Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? (1693 Views)

When She's Older Than You / Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by cynthia21: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
How do you show or let a girl know thta you love her if she about 2 years older than you and you are afraid she might turn you down? Accompanied with that if she so far away from you that you only have to communicate by phone and mails.
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Damsal(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2006
call her and tell her. smiley
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Remmzy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2006
From experience[b]Get closer to her in terms of communication, make her feel & view Ur good side cos most human are convinced by what they see. Just the little i can mention for now & she might just give it all to you, her love & life in totality. cool[/b]
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by PrinceTolu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2006
I think it's just better to continue being friends with her.
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Busta(f): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2006
am with remmzy on this. try to be her friend first. That way u know what she's likes and dislikes and what kind of guys she's into.
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by iice(f): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2006
True
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Remmzy(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2006
@iice & busta
i was just speaking frm experience, my girlfriend is 3years older than myself grin. Beleive you me that was the strategy i used & it worked for me. cool Do hope it works for the person in question!
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Oracle(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2006
Like Busta said, be her friend first, then you can gradually get her
but i'm not saying it is definite you'll get her. she may not want you
but letz hope she does
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by PrinceTolu(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2006
sad
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by akinshola(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
yess oo na thru talk d guy talk ooo
Re: How You U Let A Girl Know U Luv Her If She's Older And Far A Away From You? by Luvlgenius(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
Women are all the same, no matter the age. we all love the same things.

If you love a girl the best way to let her know is by telling her that u love her. It saves you a lot of time and stress.She can either say no or yes, Call or visit her and tell her straight up.

You can also show her u love her by visiting her if u can afford it(if u cant, try it occasionally), being open to a reasonable extent and sending her gifts on special days. We love receiving parcels, no matter how small. Never forget her birthday and whenever u promise to call, keep to that promise cos she would be waiting 4 dat call, if u cant, send a text or mail. I try shaa grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello Cixluv / All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds / Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.