Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna (33340 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by ajebuter(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Dude dey vex say he never collect PVC.
He for go queue now instead of fighting poster..
Illiteracy sha!

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by PStacks(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
People are tired of PDP lies.

Sai Baba.

Sai Buhari

#March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by zimoni(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
This people are crazy.

I learnt they threaten PDP supporters in North. People are even afraid to be associated with PDP. It is that bad for PDP in NW and NE.

It's rest assured that APC is going to record at least 90% victory in NW and NE. Maybe 50 or 60% in NC.

Jonathan and PDP have a lot of work to do.

Jonathan Must Win This Election.

Nothing dey happen.

Jonathan Till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by sanc2s(f): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
All this abokis self. He has nt eatenoo. But he has d energy to look for troubl

4 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Popemax(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
criminalmindz:
SEE AS HIM RESEMBLE COW, NO SENSE
all of them na cow

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by M4gunners: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
If not Aböki, who else?

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by josieboy55(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
i luv dis

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by naijainfogalery: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
This nonsenseuat stop
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by helpee(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
MurdaForker:
For a second, I wanted to call the man a nuisance bt then I felt A vandal bt then I remember how frustating GEJ administration was for second class citizen.. I wll not do that anyday bt I will never bad mouth or castigate any one that do such.
maybe when your family member is caught in action by the guy's cutlass as a result of election violence which you will never castigate, you will still continue to blame jonathan while zahra buhari will send you condolence message from her base in UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Lakayanah: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Apc alimajiri touts. Party of useless illiterates from their leader to the foool on the pole that has been paid #2oo hope he falls down and injures himself I will see how useful the #200 will be to him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by jorlons(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
UchihaMadara:
Someone probably paid that dude 500 naira to climb that skinny pole with cutlass as if he is climbing coconut tree or tapping palm wine.

I guess sha that the 500 naira is more than the price of coconut(please how much is coconut in the market now?), so that's why he would rather do this, SMH!

If majority of the citizens were educated, if minimum wage was about NGN60,000/month, it would be harder to find easy, willing tools like this dude.

Bros tell me what you mean before I release my Odema Rasengan.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by michaelbiz: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2015
MurdaForker:
For a second, I wanted to call the man a nuisance bt then I felt A vandal bt then I remember how frustating GEJ administration was for second class citizen.. I wll not do that anyday bt I will never bad mouth or castigate any one that do such.
On point wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by TheAdvocate(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2015
purplesummer:
...When he is supposed to be climbing the palm trees and raffia palms in his village. That's why the agric sector of the economy will never grow angry

Where he comes from is a semi-desert so he has nothing to climb but this! The next option is to climb a telecommunication mast!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by TI1919(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2015
This is the kind of change their leader want to bring in Nigeria, may God help us all in Jesus name amen.
jorlons:

Bros tell me what you mean before I release my Odema Rasengan.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by bimbor(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2015
sanc2s:
All this abokis self. He has nt eatenoo. But he has d energy to look for troubl

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2015
The ever intolerant janjaweedeans in action

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by philips70(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2015
We don't fall for these bunkums anymore. This could have been arranged by the good for nothing Yero. That man is anything governance should not be.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by jorlons(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2015
TI1919:
This is the kind of change their leader want to bring in Nigeria, may God help us all in Jesus name amen.
ha hahaha what camp do you think I belong Na wa o.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by komek(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2015
barcanista:
So na barcanista be that? You and the person wey like the ye-ye post need serious flogging.

Lol
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by toyoutoyou: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
The time is fast approaching when the masses won't go after their posters and billboards anymore,but they will be destroying the politicians who form the party by then.Their evil ways will soon be put to end by the angry masses.
slimfit1:
People deceiving people have run out of people to deceive. So people are taking out deceiving materials.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by HCNS(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2015
I will confirm goodluck as clueless the day he hands power to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2015
zimoni:
This people are crazy.

I learnt they threaten PDP supporters in North. People are even afraid to be associated with PDP. It is that bad for PDP in NW and NE.

It's rest assured that APC is going to record at least 90% victory in NW and NE. Maybe 50 or 60% in NC.

Jonathan and PDP have a lot of work to do.

Jonathan Must Win This Election.

Nothing dey happen.

Jonathan Till 2019.
Don't mind the intolerant, illiterate bafoons. They say in yobe, they have threatened that whoever votes PDP will be taken to a psychiatrist hospital. Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2015
hahahahhahahhaha PDP destroyer..wetin dy go beat dat guy eeh

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2015
The Jonathan political phenomenon ought to be a course in the political science dept of our universities....

How did a man become a villain from a beloved man with so much goodwill in less than a space of 6 years...

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by zimoni(f): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Don't mind the intolerant, illiterate bafoons. They say in yobe, they have threatened that whoever votes PDP will be taken to a psychiatrist hospital. Just imagine

I dey tell you, it is that bad in NE and NW. Too badt.

Truth be told,

Jonathan must do his home work perfectly in order to be declared as the winner of this election.

Odds doesn't favour him, but it's never too late to make things happen. Now we have 8 more weeks.

So, let's go there.

Jonathan till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by rummmy: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2015
He should hv used their babalawo broom na,people are moving forward and APC is taking some people barkward by stil using broom to sweep instead other modern gadgets...Failbuhari will be march2prison

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Kundagarten: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2015
#MARCH ON BUHARI#

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by alwaysbest(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Why all the noise come out and vote for your candidate during the said date (march 28 and April 11). Empty vassel make the loudest sound.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
This is serious.. But who can blame him? everybody is tired of gej/pdp....
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Fellywood(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
M4gunners:
If not Aböki, who else?
There is no difference between this opposition & what the muslim brotherhood did in Egypt. Today in Nigeria apc is spreading violence. But guest what ...muslim brotherhood DOES NOT exist today. Haha..let's what & see.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Too Bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS / 5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.