Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< (16163 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Episode 16 is out. Will watch it later this evening.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
It was my plan initially to post my analysis immediately after watching episode 16, but to be frank, I couldn't recall anything substantial happening. Instead, I remembered another hour of the same arguments they were having last week. Then AG-in-waiting just shut it down. I don't even think Tom needed to be there, especially since they let him out after he confessed to a murder. I guess we did learn a few things:

-It's okay to go overseas and shoot criminals dead, as long as they are neo-nazis who also deal in drugs and guns.
-Cooper's cover is that he is pre-diabetic! This will lead to hilarious scenes where Aram brings a cake to work and Cooper has to pretend he can't have any!
-Red is only doing these things for Liz because he feels guilty about the past. But he is starting to wish she had died in that fire.

At this point, I can't see the need for the character of Liz anymore. The show started off with her being Red's way into the FBI to start work on his list, but now he's in, isn't he? Would it really matter if the character of Liz disappeared? To me it's not just a matter of the actress not being up to making the character interesting to watch, it's also partly that the character has gone so far off the rails that the show is not helped much if any by her being in the cast of characters. She is just so overshadowed by every single other actor in the cast, most especially by James Spader, of course. Either way, whatever way, I think it would be a better show without her.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm surprised to hear peeps bashing the show and Agent Keen, for me this is currently my best show.
Agent Keen is like a curious but unaware pawn being used by the power players, her curiosity is what is making her allow herself to be used and sometimes vulnerable.

She is not just a hardcore FBI agent outsmarting and busting criminals, she also a shaken woman with unclear parentage and family. Everyone she was had taken as family and husband turn out to be just players in a big unclear game that she was in the centre but totally unaware. This partial revelations makes her curious and sometimes reckless in trying to fix the puzzle.

E15 plot was a cleverly manipulated show as everyone's mind was on Tom taking the fall but help came in from another unexpected angle in an epic shut down of the proceedings. Which also shows the murky waters of America's politics especially as regards the magic words, "national security".
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
I was completely okay with the future AG (whoever Cooper's friend is) threatening the judge. If the judge has the position he says he does (an Associate Judge - nothing special), he WAY overstepped his authority. I know people think of judges as having the right to compel and ask questions, but there are definitely parameters to their positions and this judge overstepped big time given he was asking for classified information and threatening national security, he clearly never had clearance for any of that.

I'm hoping the detective who is after Elizabeth meets with an unfortunate stroke that leaves him unable to converse soon. He doesn't feel like someone who is going to let this go. I feel like he's going to tell the widow the name of who he thinks killed her husband. I don't advocate killing, but that's kind of how things go on this show. I'll be surprised if they just let him be.

I was hoping for a stronger episode when Tom came back. Episode 16 and 15 were mostly disappointing. I'm hoping it picks up as the season nears it's finale. Hoping Tom continues to make appearances and the call with Liz at the end makes it seem like he will. Loved the final scene with Red and Liz.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
ITbomb:
I'm surprised to hear peeps bashing the show and Agent Keen, for me this is currently my best show.
Agent Keen is like a curious but unaware pawn being used by the power players, her curiosity is what is making her allow herself to be used and sometimes vulnerable.

She is not just a hardcore FBI agent outsmarting and busting criminals, she also a shaken woman with unclear parentage and family. Everyone she was had taken as family and husband turn out to be just players in a big unclear game that she was in the centre but totally unaware. This partial revelations makes her curious and sometimes reckless in trying to fix the puzzle.

E15 plot was a cleverly manipulated show as everyone's mind was on Tom taking the fall but help came in from another unexpected angle in an epic shut down of the proceedings. Which also shows the murky waters of America's politics especially as regards the magic words, "national security".

Nobody's bashing any show, that's not what we do here. Here, we simply analyse, objurgate or offer constructive criticism where and when necessary, Here we hold The Blacklist in such high pedestal that an average episode will be met with consternation.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by parrotibaba(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think Red is not interested in retrieving location of d fulcrum from Lizzy's head alone ,I think he wants to retrieve d memory of his daughter also
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
I think Red is not interested in retrieving location of d fulcrum from Lizzy's head alone ,I think he wants to retrieve d memory of his daughter also

Hmmm... Interesting concept. Why would you think so?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Last week I speculated that Cooper would avoid sweets to maintain his cover as a diabetic. This week, Aram brings 31 cupcakes and I don't recall seeing Cooper eat any! I guess they couldn't have mentioned the diabetes because that would have been confusing with the focus on Cooper's tumor but I still had to laugh at how predictable this show is sometimes.

Tom walked into and out of a murder charge last week and this week manages to talk the neo-nazis out of torturing him. Who is he afraid of? Lance Henriksen walks away too? Jesus H. Christ, at this rate it's going to take a Xenomorph, a Predator and the Terminator to kill him!

I guess Liz's home brewing experiment turned out okay considering how she and Ressler guzzled that bottle. Isn't there some law against government employees drinking on the clock? And did Liz get a new office? I don't recall seeing her in that space before.

It seems the producers have realized it's been a while since we've been treated to a good gory episode. Thanks guys, I wasn't hungry anyway.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by parrotibaba(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

Hmmm... Interesting concept. Why would you think so?
it makes perfect sense ,she told red dat she is not telling him where d fulcrum is ,having found it herself n still red wanted Powell to help her get back "a lost memory"

just watched d next promo ,no spoilers!!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by bolagabriella: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Following the series and following you guys.
The film is so trickish that no one can actually predict what red will do next and oh boy! I love red sense of humor die. He's a great man with a mind of a criminal buh who loves those that belong to him and would protect them at all cost

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
bolagabriella:
Following the series and following you guys.
The film is so trickish that no one can actually predict what red will do next and oh boy! I love red sense of humor die. He's a great man with a mind of a criminal buh who loves those that belong to him and would protect them at all cost

Yup. Red's the man. He's the driving force of The Blacklist.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2015
koice:

Yup. Red's the man. He's the driving force of The Blacklist.
Wadup bro, abeg suggest some interesting series for me.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Wadup bro, abeg suggest some interesting series for me.

-The Wire (HBO)
-Breaking Bad (AMC)
-Game Of Thrones (HBO)
-Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
-The Newsroom (HBO)
-House Of Lies (Showtime)
-Generation Kill (HBO)
-Dexter (Showtime)
-The Unit (CBS)
-Strike Back (Cinemax)
-The Sopranos (HBO)
-The Walking Dead (AMC)
-Justified (FX)
-Archer (FX)
-The Shield (FX)
-Sons Of Anarchy (FX)
-Orange Is The New Black (Netflix)
-House Of Cards (Netflix)
-Modern Family (ABC)
-Shameless (Showtime)
-Masters Of Sex (Showtime)
-The Blacklist (NBC)
-24 (Fox)
-True Detective (HBO)
-Fargo (FX)t
-The Americans (FX)
-Ray Donovan (Showtime)
-Banshee (Cinemax)
-Spartacus (Starz)
-Nip /Tuck (FX)
-Carnivale (HBO)
-Mad Men (AMC)
-Hell On Wheels (AMC)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
koice:

-The Wire (HBO)
-Breaking Bad (AMC)
-Game Of Thrones (HBO)
-Boardwalk Empire (HBO)
-The Newsroom (HBO)
-House Of Lies (Showtime)
-Generation Kill (HBO)
-Dexter (Showtime)
-The Unit (CBS)
-Strike Back (Cinemax)
-The Sopranos (HBO)
-The Walking Dead (AMC)
-Justified (FX)
-Archer (FX)
-The Shield (FX)
-Sons Of Anarchy (FX)
-Orange Is The New Black (Netflix)
-House Of Cards (Netflix)
-Modern Family (ABC)
-Shameless (Showtime)
-Masters Of Sex (Showtime)
-The Blacklist (NBC)
-24 (Fox)
-True Detective (HBO)
-Fargo (FX)t
-The Americans (FX)
-Ray Donovan (Showtime)
-Banshee (Cinemax)
-Spartacus (Starz)
-Nip /Tuck (FX)
-Carnivale (HBO)
-Mad Men (AMC)
-Hell On Wheels (AMC)
Tnx boss
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by mkmyers45(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Red should have known better than to play at the director by trying to empower someone else....Wont the guy just think you will do the same thing to him?

The Keen Character is becoming more crap lately

Red did redeem himself by arranging to hire a professional framer
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by lloydpras: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
All I See is *Spoiler Alert*
I will b back when Season 2 ends grin
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
The FBI's super-secret high tech task force is fooled by a vengeance plot that hinges on cigarette butts dug from the trash? The FBI in this show is like the prosecutor in Idiocracy. "We got all this like... evidence and stuff." Speaking of evidence, apparently Lizzie has a key to the evidence locker and can enter and exit as she pleases, without having to sign for anything. I hope there aren't any real cops watching this show.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mehn... If it wasn't for James Spader and his 20 charisma, I would be so done with the show. Seriously, for the next season? Total redo. Forget Agent Keen, forget the federal government. Just have Red, Mr. Dembe, Mr. Kaplan, maybe Mr. Aram from the FBI and his female compatriot. Have them zoom around the world righting wrongs and leaving hints for INTERPOL and MI-5 and whoever else. Maybe he can hook up the crew from "Leverage" and take over Tim Hutton's role. And yes, I would be okay with Mark Sheppard appearing once in a while too.

1 Like

Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Reddington down!
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Reddington down!

C'mon man! We all know he's not gonna die.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by hyzicbond(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
koice:

C'mon man! We all know he's not gonna die.

Red can't die. I know something is gonna happen immediately Red decide to move against director, hope he recover quickly cos I can't go through an ordeal of seeing keen all through next episode. In other news Hisham Tawfiq ( Dembe) has been promoted to series regular for the third season of the series...
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
hyzicbond:

Red can't die. I know something is gonna happen immediately Red decide to move against director, hope he recover quickly cos I can't go through an ordeal of seeing keen all through next episode. In other news Hisham Tawfiq ( Dembe) has been promoted to series regular for the third season of the series...

Yeah, that's a fine news.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pls whr can I download the second season?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cousim:
Pls whr can I download the second season?

www.watchseries.ag
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yaaaaaay!! FINALLY!!

Season 2 episode 15 and 16 my best.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 4:05am On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

www.watchseries.ag
Do you use mobile to download from here cos I can't, it always want to stream only but fztv gives me good quality and seamless with UC
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2015
ITbomb:

Do you use mobile to download from here cos I can't, it always want to stream only but fztv gives me good quality and seamless with UC

Add me on Whatsapp and I will guide you on how to download from Watchseries.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
I love how right before Red was shot he was attempting, for once, to give Liz some answers, and she was all "Nah, I'm good. I don't care or need to know why you hired Tom." The hell?? Why wouldn't you want to know that?? But then of course later after he's shot and might possibly die she decides she wants some info.

I spend the majority of these episodes stressing out that Dembe is going to get murdered. If they kill him off I will be highly pissed. Tom. I love seeing him; I think the character is fascinating and the actor is charming, but I fear they are taking him too far to the other side now. He's starting to get a bit too shmoopie-eyed over Liz. I'm not saying he needs to ruthlessly kill people every week but I really hope we don't have to watch him go back to sitting at home waiting for Liz to come home and eat the dinner he prepared.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm loving these latest episodes It goes from helping to catch the blacklisted to being blacklisted
That smiling Tom is dangerous. Cooper should be very wary of him.
So what happens to the Fulcrum now?
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ITbomb:
I'm loving these latest episodes
It goes from helping to catch the blacklisted to being blacklisted

That smiling Tom is dangerous. Cooper should be very wary of him.

So what happens to the Fulcrum now?

I don't think he's ever going to be "sweet teacher Tom." I like the morally flexible guy we have now, the guy who wants to "swim" but doesn't know how. But damn, that SS tattoo has to go. He's going to get his ass kicked by some random person if he doesn't. Time for a trip to the tattoo removal office.

All of a sudden there are multiple Fulcrums, created in a split second. Please.
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by ITbomb(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2015
koice:

I don't think he's ever going to be "sweet teacher Tom." .
Actually I meant Tom Connolly, the AG
Re: >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On May 11, 2015
I think the Karakaut guy passed on the Virus to Elizabeth when he knocked her down at the train station. That was why the AG made sure they went there even after getting Intel on another location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix / Ramsey Nouah Set To Quit Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.