Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (46412 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by drey076(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jona must go
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by blackandbold: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes...APC always playing SANCTIMONIOUS.
Jega doesn't need your help, The FG is up to the task.
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

INSULTERS I'm waiting for you. cheesy
naaa..one does not need to exchange insults before the truth Is said.yea..JEGA needs help and he does not need help.he needs help from the moral support of well meaning nigerians, I can not begin to immagine the intense pressure this guy has been subjected to all this while as regardsbthe shift of polls.he has increasingly over the last few wks that the pressure was being mounted from different quaters (we all know them).well he gave in..well not because of his incompetence, cos he is competent band ready ,obviooualy its the FG that is not ready for some many reasons that some sane individuals know and will not deny them
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Bayswater: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
silence is the best answer to a #F...l undecided

For a janja-rat, shun the sons of perdition; satan is their father.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by ighodalonosa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
FAILBUHARI
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by ighodalonosa(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
GOODMARCH
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by MDEWOLE: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
make thunder fire dat your mouth

Na your own mouth thunder go fire.
When reasonable people are talking small boy like u should shut up the trash.
Tell me what this dude has done that will make nigeria vote for him again a leader being controlled by his wife, okonjo iweala, allison madueke and stella odua. How can nigeria move forward with these women thieves.
God bless nigeria as they have decided to embrace change.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by amanikondo: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
Make Sanpono strike you.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
paid job u are running 4d clueless ever nija will ever produce!
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Apc is really clueless, if not lunatics, who helps in pushing a van that way. That exactly what the evil cult called APC stands for. Chai! Even Piking don c una finish.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by DaBullIT(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are INDEPENDENT like their name says, So INEC doesn't need your help. Let them go and help Buhari rather.
The picture even looks funny, they're pushing themselves instead of pushing the Jega Van. grin

Bros , convince me that GEJA made an independent decision when he announced that postponement

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Ijahkk(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Zoharariel:
GEJ planning to replace Jega since 1914 but the blood of Dogs & Baboons are loading....... grin

March4GMB!
You ar just a big jihadist fool
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
your grouchiness is taking it's toll on your medulla oblongata

oafs like you obviously are already decrepit because your congenials are perfidious and lackadaisical

you are at liberty to be discombobulated because your information quotient is deplorably dismal because of disability in your homeostasis

I am also not irascible but I stand for justice and truth

yes Bro its GEJ till 2019

I rest my case
with all d nonsense grammar u put up there, u cant even get a single likegrin oma shee ocheesy
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by nortcentrallord(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rexsul:
4 me i think ol Jonathan want is an additional six weeks to d little tym he has in aso rock b4 he land him self in Kirikiri prison....you hv been givn sir bt tnk God kirikir prison wil be under renovation soon wink...

sai Buhari....#March4Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
when is the handing over from GEJ to GEJ? You must be confused. Do you know the difference between election date and handing over date? C dem APC supporters and their confused empty brain box.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by dammytosh: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If FG is up to the task, how come after four years, they are still not ready ?

I don't know au u guys deny the obvious and still sleep comfortably.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Bros , convince me that GEJA made an independent decision when he announced that postponement
Sir, Did you watch the broadcast?... or read the full text?
First of all, 17 parties voted in favour of it.
And according to Jega, The defense chiefs advised him against holding the elections this week because of security concerns, he listened to them. You don't expect elections to hold without security, do you?
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
dammytosh:

If FG is up to the task, how come after four years, they are still not ready ?

I don't know au u guys deny the obvious and still sleep comfortably.
Bros, It's not their fault... It's the insurgency.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by dOnLarich: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
you've been registered among d ppl the oncoming thunder storm go pack MUMU
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by DaBullIT(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And according to Jega, The defense chiefs advised him against holding the elections this week because of security concerns, he listened to them. You don't expect elections to hold without security, do you?

Hmmmmm ok o but Nigerians never wanted it
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hmmmmm ok o but Nigerians never wanted it
Not all Nigerians, Many people have not collected their PVC (especially in the south).
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by sage2(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
The strength of Jega is the unbridled and unconditional support of majority of Nigerians....

Nigerians are ready and willing to put to shame this tyrannical governemmt...

The way APC make noise, you would think they are the majority. I put it to you that come March 28, many will vote GMB but the vast majority of Nigerians will re-elect GEJ as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless us, God help us.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Parrot2015: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
your comment is baseless
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Toofan007: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
orlahboi:
For me, I think Jonathan is not our problem while buhari is not our solution. Let Nigerians seek for God's intervention n pray for d betterment of Nigeria.
# Let the better man win
Bro, God ain't gonna come down from heaven o. How many times have you heard that he came to help any country? Praying can't do sh*t without work. Even Bible said faith without work is dead. My advice, get your PVC and get involved in electoral process, don't just pray and leave it at that.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by Toofan007: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

who appointed the defense chiefs?
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by nijanigga: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Prophessor:
thunder don fire your anus and your master.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bsjay(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Donbabaj:

@ bold words! like ur father GEJ abi?
Lolz. Am sure u would've been the happiest person on earth if u were born to inherit a father who's a commissioner, mentioning president would be too big for u. But neither u nor anyone in ur family will become a president. Its not a curse but absolutely what u wish for urself by hating a president. Scum.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by olashas(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your yeye federal government is not up to any foolish task to better anything in Nigeria, rather than loot and and enriching other thieves till nothing remains in our account for us to spend. You foolish boi deceiving the masses. Get out of this place before i swear for you angry
True talk but still funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

did you say independent sorry bro practical different from theory if truly they are why the shifts from last minutes ?
let them help GEJ...rather
or have you heard schools shifting exams cos students have no pen and biro
if Jega is not capable he should resign na by force ?
if you fail to plan you plan to fail.
Besides in Nigerian history have you heard elections postponment ? GEJ needs deliverance...
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
ighodalonosa:
FAILBUHARI
ur IQ is very low
why the sudden postponement? you should have said FAILEDJONATHN & WIFE and RESIGNJEGA

March4Buhari....................Asorock
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by produce(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Apc is really clueless, if not lunatics, who helps in pushing a van that way. That exactly what the evil cult called APC stands for. Chai! Even Piking don c una finish.
what are you saying ? are you a drop out ? you dont know that is a figure of speech. YOU Dumb!!
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by bewizle(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Rilwayne001 poost=30537427:

Make trailer crush that hand you used in typing
. No fighting Baby...its called Phase 2. Now. U will agree with me dat GEJ is not "clueless"
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by charlesucheh(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2015
A dog must always answer to his masters call no matter how independent it feels! Except he doesn't wnt to break bones. I still say today that the "I" in the INEC is feable and kwashiokor driven in practical.
Re: "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture by pinkhill(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2015
because you shared your opinion doesn't mean you will be bashed
but you waiting for people to insult you means you don't trust what you said
INEC has lost it all
JEGA has disappointed people
Hopes has bin shattered
there is actually no concrete reason for the postponement of the election
the shouldn't use security reasons cos for four years we couldn't tackle it
how will it be tackled in six weeks
i stand for peace not violence, i respect the opinion of others but we should criticize others so they can se their flaws and correct it rather than pat them when it is wrong....if you do pat them it means you are part of the problem
SeverusSnape:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.