Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,501 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3037529 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
NK Split-Lokomotiva X2 @ 1,70,,,,, 2 @ 3,50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klarrychenko94: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

Now this formula works a 100% just doing betting as a business.

Assuming you want to start with a capital of 25000 Naira which is your bankroll then your target becomes

Target(Expected profit per bet)=25000/500=50naira

Let's say the odd for Total goal Even is 1.80 and that for Odd is 1.90

Your bet for Even becomes.

Bet =50/(1.80-1)=62.5naira

and your bet for Odd becomes

Bet=50/(1.90-1)=55.56

You place both bets at the same time of which you most win one.

Now for the bet won, the loss is Zero and the target remains the same for the next bet.

For the bet lost, the target becomes doubled at the 2nd bet and tripled at the 3rd bet and so on till you win and always remember to add up your losses

After winning it, always return to your initial target which is 50naira.

You'll Never lose money betting this way.
guy don't you think it will be nice if you can explain this using a match as and example. E.g Arsenal vs Chelsea

I will be lying if I say dat I understand what you wrote up there.

I am sorry to say this but it is like you are speaking in some extra-terrestial language(Alien language). Hard to understand, hard to decode.

You will see the number of people lost too now.
If you are finding that strategy difficult to understand LIKE this comment.

11 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy cool wink
Mversed:
Goodness me! I never thought anyone would use my 'Backward Method' in Integration and Differentiation problems. Back in school, this worked perfectly for me. If ever i got stuck solving an exercise, i went straight away to check for the answer, then apply my always reliable 'Backward Method'. Really nice to know the method is in use. This thing na confirm reasoning. Badt guy!
kiss
Mversed:
Goodness me! I never thought anyone would use my 'Backward Method' in Integration and Differentiation problems. Back in school, this worked perfectly for me. If ever i got stuck solving an exercise, i went straight away to check for the answer, then apply my always reliable 'Backward Method'. Really nice to know the method is in use. This thing na confirm reasoning. Badt guy!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

Dropped already
ya saw it,looks like martingale and kinda complicated and d potential profit r peanuts
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
coolestdude01:
Very volatile something
lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
smiley
Calebsky:

how we go do...a student gat to do what he's gat to do to come out in flying colours...hey peeps should not misunderstand my statement bolded...i do not encourage exam malpractice....what am saying is you just have to be 'book smart' and reason sharp when necessary
cool
Calebsky:

how we go do...a student gat to do what he's gat to do to come out in flying colours...hey peeps should not misunderstand my statement bolded...i do not encourage exam malpractice....what am saying is you just have to be 'book smart' and reason sharp when necessary
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Odd of 2 casted. Over 0.5 goals at ht for that Tameka game has killed me. Abeg someone save me from villa. If any, pls quote
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
klarrychenko94:
guy don't you think it will be nice if you can explain this using a match as and example. E.g Arsenal vs Chelsea

I will be lying if I say dat I understand what you wrote up there.

I am sorry to say this but it is like you are speaking in some extra-terrestial language(Alien language). Hard to understand, hard to decode.

You will see the number of people lost too now.
If you are finding that strategy difficult to understand LIKE this comment.

lol

I think I get his drift, but winnin peanut is not my thang.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klarrychenko94: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

lol

peanuts? You mean like winning #3 to #7 on a stake of #55 to #65. That is obviously too small if I guessed is right.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
nymphomaniac:
Odd of 2 casted. Over 0.5 goals at ht for that Tameka game has killed me. Abeg someone save me from villa. If any, pls quote
Whatsapp me using the number on my signature.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
klarrychenko94:
peanuts? You mean like winning #3 to #7 on a stake of #55 to #65. That is obviously too small if I guessed is right.

Yes o. That's what he means, I suppose.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:
You're spot-on. Mariehamn XHT in last 7 Aways is staggering, but Turku's HT Home form is worrisome. Best bet could be 1X & U3.5
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:
That Finland league no be beans o. Yesterday, the three matches there all ended 0-0 HT. X written all over that Inter Turku match. Last two meeting with Turku at home ended 1-1 (1-1 HT) and 3-3 (2-2 HT). Mariehamn don't score or concede that many. Last 4 matches were all X 0-0, 1-1, 1-1, 0-0. In 17 this season, Mariehamn 've lost only 3 and drawn 8. I hope information is usefull. Goodluck with whatever you decide.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mattersburg scoring for fun. bonanzawin go soon run down
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by clodd007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mversed:
Mattersburg scoring for fun. bonanzawin go soon run down
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
funkyjms:

I know this is another version of Martingale system. Yet to clearly understand it tho. The "adding the losses" part got me more confused. A practical example would be appreciated.

Now assuming we won the bet for Even
and lost the bet for odd, our next bet for
another game becomes

Bet for next Even=50/(1.80-1)=62.5

and the next bet for Odd=(55.55+50*2)/(1.90-1)=155.55/0.90=172.83

Where 55.5 was the amount we lost last time
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

lol

Peanut you may say but I think winning #200 per match times 10 matches per day which is #2000 is a good start for a business wit no losses

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by hustla(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
1stdami:
where hustla ?

grin grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

Yeah, long time it's been, chief. But is there any trick for that thing when the system changes every now and then? I think one of the ways to trap this thing is knowin the strategy the software is usin at a particular point in time or season. A very silly thing I've ever tried in my puntin life is VFL. I can reminisce settin out 100 bucks for it. I made a profit of 386 cheese as profit in less than 1 hour. I got so ecstatic when I thought I'd got a killer system in VFL. Before I could realize what was goin on, 386 coupled up with my 100 bucks got wiped out. A very useless thang.
bro, VFL is far better thn real matches but requires good bankroll. it has lots of game plan but if you can sit down & master like 5 out of the plan, you will be good. it changes the plan every season bt once you spot the present plan as one of the plan you've mastered, you will be fine. u need to watch the outcome of day1 to know what plan its playing that season
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

Yeah, long time it's been, chief. But is there any trick for that thing when the system changes every now and then? I think one of the ways to trap this thing is knowin the strategy the software is usin at a particular point in time or season. A very silly thing I've ever tried in my puntin life is VFL. I can reminisce settin out 100 bucks for it. I made a profit of 386 cheese as profit in less than 1 hour. I got so ecstatic when I thought I'd got a killer system in VFL. Before I could realize what was goin on, 386 coupled up with my 100 bucks got wiped out. A very useless thang.
its good to stay with what works for u. gudluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

above all, there are 3 different particular events that usually occur every season. no matter what game plan that season is playing, the event must happen. VFL is time consuming but it worth it. goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
shady16:

lol
Same here.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

Peanut you may say but I think winning #200 per match times 10 matches per day which is #2000 is a good start for a business wit no losses
I doubt if You can get 10 matches everyday, remember the odds MUST be reasonable. From my own pov, it will take a long time to get anything worthwhile from this.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

another game becomes

You keep assuming odds of 1.80 & 1.90. When in the real mkt the odds aint 'always' that close.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dennisworld1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
finaly verified by bet365.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
2pointsonly:
Possible 1st half result Draw

ACS Poli Timisoara - CS Pandurii Targu Jiu

Odds: 1.90

Units: 5/10.
grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by coolestdude01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chacarita junio 1-1 Los Andes
Over 2.5 when the odds hit 1.50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

Well, the only thing I dig bout the whole formula is the zero risk in it. Well done.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by shady16: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
godoluwa:
bro, VFL is far better thn real matches but requires good bankroll. it has lots of game plan but if you can sit down & master like 5 out of the plan, you will be good. it changes the plan every season bt once you spot the present plan as one of the plan you've mastered, you will be fine. u need to watch the outcome of day1 to know what plan its playing that season

Yeah, if only one could spot those plans one would be good with it. But I spotted it that moment I was on winnin streak. However, I had bade VFL byebye.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
2pointsonly:

You keep assuming odds of 1.80 & 1.90. When in the real mkt the odds aint 'always' that close.

The minimum odd I have seen so far for the even market is I.80 and the maximum for the Odd market is 2.00

Because of the stable nature of this market and it popularity, that's the more reason I prefer it.

No forecasting is needed and no loss.

No need of. waiting for a particular season to start. You just pick on any game and play.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

another game becomes

If I tell you say I understand shit, I be confirm liar. Like say uu just dey speak in parables. Pls can you use 10 consecutive matches as an example e.g

Game 1 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Even
Game 2 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Even
Game 3 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Odd
Game 4 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Even
Game 5 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Odd
Game 6 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Odd
Game 7 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Even
Game 8 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Odd
Game 9 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Even
Game 10 Even 1.90 and Odd 1.80 Score = Odd

How do we bet on this games and what will the profit look like at the end of the 10 games.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
acmev2:

The minimum odd I have seen so far for the even market is I.80 and the maximum for the Odd market is 2.00

Because of the stable nature of this market and it popularity, that's the more reason I prefer it.

No forecasting is needed and no loss.

No need of. waiting for a particular season to start. You just pick on any game and play.
Makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.