Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3035395 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
kagari:

Hmm did you follow my logic and win today, take the message man and dont attack the messenger
Buhahahaha cheesycheesycheesy. I nor go laf taya for here o grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by smartluvu(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
shady16:

210 or less. Can't really recall. And in $ it was.
Aiit.. TY..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikeljims:
Oga Calebsky ooooooooo!!!!!! Today 2+ don put me on AsianBulut flight to villa ooooo

CHAI!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Pele dear, You go surely find a return flight back to greenland wink.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
krall3:
thanks.
UWC sire smiley
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin. I for just drink poison if Wisler no score dat goal...imma go leave very soon...alabi no go kil me
U play over 2.5 ni? grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Avenger4NL:

U play over 2.5 ni? grin
?....no I played over 3,,I cum see Caleb's game wey e talk say Wisla go win or draw....I rush play bts..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Khaytunechi: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
sucobaba:

Have said it here hours ago that peeps should use new mobile...don't mind nairabet. I personally love the old mobile platform

Thanks fam
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin ponte prata vs avai....how far ..dem go pay us?
Avenger4NL:

U play over 2.5 ni? grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
;DLive score don dey give hbp...u go see one goal dey happy,if u comot come back d goal don miss ..
E don ever happen to me also b4 o but I con reason say whether na disallowed goal sha grin.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin ponte prata vs avai....how far ..dem go pay us?
That match na potential draw o but I never check their goal capabilities against themselves. I dey come.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Avenger4NL:

E don ever happen to me also b4 o but I con reason say whether na disallowed goal sha grin.
grin..I dey see steady...ahaha..today own after like ten minutes dem remove am..chai cry no hungry me.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
leocolin:
I'm sick and tired of a business where some1 will win today and lose tomorrow, i hate moving in circles, moreover punting gives me HBP and my doc has warn me severely that i should run from anything that might increase my blood pressure.

I don'r wanna die young coz i have alot of things to achieve in this world.

Without much ado i officially quit punting today being the 12th day of august.

I will miss u guyz like madt but its a decision i must take coz punting is not meant for everyone...

more greenz to the house.

Au Revoier!
WELCOME TO MY WORLD
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Khaytunechi: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Avenger4NL:
Nor mind Oga@d top jare, na im dey do dat thing.
https://www . nairabet . com/MobilePlatform/home
Just remove the spaces grin

Thank you

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by feldido(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
?....no I played over 3,,I cum see Caleb's game wey e talk say Wisla go win or draw....I rush play bts..
Y u dey like this over 3 sef? I talk am since say this women's champions league na im u for go if u want goals or Australia and Estonia but maybe the odds fit small. No be all these other matches sabi score goals like that which is why the ideal thing is play over 1.5 or over 2.5 cool. There are games I played today with handicap and some with win+over 4.5 and all green but na leagues wey be say the favorites go get odds like 1.2 or less and upon confirming I see such teams winning most of their games that they are given such odds with some good margin. So I just handicap them by giving their opponents 2 goals upfront and then their odds can increase to maybe 1.5+ and trust that when they win its 5:1 or 6:1 and u make ur cash easily cool.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Timbuktu14(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
smartluvu:

Aiit.. TY..
I was paid today by Marathon if thats wat u were asking at d rate of 314 per £1. Deposited into Bet365 and was charged at 244 per $1. Hope that was helpful. Enjoy grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
True talk; boss
Avenger4NL:

Y u dey like this over 3 sef? I talk am since say this women's champions league na im u for go if u want goals or Australia and Estonia but maybe the odds fit small. No be all these other matches sabi score goals like that which is why the ideal thing is play over 1.5 or over 2.5 cool. There are games I played today with handicap and some with win+over 4.5 and all green but na leagues wey be say the favorites go get odds like 1.2 or less and upon confirming I see such teams winning most of their games that they are given such odds with some good margin. So I just handicap them by giving their opponents 2 goals upfront and then their odds can increase to maybe 1.5+ and trust that when they win its 5:1 or 6:1 and u make ur cash easily cool.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Khaytunechi:

Thank you
Uwc sire smiley.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dungas30(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=kelvic1 post=36922514][/quote]i follow shaaaa

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dungas30(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=kelvic1 post=36928274][/quote]i follow chop red tinZ
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Avenger4NL:

I tapped into dose women today ...mehn I Neva understand dat handicapp of a thing since I start punting..d tin dey confuse me

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by funkyjms: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
eckersley:

I damn saw this when it was 10-0. And the away team has a red card. Damn. Can this go over 13.5?

Oops! Hope you didn't play over 13.5?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
kelvic1:
YM, how are you doing?

You no wan show for PL
now in i dey area now

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Enangson:
True talk; boss
Nor mind me o grin. Its just that when some peeps keep talking about HBP I just dey wonder whether no be their fault. Nothing is 100% sure in sports but there r games u have rest of mind than others just like the Zalgiris match today grin. I was so sure about how the game would go cool.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
mazizitonene:
Whre u run to since?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kernigsloan: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa o.i nor knw wetin i do wen vex pple for villa o. Since on sunday, almost all my tickets hv been like this lipsrsealed

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
kagari:

Hmm did you follow my logic and win today, take the message man and dont attack the messenger

You dey mind that mumu
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
Whre u run to since?
lolz....i go on self imposed break grin
omoh, the ban long o
meanyle nairabet agents help me resolve this slips, today slip, cercle brugge and lierse match was abandoned, and also since the day before yesterday my slip having red star and auxerre which ended in my favour has refused to green, thanx in anticipation of ya fast response wink cool

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Avenger4NL(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
I tapped into dose women today ...mehn I Neva understand dat handicapp of a thing since I start punting..d tin dey confuse me
Very simple......just like the example of Zalgiris match against Stumbras. We all sabi say Zalgiris na im Oga any day any time and their last meeting Zalgiris flog am 4:0 and afterwards other underdogs don flog am for house like 0:5 or 0:3 and Oga@d top Zalgiris sef won come meet Stumbras for house so we handicap Zalgiris by 2 goals (2:0 i.e we dash Stumbras 2 goals) before match starts meaning Zalgiris must score 3 goals without Stumbras scoring any for Zalgiris to be considered winner. U get it?

Whatever the final result we must add the initial 2 goals for Stumbras and then that's the final result.

The match ended 1:7 meaning the result for handicapping Zalgiris by 2 goals is 3:7 cool. Zalgiris still won grin.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pelumih:
@mazizitonene u jes dey silent dis days, when ur rollover go start cheesy
baba na ban o......i just dey come back.....we go soon start, we go hit dem hard this time cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kkash: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Port Melbourne Sharks - Green Gully>> x, cs: 1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10