Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3037663 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

Peanut you may say but I think winning #200 per match times 10 matches per day which is #2000 is a good start for a business wit no losses
for one to win 200 per match that means the bankroll must be very large.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dungas30(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
stano2:
OH MY VILLA HERE I COME, I COME EMPTYHANDED BECAUSE I USED EVERYTHING THINKING I JUST HIT JACKPOT UNTIL ADDITIONAL MINUTES GOT TO 110MINS,I KNEW YOU WERE CALLING.OH OH FELLOW PUNTERS ON THIS THREAD SMASH ALL BOOKIES DOWN WITH YOUR GREEN! I BREAK ALL BARRIERS THAT HINDERS OUR GREEN AT THIS MOMENT,ALL OUR PICKS FROM NOW ON SHALL ALWAYS BE GREENIFIED AMEN
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2015
siegfried99:

Hmmmn... hope no be 'semovita' u carry go grin
haha lol no for where
nah to go flex ooo
nah dustin powder i carry go
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2015
dungas30:
Q1 YES
Q2 dnt try dat odd jst stik to 8.5/90 of odd /even if nt little odd wll rec ur account in short tym
Q2B u can have 1.90/1.90 odd bt most tymz d/f of five odd
Q2C not possible for such odd
Q3 yes odd can flactuate according to game still hav good bt most odd ar 1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95
Q3C YES u can stake
lastly bad numbering according to d questions
Thanks bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:

Seriously?

I dey India , play come this side na make i give you 1 or 2 Olosho wey go sing for you wink grin
lol
sg babes pretty kidi gan
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2015
leocolin:
for one to win 200 per match that means the bankroll must be very large.

Because of the fact that all hands are not equal, below is the breakdown of bankroll, units allowed and the number of betting outcome

1. From #15000 to #20000 use a mininum of 300units and above and choose one outcome. That is Total goal Even ONLY

2. From #25000 and above, use from 500units and above and bet on two outcomes. That is both Even and Odd at the same time
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Lordseyad:
En en.. so how that side?
makesense
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:
Wetin do your face?
Nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

500units means you divide your bankroll into 500 places

Now from Bet=50/(1.80-1)=62.5naira

What that means is that you are to place a bet of 62.5naira at odd 1.80 to make a profit of 50naira per bet
This place still dey gimme headache.

Can't I change that 50 to 100?
What's the meaning or essence of bankroll self....can't I just start with 100 and start playing till I get tired.

When do I know I've made a profit, abi like how many games do I play to make a profit.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

What's the meaning or essence of bankroll self....can't I just start with 100 and start playing till I get tired.

When do I know I've made a profit, abi like how many games do I play to make a profit.
lol, dis one no be volumetric analysis. starting with 100unit is not good. remember that you will use 2units on each time. d best bet is to go for one outcome. choose between even or odd
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

bro google google martigale betting system, u will understand better.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

If you must change the 50 to 100 then you must have 100*500=50000naira as your start up capital which is same as your bankroll for this business. With this, you are gauranteed of making nothing less than #2000 per day in profit with no loss after playing like 10 to 11 games per day.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2015
godoluwa:
lol, dis one no be volumetric analysis. starting with 100unit is not good. remember that you will use 2units on each time. d best bet is to go for one outcome. choose between even or odd
bro if one chooses just one outcome that one na pure gambling because the probability of winnin will be 50/50
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jephito(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
I'm presently talking to some niggas to punt on my behalf via my acc. and get their fraction of profits while I get mine too. My concern is 'What is the possibility of compromise with the acc?'. Is it possible for anyone to payout via another bank acc other than mine?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2015
godoluwa:

You are good
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Seunaina2(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Am very new on this page. Everything seems confusing. Can i have a lay man breakdown cos am very interested
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

If you must change the 50 to 100 then you must have 100*500=50000naira as your start up capital which is same as your bankroll for this business. With this, you are gauranteed of making nothing less than #2000 per day in profit with no loss after playing like 10 to 11 games per day.
Another problem clarified....

Again, that means I can even reduce the #50 to #20 I will just need a capital of 10k right....just that profit will reduce I presume.

Now pls clarify wat that 500 stands for, does it means I have to play 500 times to guarantee any profit, cos I sense that its like that 500 is constant from all explanations since morning.

Bros abeg no vex for all my questions oooo, when it comes to money, my m u m u button dey always press automatically......BTW check ur email.... Oyet****@gma
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
jephito:
I'm presently talking to some niggas to punt on my behalf via my acc. and get their fraction of profits while I get mine too. My concern is 'What is the possibility of compromise with the acc?'. Is it possible for anyone to payout via another bank acc other than mine?
with nairabet, your money is safe. if anybody ask you to use surebet for such transaction, flee because your money can be easily paid out via shop payment. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

You are good
thanx bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sleepking(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Please fellow punters, can some1 help me wit sure tips so dat i can stake my last 1k, u wil be deeply apprieciated.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Again, that means I can even reduce the #50 to #20 I will just need a capital of 10k right....just that profit will reduce I presume.

Now pls clarify wat that 500 stands for, does it means I have to play 500 times to guarantee any profit, cos I sense that its like that 500 is constant from all explanations since morning.

Bros abeg no vex for all my questions oooo, when it comes to money, my m u m u button dey always press automatically......BTW check ur email.... Oyet****@gma
which bookie accept 20naira bet? lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by jephito(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
How much profit from your understanding and experience of the formula is guaranteed without loss in 10days with 50k?
acmev2:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
jephito:

Yes! All what the person have to do is to open another bank account different from your banker but in your own name. It may be difficult for such person to do so because I'm sure the bank will for his I.Ds before verifying the account. But, once such is able to beat the verification, viola!

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Sure you can but you'll need a betting site that accepts #20 as minimum stake.

The 500units which could be 600 or 800 serves as a control measure so you don't overstake and lose all your capital to the bookies.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2015
godoluwa:
which bookie accept 20naira bet? lol
Hahahahahha!!!! See you, you better rush go winnersgolden
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

Sure you can but you'll need a betting site that accepts #20 as minimum stake.

The 500units which could be 600 or 800 serves as a control measure so you don't overstake and lose all your capital to the bookies.
pls check ur mail
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:

Yes! All what the person have to do is to open another bank account different from your banker but in your own name. It may be difficult for such person to do so because I'm sure the bank will for his I.Ds before verifying the account. But, once such is able to beat the verification, viola!
u made a very good point. but will dat be possible during dis era of BVN? I fear naija nigga tho
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Hahahahahha!!!! See you, you better rush go winnersgolden
alabi has neva denied me my daily wages. lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Advice: If you're not good in numerics, don't dare this system! A single mistake can cost you your bankroll!

However, I faulted a mistake in the computation of the profit! The total costs used in placing both bets suppose to be deducted as against the total loss on each bet. Pure Accounting and Mathematics.

I BALL OUT!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2015
godoluwa:
u made a very good point. but will dat be possible during dis era of BVN? I fear naija nigga tho

Oh, na true ooo. I didn't take that into consideration. Remember, it's a new development.

BTW, I'm working on those systems in that ebook. smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Wanna do what I dont normally do.am giving matches today.Yea.you saw that right.Dont clean your phone screen.By God's grace,i guarantee you 12(or more) of these must click(Hunt them out) grin All odds are above 1.2. I dont play Below that.GOODLUCK
MY BEST 15 for 13/07/2015(Choose wisely)
1. Breidablik(Iceland)-Draw no bet
2. Silamae(Estonia)-Win either half‎
3. Tammeka(Estonia)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
4. Russia U19-over 0.5 goal in1st half
5. Johor DT(Malaysia)-Draw no bet‎
6. Throttur(Iceland)-Win either half
7. Helsingborg(Sweden)-over 1.5 goals
8. Hammarby(Sweden)-over 1.5 goals
9. Hallescher(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
10. Dnipro(Friendly)-Dnipro to score/btts
11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x
12. Amkar(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
13. Luzern(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
14. Inter Turku(Finland)-under 3.5 goals
15. Rosario central(Argentina)-x2

Jara: Paderborn(Friendly) clean sheet-No

11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x

That's your 12/16 as I promised yesterday.To those who played,congrats..Those who wanna play today's games(already cooked,sweet and waiting to be consumed),PM me.
By God's grace,i'm a 2nd class grad of maths dept,uniben and I use my calculation skills on punting.Hence,the 85-90% success rate.Holla @ your boy and let's talk business. grin grin cool
Haters,your comments not needed undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x

That's your 12/16 as I promised yesterday.To those who played,congrats..Those who wanna play today's games(already cooked,sweet and waiting to be consumed),PM me.
By God's grace,i'm a 2nd class grad of maths dept,uniben and I use my calculation skills on punting.Hence,the 85-90% success rate.Holla @ your boy and let's talk business. grin grin cool
Haters,your comments not needed undecided
?....good work...me need 2.0dds per single match

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.