Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,411 members, 7,850,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna (33367 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2015
ola6:
APC, the North and Tinubu wants to intimidate Nigerians and the PDP members so Buhari will win. APC will not only lose the presidential election but also the Lagos state Gubernatorial election. What nonsense. Shebi ori yin o pe ni? angry
Dream on till you reach the land of no return
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2015
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.WILL HISTORY
REPEAT ITSELF? The moment I heard that the
General Election was postponed till march
28th,2015,I took a swift action into history and
gladly discovered that this postponement is an
Aural of Divinity.March is very significant in the
political History of the world.President
F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won
Presidential election in March,1968.Former
Zimbabwe prime minister,Morgan Tsvangirai
lost an election to an opposition presidential
candidate,Robert Mugabe in the month of
march.I also glanced through ukraine history
and saw how a ruling party lost presidential
election in march 2003.March is always a good
time to march over and take control.It is the
best time for an opposition party to march over
and win election.Buhari is fully ready to march
over.Please join the marching Team today to
march out Jona.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by ola6: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2015
oscarforreal:

Dream on till you reach the land of no return

Na your eye e go happen. Lagos and Federal will not be with you guys. Then do your worst!!! angry For your interest sha, tell your ogas to lead the protest...

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2015
ola6:

Na your eye e go happen. Lagos and Federal will not be with you guys. Then do your worst!!! angry For your interest sha, tell your ogas to lead the protest...

We the Ambassadors of change won't take to the street cause we are not oblivious of the already tensed political climate. As progressives and true democrats, we will hold our peace while we explore all legitimate means to show to the world the current rape on democratic norms by the clueless newly self-styled Idi Amin Of Nigeria
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by 1stola: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2015
sefe73:
He is a big fool
You are a complete fool.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=30534175]
And who the hell is this nitwit self & why am i dignifying the simple Simone with a response, Ode.[/quote dunderhead, go and protest na, weting your eye go see, your smelly mouth no go fit talk. dolt. e pain am o.

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2015
fyneboi79:
May it never be well with ur wretched life! You born by mistake vagab0nd.Thunder must surely fire ur fada and muda for bringing you into dis world and also fire that doctor who could not perform a simple abortion to keep people like u away from dis world undecided
the dog that impregnated your mother to bring demented fool like you in this world should be arrested, because, had the dog not Bleep your mother, Nigeria would have been one short of a gullible kleptomaniac. I pray that let this death you wished on your father and mother befall you and what ever thing you reproduce. dunce.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Faraidi(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
oliy24:
This makes no sense jare, I know we are all tired of the current government, but violence is not the answer.

you are better giving your candidate your one vote, than destroying others posters

don't let your anger take control of you, let your brain rule you, get your PVC and march4buhari.
for the fact that you are tired of your frustrated life diden't mean we are tired of this GOVT.Fool
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by creepsyme(f): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2015
post=30525953:
A strange man was caught in the early hours of today destroying the billboards of PDP In Kaduna.

This is really not a good sign for up coming election.

Source .
he shuld have destroyed their bill board with his voters card, now he will not escape dis.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Faraidi(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2015
post=30525953:
A strange man was caught in the early hours of today destroying the billboards of PDP In Kaduna.

Source .
if it is APC they will be making noise everywhere.Noisemakers.supporter of APC party
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Austin4lif: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:
People are tired of the clueless administration, time to marchBUHARI to Aso rock & marchGEJ out to Otuoke.
u supported him? Ur generation are terrorist huh?
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by alaoeri: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
u supported him? Ur generation are terrorist huh?
Proof that Buhari is a terrorist or for ever STFU.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Austin4lif: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Proof that Buhari is a terrorist or for ever STFU.
mumu
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
post=30525953:

Source .

I'm surprised other are people that fall mugu for this PDP set up and mischievous propaganda. its all too glaring PDP is trying to instigate people against APC by arranging this show. let the photographer show the background environment to see those around the place and their immediate reaction. after all it is extremely doubtful if this picture is from Kaduna.

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by fyneboi79(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nashoji:
the dog that impregnated your mother to bring demented fool like you in this world should be arrested, because, had the dog not Bleep your mother, Nigeria would have been one short of a gullible kleptomaniac. I pray that let this death you wished on your father and mother befall you and what ever thing you reproduce. dunce.
May you remain fruitless like the cursed fig tree,you bl00dy fowl.May Beelzebub and Azezel take over ur affairs from d pit of hell dis moment onundecided
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
mumu
Ode undecided tongue
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by billyG(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Omo see anoyance PDP refused 2 pay him his mob fee after dia rally,aftr he don help dem shout fee di fee tire.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by mizvee(f): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Another voilent fool!
alaoeri:
People are tired of the clueless administration, time to marchBUHARI to Aso rock & marchGEJ out to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
jaybee:

I'm surprised other are people that fall mugu for this PDP set up and mischievous propaganda. its all too glaring PDP is trying to instigate people against APC by arranging this show. let the photographer show the background environment to see those around the place and their immediate reaction. after all it is extremely doubtful if this picture is from Kaduna.

There wasn't any photographer.

The pic was taken with a mobile phone I guess
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
creepsyme:
he shuld have destroyed their bill board with his voters card, now he will not escape dis.

Haha
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by egobetatoday: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
i dont know why notherners love imposing their ideas and affiliations on people. people shld be left to make their choices willingly. Must every one be a muslim or APC supporter? i dont understand what their problem is. i am not surprised. this is the only reason i will never vote a northerner. they love war,/chaos.

AWAY WITH BUHARI!
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by alaoeri: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
mizvee:
Another voilent fool!
Look at this dingbat, eediat abeyin tó, who the hell are you to quote me?
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by egobetatoday: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
jaybee:

i wonder what you would have said if it was an APC poster? i am sure you would have said something like pdp supporters are THreatening APC.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by egobetatoday: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
kate3:
It is well known fact that empty barrels makes the loudest noise. Toothless dogs barking all time. Everybody who mean well for this country knows that it is not safe to rush into election without proper scurity. The people incharge told us that they can not grant security. All the other parties felt the same but APC who has no good intentions was insisting on having the electlon. They are in a hurry to snatch power. They have planned to cause confusion if they fail as usual. A band of political prostitutes with no good plan for Nigeria. They wanted to do it the garage way. Threatening nigerians if the election is prospone. Empty threats of cowards. The election has been prosponed, come out and fulfil your stupid threats, Baboons. This is how it will be when PDP will carry their victory again. Nothing cocroch fit do to Fowl in this world. Nigeria is bigger than them and their inordinated ambitions. Aso-rock is not for political prostitutes. Yeye dey smell!!!

sis i hail you. make u dey yarn dem better.
i cant wait to see buhari's poster come 2019 God willing.
that is what he was born to do ; Contest and fail. Na today? Until they learn to bring out someone credible in the north. they will learn the bitter way.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by ipad(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
egobetatoday:
i dont know why notherners love imposing their ideas and affiliations on people. people shld be left to make their choices willingly. Must every one be a muslim or APC supporter? i dont understand what their problem is. i am not surprised. this is the only reason i will never vote a northerner. they love war,/chaos.

AWAY WITH BUHARI!

Stop your foolish ranting. The fact that Goodluck is no a northerner does not absolve him from being an Imposer and manipulator of peoples choices... Election Postponement by fire by force being a case in point...

And I wonder, are you a southerner or a Nigerian?
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Euckybaby(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
illiteracy indeed is a disease.. Becareful you don't loose your life because of election
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Franknigga(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
only in north u will fine this act
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Reference(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
purplesummer:
...When he is supposed to be climbing the palm trees and raffia palms in his village. That's why the agric sector of the economy will never grow angry

His life is about government. Without government he simply cannot exist.
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by ksmartdope(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
post=30525953:

Source .
Aboki wey no get sense
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by godoluwa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
purplesummer:
...When he is supposed to be climbing the palm trees and raffia palms in his village. That's why the agric sector of the economy will never grow angry
U R BADT MAMA
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by macof(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] Lets all shun violence.

We should march4buhari peacefully [/size]

But of course Buhari doesn't do peaceful when the odds are stacked against him
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by project8(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
post=30525953:

Source .
I was there.was caught in traffic.I guess d person dat snapped dis pix was in a black toyota hilux nt sure bt I suspect he's an sss agent.this hapend around 5:30pm d day el rufai was campaigning in kaduna north local govt.so nairaland gt street journalists.hehheeheh.I guess pdp don c sign of dissaproval frm kd.d pic was snapped closed to police college roundabout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.