Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? (1708 Views)

Does Age Really Matter In Marriage? / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Is Age Really A Number?? ...we are Confused....please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2006
let us know what u think
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by edygirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
Christel, which one do you like? Let's start with you.
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by CHRISTEL(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2006
i think i would prefer my age mate wink wink
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by ArielRose(f): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2006
I agree with the gal that posted it is better to be with your age mate.
We need to be in the same life stage. My bf commented on my ex-husbands choice of a young girl by saying this: I don't want to have to train my girlfriend.
Maturity is a thing that only time can buy, and you want to be at relatively the same stage to grow together
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by Busta(f): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2006
makes no diff as long as he's matured enuff and knows wat he wants.
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by chynes(f): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2006
i would prefer an older man. more matured and has probably
seen it all to know what he really wants in a woman.
Not immature young boys playing at being men

1 Like

Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by marjson(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
i prefer my age mate or at least 2 yr older than my spouse, age mate is the best cos u will be free with each other anytime anyday unlike you marrying an older person and be afraid to discuss with him or her, cos you will be inferior to such person
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by pointblank247(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
a boy in a relationship is completly different from a man in a relationship. everything is differnt. if what you want is to settle down and not bother your family and friends with super stories that touch the heart. just get your self a man. a vintage wine.. forget boys, boys are for very shallow fun.
Re: An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is better for a woman to be with an older man,they will click better..infact,It is good naturally..
if a woman should go for a man that is her age mate,she will grow older than him,and there won't be much respect btw them...I know some one that divorced his wife because people are saying;she looked like his aunty(they were age mates though),but she wasn't like that before he married her.

(1) (Reply)

Adultary And Its Wahala! / Please Advice / Help! My Wife’s Mother And Her Friend Are Having My Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.