Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,129 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3041641 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonididdy(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

1. Breidablik(Iceland)-Draw no bet
2. Silamae(Estonia)-Win either half‎
3. Tammeka(Estonia)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half

4. Russia U19-over 0.5 goal in1st half
5. Johor DT(Malaysia)-Draw no bet‎

6. Throttur(Iceland)-Win either half
7. Helsingborg(Sweden)-over 1.5 goals

8. Hammarby(Sweden)-over 1.5 goals
9. Hallescher(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
10. Dnipro(Friendly)-Dnipro to score/btts
11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x
12. Amkar(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
13. Luzern(Friendly)-over 0.5 goal in 1st half
14. Inter Turku(Finland)-under 3.5 goals
15. Rosario central(Argentina)-x2

Jara: Paderborn(Friendly) clean sheet-No

That's your 12/16 as I promised yesterday.To those who played,congrats..Those who wanna play today's games(already cooked,sweet and waiting to be consumed),PM me.
By God's grace,i'm a 2nd class grad of maths dept,uniben and I use my calculation skills on punting.Hence,the 85-90% success rate.Holla @ your boy and let's talk business. grin grin cool
Haters,your comments not needed undecided
get a job 2nd class gra-gra-gra-graduate
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
?....good work...me need 2.0dds per single match

Na so.Better you play 3 games to get 2.2 odds at 1.3 each than 1 match bro.Just advising.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:
Advice: If you're not good in numerics, don't dare this system! A single mistake can cost you your bankroll!

However, I faulted a mistake in the computation of the profit! The total costs used in placing both bets suppose to be deducted as against the loss on each bet.

I BALL OUT!
in support of ur post, if you are not good in mathematics, dont go near martingale system cos it will send you to VILLAGE. acmev6 system is good but for people with huge bankroll. martingale is PURE GAMBLING. GAMBLING means `eyi je, eyi o je'. please do your analysis proper before using any system because nobody will be responsible for your loss. goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2015
tonididdy:
get a job 2nd class gra-gra-gra-graduate

Hater number 1,if u can clearly read after hopefully having passed your first school leaving certificate(i know say u de write common entrance this year),you'll know I say your comment is HIGHLY not needed.Hope u understand?or can read what I just wrote.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Hater number 1,if u can clearly read after hopefully having passed your first school leaving certificate(i know say u de write common entrance this year),you'll know I say your comment is HIGHLY not needed.Hope u understand?or can read what I just wrote.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Seunaina2:
Am very new on this page. Everything seems confusing. Can i have a lay man breakdown cos am very interested

Start from page 1101
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Na so.Better you play 3 games to get 2.2 odds at 1.3 each than 1 match bro.Just advising.
?....nice Idea...but I run away from these 3 games for 2 odds.....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonididdy(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

your english makes my eyes sour...

...Honestly, are you really a graduate?

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Nna...anybody playin dis 10:00 friendly games dis mornin?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by richsyd: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2015
jephito:
How much profit from your understanding and experience of the formula is guaranteed without loss in 10days with 50k?
let me do you a favour by warning you and all others that want to try out this system. It is not 100% guaranteed that ud always win. This system is very similar to martingale system and fibonacci too. With a very large bankroll and absence of greed, it can be said to be 99% guaranteed. The only way u can guarantee a 100% win always is if u have infinity bankroll, meaning that ur funds are unlimited. Without that, losing ur bets 10 to 15 times in a row wuld easily wipe out ur account.
P.S: the bookies know about all these already nd they just sit back nd smile in japanese when punters begin to think theyve just discovered d 'secret' with these methods grin

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
A wise man once said "If you de chase one rat everyday by day and you no de catch am,you no go leave am?"..Well,scrap that.I say,why live with what wont give you peace.Call the exterminator(the expert) to get rid of it...Relating to you,you dont hav to give up or keep losing in punting.Call the experts,Call Mills,Call me.And lets talk business.You aint gon regret it.
Again I say,Haters comment not needed.
Better Call Mills. cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
tonididdy:
your english makes my eyes sour...

...Honestly, are you really a graduate?
Like I said,you wont understand cos of ur common entrance level.Not surprised sad
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
jephito:
How much profit from your understanding and experience of the formula is guaranteed without loss in 10days with 50k?

After 10 bets per day choosing two outcomes with 100naira as target per outcome, you'll have

100*2(outcome)*10(matches per day)*10days=#20000 with no loss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:
Advice: If you're not good in numerics, don't dare this system! A single mistake can cost you your bankroll!

However, I faulted a mistake in the computation of the profit! The total costs used in placing both bets suppose to be deducted as against the total loss on each bet. Pure Accounting and Mathematics.

I BALL OUT!

This I carefully did
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
A wise man once said "If you de chase one rat everyday by day and you no de catch am,you no go leave am?"..Well,scrap that.I say,why live with what wont give you peace.Call the exterminator(the expert) to get rid of it...Relating to you,you dont hav to give up or keep losing in punting.Call the experts,Call Mills,Call me.And lets talk business.You aint gon regret it.
Again I say,Haters comment not needed.
Better Call Mills. cool

Call you for Red ticket? 15/16 of cut na cutgrin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x

That's your 12/16 as I promised yesterday.To those who played,congrats..Those who wanna play today's games(already cooked,sweet and waiting to be consumed),PM me.
By God's grace,i'm a 2nd class grad of maths dept,uniben and I use my calculation skills on punting.Hence,the 85-90% success rate.Holla @ your boy and let's talk business. grin grin cool
bros,d odds of dose games u posted falls in btw 1.2 - 1.3 odds,now u won 11 and lost 4,assuming d optimum odds of ur games is 1.3,it means u won 0.3*11= 3.3 units.therefore ur net profit/loss =4-3.3 =0.7units.so 4rm wia i stand u incured a loss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
acmev2:

This I carefully did

On paper or with bookies? Guy, you try jare... smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Like I said,you wont understand cos of ur common entrance level.Not surprised sad
k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
richsyd:

let me do you a favour by warning you and all others that want to try out this system. It is not 100% guaranteed that ud always win. This system is very similar to martingale system and fibonacci too. With a very large bankroll and absence of greed, it can be said to be 99% guaranteed. The only way u can guarantee a 100% win always is if u have infinity bankroll, meaning that ur funds are unlimited. Without that, losing ur bets 10 to 15 times in a row wuld easily wipe out ur account.
P.S: the bookies know about all these already nd they just sit back nd smile in japanese when punters begin to think theyve just discovered d 'secret' with these methods grin

lol, for Martingale to be successful, you must not use any other strategy/bet along with it. Better put, you must have a seperate bankroll solely for it. Again, the system tends to be more successful in a two-way event (e.g odd/even market) more than three-way event (e.g win/draw/lose market.) In a two-way market, the risk is reduced.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Yungmilio2:

haha lol no for where
nah to go flex ooo
nah dustin powder i carry go

Hahaha...OK oo

Enjoy urself bro cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sleepking(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

11. Haukar(Iceland)-1x

help a nigga out bro, i need sure tip dat i can stake 1k
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
OKAY LET ME LAND.. I'VE BEEN FLYING SINCE

IF YOU WANT THIS KIND OF TIPS DAILY WITH 95% STRIKE RATE ADD ME ON WHATSAPP

N/B: IT'S NOT FREE JUST 5H WEEKLY AND I WILL NEED JUST 15 SUBSCRIBERS

FAQ: IF I'M MAKING MORE MONEY, WHY DO I NEED PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE?

A: people don't value free things... .If I start giving this free people will be playing with 50naira stake

I'm collecting subscription money so that you will have a reason To be Serious in making money

N/B: There's always a Free Trial.. ..somebody from this Thread have already enjoyed it...

BEEF AND DOUBTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMEDgrin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
richsyd:

From my experience using this method, the best market with the lowest number of losing streak are the over 0.5goals HT and the Total Goals Even or Odd markets.

So there is absolutely nothing to fear
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Call you for Red ticket? 15/16 of cut na cutgrin
Hehehehe.who knows u fit gt 20/20 like I did.mayb one day
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by ResourceMan(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
pocoapoco88:
bros,d odds of dose games u posted falls in btw 1.2 - 1.3 odds,now u won 11 and lost 4,assuming d optimum odds of ur games is 1.3,it means u won 0.3*11= 3.3 units.therefore ur net profit/loss =4-3.3 =0.7units.so 4rm wia i stand u incured a loss
This set of people think punting is fun. If it is an acca, that's is a pure loss, even if he divides it by 2. If played all singles he will end up in villa before he can log on to Nairaland.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by xtreme07(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
How do u guyz calculate ur stake?

Assuming i spotted a game with 1.7odd and i'm looking for N800 as my profit, what is the formular for calculating the stake.

Make una no vex for this ques.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by richsyd: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:

lol, for Martingale to be successful, you must not use any other strategy/bet along with it. Better put, you must have a seperate bankroll solely for it. Again, the system tends to be more successful in a two-way event (e.g odd/even market) more than three-way event (e.g win/draw/lose market.) In a two-way market, the risk is reduced.

Yeah..., my point is that there is still a risk... just like odds of 1.01 can cast, so also the system... Nd if one is unlucky to experience it casting, d loss can be very huge...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
pocoapoco88:

You actually aint d bookmaker that fixed the odd.Dnipro bts was 1.5 odd,Breidablik dnb was 1.45 to mention but a few.So go back to the past and calculate extensively
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
LaGaTumuch:
|| ROLL-OVER BET::: DAY 1 ||

1. 13.07.15 15:00
Johor FC - Selangor FC (Away team clean sheet)
Super League / Malaysia / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.18
Result:

2. 13.07.15 21:00
Breidablik Kopavogur - Fjolnir Reykjavik (Away team clean sheet)
Urvalsdeild / Iceland / Soccer
Customer type: No @ 1.16
Result:

Total odd: 1.39

...Stake all your belongings... cheesygringrin

Day1

N5,000 X 1.39 = N6,950

Day2........in view.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 1stdami(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:

Send PM
sent thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:

On paper or with bookies? Guy, you try jare... smiley
Both
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by acmev2(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2015
funkyjms:

Gbamm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54