Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Movement Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement Of The People (427 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Movement Of Cattle And Herdsmen Banned In Bauchi & Plateau After 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movement Of The People by rayval(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2015
It is time to take our chance.....nobdy can give us exept we take it either by violence or what ever means...Nigeria has no youth. We re dead-nt rite, no power, no unity, nothing**we allow some old fools.. Some beasts of no nation, some thieves to gamble with not just our future but that of our children..and we stupidly come out with empty brains to campaign , argue, fight, and eventually vote for those two selfish people**where is the youth, where is the leader of tomorrow, where re you..you'v sold your value..and one silly thing we fail to realise is that..They fear us. They re scared..they knw d power is actually in our hands..but the Nigerian youth knws nothing abt d definition of freedom, d Nigerian youth knows nothing about democracy. We re afraid of Living..Oh God....Jesus wept-i'm doing same**It is time to create a future our parents never did..it is time to build a home, a country and a fatherland..I stand for a movement, I stand for the truth I stand against Buhari and Jonathan..I stand against pdp and Apc, I stand against christians and muslims, I stand against the north, south, east and west. I stand for one Nigeria, I stand for the youth and I stand for the truth, I stand for for change-you nd I....we need a total cleansweep..we need revolution..social revolution precisely..we have the power we shouldn't fail our children**#MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE# this is our home we need to recreate it..there is no weapon stronger than our voice, our unity, our zeal, our value, our right and our dream.....we can do this**they cn alws kill us but cn nva kill our dreams**It is better to die for something than live for nothing***We need change-we don't need buhari, we need change we don't need Jonathan...time to rewrite History**it is time to redeem d national pledge to Nigeria our country-If is see any bloody youth campaigning or telling me shits abt APC nd PDP, I will blow of his brains nd bury him with pride-nd I'd hope to gt a virgin for dat in heaven..Bleep any one of you who clamour for chnge via those old men..*nd I would see u born in hell wen my dream is born**movement of the people#

(1) (Reply)

Department Of Corruption - 2015 Sessional Exams Political Maths - Mth 215 / Cant The Court Or Military Bar Gej And Gmb Frm Contesting / Have You Decided Who To Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.