Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. (9085 Views)

The Skeleton Of Goliath Found...pics / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist (see Photos) / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by HCpaul(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by cescky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
God be praised for his eternal word
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by Ufranklin92(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
kupu kwanu

God is great cheesy
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by frank317: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh no!! Not again.

Pls guy, stop painting foolishness in our faces
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by Ewizard(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
OK
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by adexsimply(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chei, Na wah o.Head of Goliath ke?
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by armadeo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
i believe the bible but i don't believe this.
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by CAPTIVATOR: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
armadeo:
i believe the bible but i don't believe this.

Thank you .... Its Just a religious propaganda , what they fail to understand is that , David didnt bury the skull of Goliath at mount Elah where he fought him, RATHER he took the head of Goliath with him to Jerusalem (1 Sam 17: 54 )

1 Like

Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Thank you .... Its Just a religious propaganda , what they fail to understand is that , David didnt bury the skull of Goliath at mount Elah where he fought him, RATHER he took the head of Goliath with him to Jerusalem (1 Sam 17: 54 )
Good to know some christians still speak the truth shaaa and not believe fabricated shiiit...
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by paulolee(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2015
hmmm....dea reali expect us to b'liev dts hiz head??....wi aint dt dumb, even if wi used to b dumb, tinz av chanqed n wi av started tinkinq differently n deeper dan wi used to....maybe if wi pretend n b'liev dis crab u peps wud comeup wt anoda fabricated story of d bones of d lamb dt Abram slayed instead of Issac.....convince uld whole of ur country b4 tryinq to fool us
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2015
I almost believed this. cheesy
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by engrtee(f): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Is this the head of aaaaaaaaan elephant
Re: The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm wink

(1) (Reply)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.