Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3028121 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky please respond to PM. interested in your game
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
1. 23.04.15 20:05
AC Fiorentina - FC Dynamo Kiev (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: Dynamo Kiev @ 1.35
Result:

2. 23.04.15 20:05
Zenit St Petersburg - Sevilla FC (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: FC Zenit ST Petersburg @ 1.35
Result:

3. 23.04.15 20:05
SSC Napoli - VfL Wolfsburg (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 1.50
Result:

4. 23.04.15 20:05
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk - Club Brugge (Halftime/
Fulltime)
Customer type: Dnjepr Dnjprpropetrovsk / Dnjepr
Dnjprpropetrovsk @ 3.05
Result:

5. 23.04.15 14:45
Alaab Damanhour - Al-ahly Cairo (Under/Over 0.5
goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.30
Result:

6. 23.04.15 14:45
El Daklyeh - Al Masry Club (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.50
Result:

Total Odds: 16+
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:

aiit check it then..

send to this email,
movicaba@gmail.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by myke92(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:
Only 4/5 persons and the cost is shared...and nobody feels the pain...am very sure the rewards will be awesome...that's it....just equity

pls PM me d details bro...m interested in d 24th game.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:
SINGLE 1 :
15:45 Alaab Damanhour - Al Ahly 2&3+ (1.95) 2&4+ (3.50)

SINGLE 2 :
18:00 Skeid - Drammen 4+ (1.65) 5+ (2.30)

SINGLE 3 :
19:00 Breidablik - Akureyri GG3+ (1.81) 4+ (2.10)

DUBLE :
19:00 Anadolu Efes - Real Madrid 2 (1.60)
21:05 Napoli - Wolfsburg 2+ (1.20)
Odd : 1.92

pls boss,
i already sent you a Pm about tommorrow game.
pls am so interested.
pm me with details as soon possible..........PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MAILS....IT'S NOT FOR EVERYBODY....IT'S NOT FOR MINORS....I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH A FEW
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by link2ok(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME MAILS....IT'S NOT FOR EVERYBODY....IT'S NOT FOR MINORS....I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH A FEW

pls calebsky wat do yu mean by minors... i sincerely respect yu person bt why clasify people with such word.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
link2ok:

pls calebsky wat do yu mean by minors... i sincerely respect yu person bt why clasify people with such word.

am sorry if that word isn't ok....just that i dont want under-aged to be involved...it worries me when i see underaged punting
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
link2ok:

Lol minors mean pple dt dont have liver and money.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by link2ok(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

am sorry if that word isn't ok....just that i dont want under-aged to be involved...it worries me when i see underaged punting

owk bro, do yu mind replying my pm.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by leke12(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2015
leke12:
2nd:International Clubs Copa Libertadores,
Group 2,Sao Paulo SP vs
Corinthians SP, draw, 2am
Sorry! There is no more game to predict today, will start another day pick by tomorrow . Making I will be predicting 8 games tomorow
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Morning guys. Special announcement. Very soon I will stop broadcasting new post on various platforms. If you are good and happy with our picks you should be checking our blog daily for new post. The post might come late though but just keep checking. its very stressful dropping free games and still asking you to go play our games. well Today's game have been posted at our blog www.just2odd.com kindly visit and make your choice. Our games are free doesn't mean we don't accept gifts and other forms of appreciation. Thank You
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

Are do you know the ages of people punting here?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

Are do you know the ages of people punting here?

almost impossible to decipher...that's why i just state it...not for minors...am a professional, a man with a family, and i love to do things right.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2015
kikikikiki...to be honest, we might have under 18 here but maturity has nothing to do with age. some 40, 50years old still behaves like 15years. as far as am concerned, punting nowadays has no age limit once dat u are able to control ur emotion when u loss. long b4 now, u will see an inscription `ONLY 18+ YEARS' at every nairabet which means under18 are not allowed but now, u see many secondary school students punting. Calebsky should never bother about asking for the age of people that contact him but just collaborate with only those who his mind pleases with. its all about risk & if u cant take it if d game cast, its better nt to try it. NOTHING IS 100% SURE IN PUNTING. PEACE
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by tonyx4x44(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

oga.... you high?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Deardevil308(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

almost impossible to decipher...that's why i just state it...not for minors...am a professional, a man with a family, and i love to do things right.
Not a big deal anymore.If yo get mind to play Then VISIT HT/FT Fixed MATCHES on Facebook.Go through it.If yo find joy in What the Company is doing.Inbox Em straight up.They ll reply you.That's If yo got liver to pay for fix..If not respect yo self and stay home
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Abmbola:
Bookmaker Tricks
Inplay Inplay
Russia Youth Club
(FK Ufa - Kuban Krasnodar Youth)
Value Bet
2nd half Result Away Win
Odd:2.05 Wongringrin
Other Bet
2nd half Result Draw
Odd:2.90
Confidence 77%
#Team No Statistics#
Wongringrin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klexycole(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

How do you know the ages of people punting here?
HEY YEMI2PLUS!Its Nice Reading Your Posts Here...You Kept Ignoring My Texts On WhatsApp,You Read Them And Ignore.I Dislike Tarnishing People's Image Especially On Public Forum Like NL.I Decided Not To Call Your Number,But Only God Will Judge!!!!

I Think You Know Wah Am Talking About...Won't Deform You Here Because Of A Small Issue.

ßEST REGARDS...

★KLEXYCOLE94
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Deardevil308:
Not a big deal anymore.If yo get mind to play Then VISIT HT/FT Fixed MATCHES on Facebook.Go through it.If yo find joy in What the Company is doing.Inbox Em straight up.They ll reply you.That's If yo got liver to pay for fix..If not respect yo self and stay home

I shared that page because i have been using it for almost a year now and it has been ok. With a good staking money management plan you would be good. If you decide to contact them and pay for their fixed matches it's up to you....I only shared that page so that you can take their freebies...I have never bought any fixed match from them before.

I do what i do here because i love to share....

Am only trying to put the records straight....And the match am talking about is not from them....I repeat again I shared HT/FT FIXED MATCHES so that you can go there and take their freebies
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Odyssseys: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:
★★★ MAX BET SINGLES★★★
15:45 Alaab Damanhour-Al Ahly-3+ (1.70)
17:30 RoPS-Inter Turku 2/2 4.90
Hougang - Harimau Muda B
Tip: 0-2goals
As - Fredrikstad 4+
Herd - Hodd 4+
Neset - Levanger 4+
OS TF - Brann 5+
Skeid - Drammen 4+
tenis ATP
18:00 Feliciano Lopez vs Jamie Murray
tip: 1
odf: 1.85
17:30 Jaro - SJK 2 (1.90)
17:30 Lahti - Mariehamn 1 (1.90)
19:00 Breidablik - Akureyri 4+ (2.10)
21:05 Zenit - Sevilla 2-3 (1.98)
17:30 Jaro - SJK 1-2 (30.00)
18:00 Zamalek - Al Ittihad X-1 (4.00)
Abeg for the Jaro - SJK game, what dyou mean by 1-2?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by olatunji390(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

Shoro niyen
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
@calebesky for transparency purposes u could have showed the full name of the group so that anyone who has the 150euro can do it alone or probably post that u have 80odds fixed match to sell cuz with the way this is going u may regret it later.. just my 2cent
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2015
olatunji390:

Shoro niyen

ogbeni...kilode...otito
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2015
The match will be sent now to all peeps that pm me, pls pls and pls send my 30% share when the game is won....i dont wanna label anyone a scammer cuz i have been scammed in the last two episodes and i didnt post monikers, or label anyone a scammer... Dont forget if least stake is 1k but if u stake more than than be truthful and send me the 30% of it.. Thanks.. Goodluck to us all
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Presently am looking for 500 euros to suscribe for monthy fixed matches..odd ranging from 5 to 30..

The guy from Macedonia mail me yesterday telling me they have with them fixed match of 15 odd,HT/FT..I thought it was a joke,until. Later in the day,after I recheck the site,it was already posted there..

I for once thought there was nothing like fixed matches
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:
@calebesky for transparency purposes u could have showed the full name of the group so that anyone who has the 150euro can do it alone or probably post that u have 80odds fixed match to sell cuz with the way this is going u may regret it later.. just my 2cent

i have my reasons why i do not want it public now....but i'll do with the few i collaborate with...
if you know me well....i always share and show people where and how to get them if necessary...
for now the source remains with me and i'll share with a few....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:
Presently am looking for 500 euros to suscribe for monthy fixed matches..odd ranging from 5 to 30..

The guy from Macedonia mail me yesterday telling me they have with them fixed match of 15 odd,HT/FT..I thought it was a joke,until. Later in the day,after I recheck the site,it was already posted there..

I for once thought there was nothing like fixed matches

my advice macedonians are scammers and fbk are been manipulated anyhow to show recent post posted 5hrs ago... u will think u missed it but it was all manipulated... my 2cent

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yemi2plus(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
klexycole:
HEY YEMI2PLUS!Its Nice Reading Your Posts Here...You Kept Ignoring My Texts On WhatsApp,You Read Them And Ignore.I Dislike Tarnishing People's Image Especially On Public Forum Like NL.I Decided Not To Call Your Number,But Only God Will Judge!!!!

I Think You Know Wah Am Talking About...Won't Deform You Here Because Of A Small Issue.

ßEST REGARDS...

★KLEXYCOLE94

Hello Klexycole94,

Could you please be nice enough to state what your issue with me is here? The last time I checked, I can't remember having any financial dealings with you or anyone on this thread. So, I wonder why I would choose to ignore your messages.

Could it be that you were scammed or what? What has God has to do with judging me? When did he start working for the judicial arm of government?

Please, I have a high reputation off and on Nairaland particularly on this section and never has anyone come out to accuse me of anything like you're doing now.

In summary, what's your issue with me and if possible, post our WhatsApp conversation here for all to see.

Cheers!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:

my advice macedonians are scammers and fbk are been manipulated anyhow to show recent post posted 5hrs ago... u will think u missed it but it was all manipulated... my 2cent
dats d truth. its very easy to manipulate fbk post. they will even testify i won using their other multiple fbk acct. be warned
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:

So who/ where do you advice I can get a reliable source

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49