Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (4752 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Why Don’t You Want Jega Sacked, PDP Asks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by saintandsinnerz: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=FolarinLondon post=30528694]

You are very stupid like your eastern progenitors who have shamefully served their northern masters for only God knows how many years.

Yorubas party has been the only opposition party to Hausas/Fulanis domineering party as far back as 60s while your useless progenitors who were more educated(through our free education in the west) than their masters shamelessly formed an alliance with their Hausa/Fulani master at the expense of Southerners.

History tells us how your no-legacy-left progenitors shamelessly formed the same government with Hausas/Fulanis party in 60s and another alliance in late 70s.

Hausas/Fulanis are even more intelligent than you guys cos they don't blindly read their history and that of their neighbours. The most ridiculed and disgraced rebel in d world; Ojukwu ll write one sided book, his fellow foolish bigots ll blindly read it and believe it, Achebe ll pick up his pen and equally write one sided story, the mumus ll gladly accept it as one of their historical books unlike other intelligent people who ll take their time to question their leaders.

Yorubas are now playing the same game of your forefathers in 21st century and life has not been easy for u and your likes since then
[/quote

When will you stop being an ethnic bigot? You always rant about the Igbo's in almost all your post! Always sounding bitter and pained. If you are not careful your hatred and bitterness will choke you to death!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by okosodo: 6:02am On Feb 08, 2015
olu77:

All the 3 issues you raised calls for genuine concern especially as war thorn north east, where many are believed to have lost their lives, still have higher percentage of collection rate. However, yorubas are not selling any region out. We would have continued to support Jonathan if he had not shown such a high level of weakness. The yorubas hate injustice, the yorubas hate to see hungry citizens who steal garri being sent on lenghty prison terms while the real robbers enjoys presidential support.

What we yearn for is change. If Okorocha had won the primaries I am sure yorubas would still have supported him even though many of his tribemen would have been against him.

Meanwhile 70% of the guys shouting GEJ till eternity here are yorubas while the president couldn't even pull reasonable crowd in his own region. That shows you that even if major part of north is still wallowing in religious and ethnic bigotry major part of south in our generation has long been liberated
I may not totally agree with you but i can swear that you have manners and you are of a different breed
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by okosodo: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=30529457][/quote] like i said before you are a slave and that is what you will continue to be till any part of your gwneration decides to change it
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Sahara Reporters, u be monkey ooo. APC, plan has just failed.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
The content of the thread is madness. The news is not connecting at all. Some people hold the news like they were there when it happened.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by saintandsinnerz: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2015
okosodo:
like i said before you are a slave and that is what you will continue to be till any part of your gwneration decides to change it

Who is this one? Please go back to psychiatirc hospital, your madness has not abated
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=30529457][/quote]

As a secondary school teenager who attended Roman catholic high school with 45% of Igbo population, I didn't really have comprehensive knowledge of Nigeria history until I left High school but one thing I knew very well as far Nigeria history was concerned then was d fact that we have never had Igbo president and of course d civil war.

However, few years after graduation, I began to develop interest in Nigeria politics and history; Unquestionably, my love for these two subjects was unquenchable. And as a result of my passion for history and politics, I started reading all sort books written about Nigeria as a country but what I found about Nigeria history and politics was quite revealing and shocking at the same time.

The Pogrom, what led to the pogrom, the political game of 60s, the civil war and of course the second republic. The revelation was very clear and eventually opened my eyes to a newly found biased world in which we all live in. In all these, I found out what Igbos have done in Nigeria history and was completely bewildered and disappointed but life goes on.......... Afterall, i didn't witness all these things; only read about it was what I pacified myself with.

Finally, Jonathan became a president, and waoh!!!! waoh!!!! everything I read and heard in Ahmadu Bello youtube video came alive; ethnicity and religion became interesting topic in our daily activities............. But the funny thing about the whole thing is that your brothers and sisters ll come here and tell us all sort of adulterated Nigeria history and that is where I come in; I passionately hate double standard and lies.......

Having read and digested Nigeria history very well, the evil ways of your progenitors and the existing followers became clear to me and my likes but with people like me in the helms of Yoruba Nationalist movement, your days in South west are numbered.

I m really happy you guys called yourself warriors but what it takes to be warriors is what you don't know....
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Igbos gave your fathers the education they received. Igbo VCs and lecturers where in charge of Federal Universities-Unilag and U.I in the 50s/60s. Zik was instrumental in the quality education Igbos and other easterners received in the East. **LOLS**

Goat, travel to the nearest city with a library facility in your landlocked region and read about Nigeria history very well and stop reading Achebe or Ojukwu books.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Let me show you a picture of what yorubaland looked like before Igbo Professors saved you from being barbarians. Na Prof. Achebe cause dis one? **LOLS**

Those are your progenitors in that picture right there; cross check that picture with the available pictures in Nigeria archive and i find out that those are your raped forefathers in the picture.

I can bet you on this, go and do DNA test and can assure you that there would be an Hausa/Fulani blood in your system......

Let help you with some of your progenitors pictures

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Swizdoe(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
who cares? Jega must go! He is a biased and corrupt umpire.

Now he is suddenly corrupt and biased unlike 2011........
We all know the reason is because he is a northerner and nothing else
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=IgrigiMercenery post=30534003][/quote]

Smash it joor
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by olu77(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
okosodo:
I may not totally agree with you but i can swear that you have manners and you are of a different breed

Well, maturity is a virtue and even though it's difficult to, our generation must break away from shackles of tribalism which has kept the country stagnant all these years. I am yoruba, my wife is Delta, my brother's wife is Igbo. We are Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Swizdoe:

Now he is suddenly corrupt and biased unlike 2011........
We all know the reason is because he is a northerner and nothing else
See how you shot yourself in the leg. Was he not a northerner in 2011? Mr bigot park well abeg!
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Swizdoe(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
See how you shot yourself in the leg. Was he not a northerner in 2011? Mr bigot park well abeg!
It was obvious gej would win in 2011 unlike now that the race is wide open that's why you lots are afraid Jega might sabotage gej and support his northern brother. You believe everybody from the north and SW is trying to gang up against your brother that's why you are apprehensive.
If I'm a bigot then you are also a bigot, why gej is the C-in-C of all bigots with the di isive politics he is playing.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by BlackTechnology: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2015
lafex:
I know that this is the next step the Mr President will0do

And after this

He will find a way to disqualify Buhari

Then I promise him one thing

Wether he leave now or in 2019

No SS/SE will taste ASO ROCK(either President or VP) till after 2050

Yes ooooooo

Even their oil won't be used again to wipe out cocoa and groundnut poverty grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by BlackTechnology: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2015
olu77:

All the 3 issues you raised calls for genuine concern especially as war thorn north east, where many are believed to have lost their lives, still have higher percentage of collection rate. However, yorubas are not selling any region out. We would have continued to support Jonathan if he had not shown such a high level of weakness. The yorubas hate injustice, the yorubas hate to see hungry citizens who steal garri being sent on lenghty prison terms while the real robbers enjoys presidential support.

What we yearn for is change. If Okorocha had won the primaries I am sure yorubas would still have supported him even though many of his tribemen would have been against him.

Meanwhile 70% of the guys shouting GEJ till eternity here are yorubas while the president couldn't even pull reasonable crowd in his own region. That shows you that even if major part of north is still wallowing in religious and ethnic bigotry major part of south in our generation has long been liberated

Eyaaaaaa

Tinubu is a saint grin

Bankole is more righteous than Mohammed

OBJ is more incorruptible than Jesus

No wonder, Yorubas like them. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Bekwarra:
Sahara Reporters? Always having sources everywhere. I'm even sure they have sources in hell. MOFOS
Funny you must be that their source in Hell
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Fire15: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2015
okosodo:
For at least these three reasons pls many more Jega should resign
1) The percentage of collection of PVC in Borno state and Adamawa states that are plagued with boko haram is 90% while that of Edo state is 55%, Plus even though you may be seeing your card they will make you go through impossible processes to collect it. In the north, a father can collect for the son.
2) The give PVC to somebody that is 8 years old in the north while in the south, you must be 18 years of age.
3)The 30,000 new polling booths in the north was not cancelled while that of the south was cancelled after an order from the president.

Don't cultivate Indian hemp, don't sell and don't smoke - NDLEA.
Guy, you're in the last of the don'ts. It's not good for your wellbeing.

The southerners abusing Jona do not knw the underground and schemeing of the north. They are capitalising on the fact that the south is not united. From history the people that always sell us out are the yorubas, Make una take note. We are about to travel 25 years Backwards through Buhari's Rule. Nothing positive will happen except changing people in parastatals to northerners and some from west as compensation.
Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2015
lafex:
I know that this is the next step the Mr President will0do

And after this

He will find a way to disqualify Buhari

Then I promise him one thing

Wether he leave now or in 2019

No SS/SE will taste ASO ROCK(either President or VP) till after 2050
STFU

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Swizdoe:

It was obvious gej would win in 2011 unlike now that the race is wide open that's why you lots are afraid Jega might sabotage gej and support his northern brother. You believe everybody from the north and SW is trying to gang up against your brother that's why you are apprehensive.
If I'm a bigot then you are also a bigot, why gej is the C-in-C of all bigots with the di isive politics he is playing.
Muslims should vote only Muslims - Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Major Markets In Lagos Closed Today Due To Jonathan's Campaign? / Muslim Religious Leader Allows Men To Eat Wives If They Are Hungry / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.