Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,527 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3040632 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Adulphus:

Caleb, why your line no dey go Na. Switch off. E get wetin I won make we talk urgent

am sorry......let's talk later please.....don't be offended....or send me your digits and i'll call you....send it to my mail
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Adulphus(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Calebsky:

am sorry......let's talk later please.....don't be offended....or send me your digits and i'll call you....send it to my mail

Ok
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Calebsky:

hahahahah....even professors never learn finish.....i remember some of the times i opened the eyes of my prof to alternate ways of solving numerical problems.....i cheated once in the exam and got the answer correct and the lecturer could not understand how i did it.....i had known the exact answer cos' i i had exactly same question in one of my materials....i started solving and could not move further. I immediately took some steps downwards and wrote down the answer and moved upwards integrating instead of differentiating... I joined everything at the middle.... The answer was correct and the lecturer was confused because he does not understand my method of resolving the problem.....I laughed when he called me later and said how did you do that? hahahaha.....innovations are unraveled on a daily basis....if you don't update your knowledge you'll be left in the dark cool cool cool cool

lol

The man got lost.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by overdrive(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=drmikeadams post=35817434][/quote]

scores?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
1stdami:

ofcos u ionoe blive in fixed matches 2
the game might enter
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

lol

The man got lost.

He truly got lost....and whenever i remember the event i just smile.....when am on it am really on it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
overdrive:

scores?
?...1-1,,na d btts I play
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 1stdami(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
2pointsonly:
the game might enter
goodluck
hope it enters
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 1stdami(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
where hustla ?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:
The formula is:

Bet= Target/(Odd-1)

Target=Bankroll/500units

Therefore,

Bet= (Total Loss + Target * 2)/(Odd-1)

You need to do some explanation cos' there are some hidden details here
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:
The formula is:

Bet= Target/(Odd-1)

Target=Bankroll/500units

Therefore,

Bet= (Total Loss + Target * 2)/(Odd-1)

With examples please cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kernigsloan: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
LaGaTumuch:
|| ROLL-OVER BET::: DAY 1 ||

1. 13.07.15 15:00
Johor FC - Selangor FC (Away team clean sheet)
Super League / Malaysia / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.18
Result:

2. 13.07.15 21:00
Breidablik Kopavogur - Fjolnir Reykjavik (Away team clean sheet)
Urvalsdeild / Iceland / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.16
Result:

Total odd: 1.39

...Stake all your belongings... cheesygringrin
Johor Fc vs selangor final score 3-1...
One more game to go
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Calebsky:

You need to do some explanation cos' there are some hidden details here

klens:
please explain further with example, thanks

Now this formula works a 100% just doing betting as a business.

Assuming you want to start with a capital of 25000 Naira which is your bankroll then your target becomes

Target(Expected profit per bet)=25000/500=50naira

Let's say the odd for Total goal Even is 1.80 and that for Odd is 1.90

Your bet for Even becomes.

Bet =50/(1.80-1)=62.5naira

and your bet for Odd becomes

Bet=50/(1.90-1)=55.56

You place both bets at the same time of which you most win one.

Now for the bet won, the loss is Zero and the target remains the same for the next bet.

For the bet lost, the target becomes doubled at the 2nd bet and tripled at the 3rd bet and so on till you win and always remember to add up your losses

After winning it, always return to your initial target which is 50naira.

You'll Never lose money betting this way.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Calebsky:

hahahahah....even professors never learn finish.....i remember some of the times i opened the eyes of my prof to alternate ways of solving numerical problems.....i cheated once in the exam and got the answer correct and the lecturer could not understand how i did it.....i had known the exact answer cos' i i had exactly same question in one of my materials....i started solving and could not move further. I immediately took some steps downwards and wrote down the answer and moved upwards integrating instead of differentiating...I joined everything at the middle....The answer was correct and the lecturer was confused because he does not understand my method of resolving the problem.....I laughed when he called me later and said how did you do that? hahahaha.....innovations are unraveled on a daily basis....if you don't update your knowledge you'll be left in the dark cool cool cool cool
Goodness me! I never thought anyone would use my 'Backward Method' in Integration and Differentiation problems. Back in school, this worked perfectly for me. If ever i got stuck solving an exercise, i went straight away to check for the answer, then apply my always reliable 'Backward Method'. Really nice to know the method is in use. This thing na confirm reasoning. Badt guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dennismukoro(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I BELONG TO MY SELF AND NOBODY grin grin grin
dennisworld1:
1. 13.07.15 15:00 Club Brugge - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (1st half result) Customer type: X @ 2.20 Result:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:
Goodness me! I never thought anyone would use my 'Backward Method' in Integration and Differentiation problems. Back in school, this worked perfectly for me. If ever i got stuck solving an exercise, i went straight away to check for the answer, then apply my always reliable 'Backward Method'. Really nice to know the method is in use. This thing na confirm reasoning. Badt guy!

how we go do...a student gat to do what he's gat to do to come out in flying colours...hey peeps should not misunderstand my statement bolded...i do not encourage exam malpractice....what am saying is you just have to be 'book smart' and reason sharp when necessary
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
1stdami:
goodluck hope it enters
I didn't play it, got the tip late from someone else.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dennismukoro(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin
dennisworld1:
2. 13.07.15 16:00 SC Paderborn - Bolton Wanderers (1st half result) Customer type: X @ 2.25 Result:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 1stdami(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
2pointsonly:
I didn't play it, got the tip late from someone else.
aii then
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

Haha... Lemme see that magic, how you profit by playin that market(odd/even) simultaneously when the price ain't always even.
I thought so too. I don't see how doing this sort of bet can be profitable. Not with Odds which are not at evens. Truth is, this is my specialty. I place 2 bets knowing fully well i'll only win one and be in profit. An example is the Federer - Djokovic final where i made 7 times my stake inplay. Odds were always around 3.2 and 4.10. Any bet of this nature with Odds below 2+ will definitely leave u bankrupt.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Calebsky:

hahahahah....even professors never learn finish.....i remember some of the times i opened the eyes of my prof to alternate ways of solving numerical problems.....i cheated once in the exam and got the answer correct and the lecturer could not understand how i did it.....i had known the exact answer cos' i i had exactly same question in one of my materials....i started solving and could not move further. I immediately took some steps downwards and wrote down the answer and moved upwards integrating instead of differentiating...I joined everything at the middle....The answer was correct and the lecturer was confused because he does not understand my method of resolving the problem.....I laughed when he called me later and said how did you do that? hahahaha.....innovations are unraveled on a daily basis....if you don't update your knowledge you'll be left in the dark cool cool cool cool

Hahahaha...I had this same experience back then in secondary school cheesy cheesy, Further Maths class of course. The only difference was that my teacher understood. I couldn't really fix the middle proper, I had to leave a line empty in the middle. grin I remember he "pocketed" two marks out of possible 10 for that question.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:
Hi All,

Do you know you can play on Total Goals: Even and

Odd at the same time on any game and still earn a

full salary from betting at the end of the month?

There is a proven formula that has never failed.

Interested?

Make your request and I will drop it here.
oya drop drop d abracadabra strategy make we see
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
pocoapoco88:
oya drop drop d abracadabra strategy make we see

Dropped already
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Richhard(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

Dropped already

It's complicated
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Boss Longtime. . . i'm nt among the people he scam.
he scam plenty people

Yeah, long time it's been, chief. But is there any trick for that thing when the system changes every now and then? I think one of the ways to trap this thing is knowin the strategy the software is usin at a particular point in time or season. A very silly thing I've ever tried in my puntin life is VFL. I can reminisce settin out 100 bucks for it. I made a profit of 386 cheese as profit in less than 1 hour. I got so ecstatic when I thought I'd got a killer system in VFL. Before I could realize what was goin on, 386 coupled up with my 100 bucks got wiped out. A very useless thang.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
|| FREE ::::::::: MONEY ||

1. 13.07.15 18:05
Helsingborgs IF - Djurgardens IF (Away clean sheet)
Allsvenskan / Sweden / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.30
Result:

2. 13.07.15 18:00
Grorudil IL - Stabaek Fotball B (1X2)
2nd Division avd 1 / Sweden / Soccer
Customer type: Grorudil IL @ 1.55
Result:

Total odd: 2.01

...Remember say free thing dey purge oh... cheesywinkwink
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Possible 1st half result Draw
ACS Poli Timisoara - CS Pandurii Targu Jiu
Odds: 1.90
Units: 5/10.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:
I thought so too. I don't see how doing this sort of bet can be profitable. Not with Odds which are not at evens. Truth is, this is my specialty. I place 2 bets knowing fully well i'll only win one and be in profit. An example is the Federer - Djokovic final where i made 7 times my stake inplay. Odds were always around 3.2 and 4.10. Any bet of this nature with Odds below 2+ will definitely leave u bankrupt.

This is where the profit lies

From Bet =(Total Loss + Target *2)/(Odd-1)

Where 2 is the number of bet times in which a loss was made which could be 3, 4, 5, 6...and so on
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
leocolin:
both match casted bro...

MSH is all about luck bro, just because u'v been winning all this time doesn't mean u are invisible, we only pray for oluwa to bless our hustle.

Peace!

Luck

Okay but it's bringing me income abi??
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by coolestdude01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

Yeah, long time it's been, chief. But is there any trick for that thing when the system changes every now and then? I think one of the ways to trap this thing is knowin the strategy the software is usin at a particular point in time or season. A very silly thing I've ever tried in my puntin life is VFL. I can reminisce settin out 100 bucks for it. I made a profit of 386 cheese as profit in less than 1 hour. I got so ecstatic when I thought I'd got a killer system in VFL. Before I could realize what was goin on, 386 coupled up with my 100 bucks got wiped out. A very useless thang.
Very volatile something
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:

I tell you.

I'm yet to understand this formula of Acmev2's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.