you've been thinking that you've actually been using 4G...? Lol... And see the way you're hyping Airtel cos you dey see 4G for your phone...

Well lemme enlighten you sir, the 4G you've been seeing on your phone for all those years is actually 3G sir... Airtel... MTN... Glo... doesn't have any 4G network...., that's why I'm sure you've never seen 3G on your so called 4G phone, when you're browsing you only see 4G, or Edge.... No 3G ever comes up cos the 4G you've been supposedly browsing with all those years is 3G...

You can either take it or leave it, I have tried for you.... If you need more info Google is your friend.... In this day and age people should not be showcasing this level of ignorance sad

6 Likes

Re: Innjoo One Discussion Thread by DanielsParker(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
I AM A JUMIA SALES CONSULTANT. ADD ME ON WHATSAPP AND HAVE YOUR INNJOO ONE ORDER TAKEN. WE DELIVER TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY. YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS THIS NEW GREAT RELEASE FROM INNJOO. BE THE FIRST TO GET THE INNJOO ONE MOBILE PHONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Dictionary Into My Phone / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.