Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 (65235 Views)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / Nigeria's Election Postponement And The Evil That Lies Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ollyruffy: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
JonaThief has only postponed his day of disgrace. He cannot avoid it.

We still March for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Ivanspring(f): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Generals02:

You prefer the soup to fried eggs?

Further implies you are within the circle of those partaking in Jonathan's corrupt palm oil yam delicacy. Soup still has palm oil.

Other-wise what has he done worthy of another 4 years on the seat? Or perhaps is he your tribesman?

I like fried eggs...as well as the soup.

GEJ isn't my tribesman. As for his achievements, they've been posted severally here on nairaland. Feel free to get yourself acquainted with the available information which are facts mind you.

Happy Sunday!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
ollyruffy:

We still March for Buhari.
Choi =====>

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by anwo247: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9h6LFtobWU

Incase you're yet to watch this.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nickymezor(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
snadguy007:
We waited 6 years. We can take 6 weeks. We will #March4Buhari to Change #Nigeria for the better.
yesoo, ...GMB all da way.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Atlantian: 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
fareed69:

Let's wait and see
Even if na December
GEJ must surely loose
GEJ can not lose this election, this is sancrosanct, we have passed at every stage, if Jega messes up, he will be fired and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is my position.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by PedroJP(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Jona had his chance, but he failed & failed woefully Giving Him a the seat till 2019 might make us end up like countries like Iran (where terrorism is now a normal job in the life of the citizen.

He failed woefully cos u wanted power in the North and thereby disrupted his administration. Spare those rubbish u wrote up there. We can't become ur slaves cos we want peace.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by nagoma(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Is GEJ anymore clueless than all the vagabonds that ruled before? Keep deceiving yourself, there has always been rivalry between the North and South. Rivalry could be healthy. Telling me that a former coupist, who can't remember what happened to his certificates is better than GEJ is an insult to my sensibilities.
Tell me what your messiah has ever achieved without quota system? Tell me, what did Buhari achieve in the last 29 years out of office? He can't even do well for himself, not to talk of for others.
All the years of mismanagement by the North, resulted to this mess and everyone here wants Jonathan to fix it in 5 years. Seriously, we are very harsh on Jonathan. He has done poorly when it comes to security, but that's not without reason. The North refused to collaborate with the government at the beginning. Now the same North is crying wolf. If not for Tinubu and his evil plots, would we be talking of Buhari today?
Your Buhari is a disgrace to our national unity. Guess you didn't read that as head of state, he voted for a Fulani man from Niger republic instead of a nigerian candidate because he was from the SE, during OAU election- that's the man whom some of you are calling progressive.
The problem with the Northern elite is that they want power back at all cost. Lemme ask you, what has GEJ done for the south? What did all the northern rule do for the North? In both cases, nothing.
If at 72, Buhari is the only one from the North that is qualified to rule us, then the North is dead. GEJ is not the best but he's trying. If he got as much support as obj, he would have done better.
As for corruption, lying under oath is perjury. Buhari would have been in jail by now in a civilized country. Get it, you are not doing the North any favour by bringing Buhari, except if this whole charade is all about returning power to the North, and not about our national interests.

You must be a toddler , hyperventilating in you juvenile ignorance , When you grow up we can talk.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Myself2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
nagoma:

" Some days ago, someone respected and influential...a statesman, accused the electoral umpire..Jega...without proof...that he was in cahoots with the ''Northern Elite'' to make sure the election went to Buhari. (A Northern elite which has not been friendly with Buhari for some time). There have also been some unseemly abuse thrown at the person of the General....abuse which a lesser man would have taken umbrage at.Indeed...the honor of a man who has served his country times without number, both in uniform and out of it , is being besmirched everyday on the pages of some of the print media...and on the television. If indeed this is how we treat servants of our nation...then we are indeed a people without honour and sense of decency. And that indecency too extends to the official opposition. Over and over again, our President stands accused of being in cahoots with Boko Haram....for his own political benefit. He also stands accused of working to subvert the unity of Nigeria. He has been accused of certian crimes without any proof whatsoever.And all in the name of opposition. Indeed , my countrymen....if we cannot practice democracy without bitterness in this country....if we must lie in order to acheive our political goals....then we are not ready for democracy. ."

While I agree completely with the bolded portion of your post,I disagree with the other part a person you referred to as the General,I have no regard,absolutely none(and none should be accorded him by any lover of justice and truth)for one who worked his way through the ranks by virtue of forged documents.He is the least of lesser men.A pretender,hypocrite,murderer,thief,liar and forger
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Eluwilussit(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
nagoma:

You must be a toddler , hyperventilating in you juvenile ignorance , When you grow up we can talk.

I thougth I was discussing with an adult. Is this all you have to say in spite of all the issues I raised? No wahala. When I grow up, I will contact you. Till then, stay safe and avoid any form of violence. Elections come and go. Nigerians must learn to live and let others live as well. Have a good day.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
GEJ you got sympathy votes in 2011, and you failed to deliver. Whoever advised on this postponement got his calculation wrong. Boko haram may now even intensify their attacks, and you as commander has got only six weeks to crush them. You got it so wrong Mr President as this action of yours has increased GMB's sympathy votes.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Myself2:

While I agree completely with the bolded portion of your post,I disagree with the other part a person you referred to as the General,I have no regard,absolutely none(and none should be accorded him by any lover of justice and truth)for one who worked his way through the ranks by virtue of forged documents .He is the least of lesser men.A pretender,hypocrite,murderer,thief,liar and forger
^^ The keywords being "forged documents"

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
PedroJP:

disrupted his administration

this is gibberish bro. nobody disrupted his administration. cos He even ignored the bombing. My countrymen were dying & He was busy campaigning
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by bignastro300: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by dkc(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
...but why all the desperation
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by tit(f): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
If after 6 weeks they cant guarantee security again,
We are coming out for General March for Buhari

bigot
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by fareed69(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2015
Atlantian:
GEJ can not lose this election, this is sancrosanct, we have passed at every stage, if Jega messes up, he will be fired and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is my position.

How far New Government don come

Clueless gone

Better days ahead

Oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beware Of This Kind Of Scam... / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.