Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom (2888 Views)

How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
i want to build 3bedroom but d master bedroom will have toilet and bathroom, i stay in owerri. the soil is strong .
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
here

Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by sseunth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
it depends on ur taste...but 5million upward...i am a building contractor sha....contact me.on whatsapp 07067431707 or bbm
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
sseunth:
it depends on ur taste...but 5million upward

i need a simple house. and more over soneone one the other trend said 4 bedroom is 2-3 million . how come mine will become 5 up?

abstor roofing

1 Like

Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by sseunth(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
grimandevil:

i need a simple house. and more over soneone one the other trend said 4 bedroom is 2-3 million . how come mine will become 5 up?

abstor roofing
i said it depends on ur taste....trust me 2million cant finish it...unless u are nt plannin for water.....u wll use up to 2800blocks for the house alone....and the fencing 2k atleast....borehole is there....we can chat privately tho
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by sseunth(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
and i av nt seen a 4bedroom bungalow that 2-3million will complete....
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
ok. lets chat on whatsapp. but i dont want fencing yet. let me first finish d house

pls i need more advice from others .
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
grimandevil:
ok. lets chat on whatsapp. but i dont want fencing yet. let me first finish d house

pls i need more advice from others .
Guy, do your project with builders in owerri and make sure you supervise them regularly.
Get a building then let a quantity surveyor calculate the cost based on the cost of building materials in Owerri.

Forget about these so called gorilla contractors if you dont want to be ripped off.
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
masterpower:

Guy, do your project with builders in owerri and make sure you supervise them regularly.
Get a building then let a quantity surveyor calculate the cost based on the cost of building materials in Owerri.

Forget about these so called gorilla contractors if you dont want to be ripped off.

thanks boss. u on point.
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by ab2care: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
I spent almost 1m erecting a 2 bedroom flat excluding roofing but I Think 2.5m- 3m will complete 3bedroom flat including the roofing
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by eghosajohnny: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
grimandevil:

thanks boss. u on point.

I can handle the job for you since its just standard but the roof I will use will be long span and a little will be added to the 3m and below is what I will be using for the completion

Longspan aluminium
White frame green glass for the sliding window
Top flush sweethome w/c for the master and normal twyphod for the other toilet
Palour and dinning glaze tile others vertrified
China doors
Painting
electricity
Wall tiles inclusive for the toilets
Ceiling p v c

If all these are okay by you then you will need 500k to add to get it done

You can call 07014709098 to talk more
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by drkay(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Depends on ur location. I built my 3bdroom all en-suit in ogun state with roughly 3.5m naira, excluding water.
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by grimandevil: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
eghosajohnny:

I can handle the job for you since its just standard but the roof I will use will be long span and a little will be added to the 3m and below is what I will be using for the completion

Longspan aluminium
White frame green glass for the sliding window
Top flush sweethome w/c for the master and normal twyphod for the other toilet
Palour and dinning glaze tile others vertrified
China doors
Painting
electricity
Wall tiles inclusive for the toilets
Ceiling p v c

If all these are okay by you then you will need 500k to add to get it done

You can call 07014709098 to talk more

aluminum roofing , zinc roofing and absotor whats d diff
Re: Guys How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom by raventaylor: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hi everyone,i am a single mom,husband passed away,
struggling to make it in life with my kids,
please,can someone tell me how much it will cost me build 3 bedroom flat with two toilet and bathroom in owerri this 2015.,
Please,can i get the current cost of building material in owerri. Can any one help me please,Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

We Sell The Best Quality Bedsheet In Nigeria At Affordable Price / . / Ready-mix Concrete For Sales In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.