Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sambo Dasuki Is A Failure, Just Like Hos Boss, Ebele Jonathanam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Is A Failure, Just Like Hos Boss, Ebele Jonathanam (581 Views)

Bello Sacks HOS, Appoints Moses-Okezie, Igbo Man, Four Others Into Cabinet / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Is A Failure, Just Like Hos Boss, Ebele Jonathanam by yomanovic: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Going by the Speech of the INEC Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega which exonerates INEC from the unfortunate postponement of the general election, it is no doubt that the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki has failed Nigeria as a whole.

How can the Chief Security of the most Pupolous black nation in whole world be used to influence the postponement of the general elections claiming that the security agencies are not ready for election because HE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF NIGERIA? The government which he represents alongside himself has failed Nigerians.

Therefore, contrary to the proposal of Musiliu Obanikoro to Prof Jega to resign, Sambo Dasuki is the one who should consider resignation. I have never felt this unfortunate to be a Nigerian.

However, the PDP should note it that the more they try to frustrate INEC, oppositions and Nigerians,
they always only succeed in giving out more votes to the opposition.

(1) (Reply)

N70M CAMPAIGN FUND: PDP Members Battle Chairman / Obasanjo Is Still My Godfather, And I’m His First Political Son” - Jonathan / We Need Change But Not APC Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.