Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (36505 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / The BIGGEST MUGU Of Valentines Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by mirexxx(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

The diff be say gals of this days like to dey pretend. Even when dem want u, dem go dey pretend like say dem no even like u
All u see in em is hypocrisy
na true sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by mirexxx(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
kenex4ever:
make I just agree with u, after all it's a woman's world. Lol
okay smiley
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by aviazuva: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
There is nothing like Valentine's day in 1965.

This madness started recently

And the way it is going, some governments
may start declaring public holidays for it
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Doctorbrains01(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
OneOpinion:
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

Sir,are you lost?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Glaxx(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
duduhemit36:
OK DIS GAVE ME AN INPIRATION FOR A THREAD

i hail all the counterers
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
After they will start blaming western influence for nudity.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Prazmira(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
mizkeleke:
Hehehe. Transformation indeed.
[/color][color=#770077] so na dis one these old mamas and papas de complain? I must show my dad this pics because he's full of saying "in my time this and that". Their time was worse than what we have now. No babe or guy fit wear this kind rag nowadays. Lol.... Maybe this was their swag though.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Rapzino: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
This set of people always existed just that they increase by the year.

See that guy holding two girls feeling like a boss. grin grin
badt
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Tymax(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Iamvictor:
If you see your mom or grandma in this pics what will you do?
My mother was never a loose street girl like yours. I am 100% certain none of my family members are there. Sorry man.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by REXREGIS: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
djeezy:
cheesy See enjoyment. When they are scolding you, they'll be acting like they didn't enjoy life during their time. embarassed
lol...mmm... methinks they are scolding be cos they've been there and understand the dangers and illusions involved.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Iamvictor(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tymax:

My mother was never a loose street girl like yours. I am 100% certain none of my family members are there. Sorry man.
Guy why are you like this; you trying to insult my parent is not gonna increase your Ego, Albeit I wasn't trying to insult anyone's parent by my post . But now you just showed me the type of family you are from...
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by omoteejay(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
New picture with old style.... Who is fooling who?
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

SPOT

Thanks headmistress, very much like you to spot grin the error.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Am I d only one who saw dat lady on wrapper bare breasts?? shocked shocked

U r not the only one o!
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by teepetite: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Don't settle for ordinary cakes this valentine!

Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Tymax(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Iamvictor:
Guy why are you like this; you trying to insult my parent is not gonna increase your Ego, Albeit I wasn't trying to insult anyone's parent by my post . But now you just showed me the type of family you are from...
It is not difficult to know unwanted children of whorés and garage thugs.

I wrote a simple line and you had the guts to mention my mother and grandmother.

If your mother provides nocturnal entertainment to the men on your street, that's your problem. You should not think the rest of the world operates that way.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Emmydek(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
elantraceey:
This set of people always existed just that they increase by the year.

See that guy holding two girls feeling like a boss. grin grin
ah atleast now for that day he is a big boss.lmao
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
moreeni:

Thanks headmistress, very much like you to spot grin the error.

Headmistress? Abeg ooo
Do i look like a mistress? shocked
Im a dude
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Headmistress? Abeg ooo
Do i look like a mistress? shocked
Im a dude

Really? Tell me something I don't know diva!

grin grin grin...just messing with u
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
moreeni:

Really? Tell me something I don't know diva!

grin grin grin...just messing with u

Egbami oooo
Lol
Ma'am u got me tho lol
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
mirexxx:
c guys flexing freely wit girls
now u go ask girl out tire ehn grin
she no go gree lols cheesy

sebi na u and ur friends dey do that thing,guys go ask u out u no go gree, na soso shakara,mtcheeew
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Am I d only one who saw dat lady on wrapper bare breasts?? shocked shocked
no be only u,I see am too,chai how I wish I was there.hmmm.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Psalmwise:
nawa oo i wish its was still lik dat oo...no b today wey b say u go invite somebabes cum ur ouse for valentine dem go dress lik persn wey dey go everest...DEm go carry jeans trouser put for yansh grin grin grin
no mind them,I wan kill all of them gan.make e remain only boys on earth.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
dancok:
sebi na u and ur friends dey do that thing,guys go ask u out u no go gree, na soso shakara,mtcheeew
oK bae
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
dammywapes:
Bro biko abeg , in this generation of miley cyrus , the khardashians , maheeda , rihanna etc. I want you to know then there is nothing like sex tape. Can you compare the rate @ which nude pics and body xposure rises as @ of then till current generation ?
technology make ours seems bad, but i can bet it with you, their generation is worst.
Re: Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 by dammywapes(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
esbjaygmailco:
technology make ours seems bad, but i can bet it with you, their generation is worst.
there's is not bad as ours. Dem time , diseases no dey nw. Our own time na so so disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.