Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3017975 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:

So who/ where do you advice I can get a reliable source
from me, lolz. theres no way u will be getting sure games everyday. take it or leave it
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:

So who/ where do you advice I can get a reliable source

Calebesky baba
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kazman7(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:

Calebesky baba
facebookgroup,I played your game a few days ago,though with just 100 box but i was amazed it came out well (1/2),i have already pm you,please respond so that i can do the needful,..thank you in advance,you are highly appreciated,@calebsky i tried to pm you but the thing no dey gree enter oh,i still dont know why,whenever you are free please shoot me a blank mail on walekazym@gmail.com
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
sucobaba, any inplay?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yebokos(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

i have my reasons why i do not want it public now....but i'll do with the few i collaborate with...
if you know me well....i always share and show people where and how to get them if necessary...
for now the source remains with me and i'll share with a few....
I 2ruly know what u r trying to avoid,incase it doesn't turnout well u r scared off pple negative reaction esp does that forget everything is just a risk...but if u don't mind count me among the few u wanna share with,have sent u a pm.waiting pls
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
yebokos:
I 2ruly know what u r trying to avoid,incase it doesn't turnout well u r scared off pple negative reaction esp does that forget everything is just a risk...but if u don't mind count me among the few u wanna share with,have sent u a pm.waiting pls
u r one of d matured mind. lolz
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
the match sent to all that pm me..tho i lost count of the pple but i know its 4-5 pages of my gmail... Same match for y'all.. i cant distribute different matches cuz i want 30%... Good luck to us...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:
the match sent to all that pm me..tho i lost count of the pple but i know its 4-5 pages of my gmail... Same match for y'all.. i cant distribute different matches cuz i want 30%... Good luck to us...

30% of my winning is relative because u can never tell how much an individual plays. that's my frank opinion. so please state how much u expect to prevent any future disagreement
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by visita: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:
I got the mail. Is it just that single match?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by DoroMega: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky, expantiate on good staking money management plan. Do you mean if 1 game is lost then i shld double my stake on the next,or i shld stake equally on all his freebies.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pocoapoco88: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
chop plenty red yesterday,trying 2 chilling wit andrew liver salt
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
DoroMega:
Calebsky, expantiate on good staking money management plan. Do you mean if 1 game is lost then i shld double my stake on the next,or i shld stake equally on all his freebies.
martingale system, easiest route to VILLA
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by codedmax(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
facebookgroup:

Calebesky baba

What's d odd for today, I gut a deal up for you PM
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Olami099(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Help Help Help!!!surebet wan dupe me o....Have been trying to withdraw for the past 2weeks naw and its not successful.The last time I tried to pay out #3000,dey deducted the money from my account and later got a message on my Bet history that the money has been reversed where as dey didn't credited the money back to my bet account right naw the #3000 is on Air.I then try to payout thru their shop when I went dir to meet dir agent I was told that maximum payout was #5000 per day and dat dey charge 10% I oblighed.The next day I try do the same thing but when I try to payout dir system keep telling me "Maximum account balance is #0.00,where as am having over #54,000 on my account sumbody should pls help me out I need to withdraw all my money from these scam bookies that call themselve surebet.....Any help is highly welcome
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
DoroMega:

No...that's not what i mean....the martingale system is for the elitist few....i dont think you have that kind of money.

If you have 5k in your bet account....you can stake 250 each on 5 singles for the day provided the odds are good enough...i.e 25% of your bankroll each day...ONLY SINGLES...if you stake 500 each on the 4 or 5 games posted yesterday on that page imagine the profit you would have had...

NB: sometimes some of the games fail too
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Olami099:
Help Help Help!!!surebet wan dupe me o....Have been trying to withdraw for the past 2weeks naw and its not successful.The last time I tried to pay out #3000,dey deducted the money from my account and later got a message on my Bet history that the money has been reversed where as dey didn't credited the money back to my bet account right naw the #3000 is on Air.I then try to payout thru their shop when I went dir to meet dir agent I was told that maximum payout was #5000 per day and dat dey charge 10% I oblighed.The next day I try do the same thing but when I try to payout dir system keep telling me "Maximum account balance is #0.00,where as am having over #54,000 on my account sumbody should pls help me out I need to withdraw all my money from these scam bookies that call themselve surebet.....Any help is highly welcome
Surebet is not good for online staking. i paid all my money out via shop agent & paid some percentage to their agent too
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Olami099(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
godoluwa:
Surebet is not good for online staking. i paid all my money out via shop agent & paid some percentage to their agent too
I intend doing the same too by paying out via shop but is not workng keep getting maximum balance is 0.00 whenever I tried to do so
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ufranklin92(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Olami099:
I intend doing the same too by paying out via shop but is not workng keep getting maximum balance is 0.00 whenever I tried to do so

i use surebet,and am not having any problem with them at all,maybe you betting account doesnt match with ur account details,check well and try again,they oncepaid me 230k within a day
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
%1OO EuroBet Dojova Fixed Bet's

✔ Date: 23.O4.2015
✔ Start: 22.O5
✔ Code: 488
✔ Match: Dnipro - Club Brugge
✔ Tips: Total Goal 0-1
✔ Odds:2.70
✔ Safe: %1OO Dojova Fixed Bet's

✔ Code: 489
✔ Match: Fiorentina - D.Kiev
✔ Tips: Full Time 1
✔ Odds:1.55
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ufranklin92:

i use surebet,and am not having any problem with them at all,maybe you betting account doesnt match with ur account details,check well and try again,they oncepaid me 230k within a day
u r lucky. i used d same details to register surebet, nairabet & bet365, only surebet gave me wahala.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tiket:
17:30 HIFK-HJK 2 (1.36)
21:05 Fiorentina-Dyn. Kiev 2+ (1.29)
22:00 Bogota-Millonarios X2 (1.25)
Odd:2.19

Info:
Fiorentina-Dyn.Kiev 3+ (1.90)

If you care follow this guy also...just keep taking the freebies..SINGLES and Tickets

https://www.facebook.com/donbet1x2?fref=ts
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yebokos(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:
%1OO EuroBet Dojova Fixed Bet's

✔ Code: 488
✔ Match: Dnipro - Club Brugge
✔ Tips: Total Goal 0-1
✔ Odds:2.70

✔ Code: 489
✔ Match: Fiorentina - D.Kiev
✔ Tips: Full Time 1
✔ Odds:1.55
please reply my pm,thanks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yebokos(f): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
godoluwa:
u r one of d matured mind. lolz
abi oooh,been punting for a while,experienced both the good and bad side,my watch word is EMILOJU.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by sucobaba(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
godoluwa:
sucobaba, any inplay?
Not yet boss
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
yebokos:
please reply my pm,thanks

pm replied
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
@calebsky. I wanted to start subscribing to someone. Says he offers 300 odds at 15k. Is der any reliable tipster I can contact to play such games? Anybody
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Abmbola: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bookmaker Tricks
Tunisia Ligue 1
(Etoile Sportive Sahel - Esperance Sportive De Tunis)
Value bet
1st half Result Home win
Odd:2.95
Other bet
1st half Result Draw
Odd:1.80
Time:14:30
Confidence 55%
#Team No Statistics
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by yebokos(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Calebsky:

pm replied
Sincerely bros I no c any PM
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by facebookgroup(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
aliACCA:

30% of my winning is relative because u can never tell how much an individual plays. that's my frank opinion. so please state how much u expect to prevent any future disagreement

in one of my posts i said i trust you guys so if u stake 30k ,100k,500k give me my 30% share and if u lie, na u sabi... just be sincere... in one of the episodes a guy staked 5grand he didnt show me tho but he sent my 30%... so it all depends on ur personality.

1 Like

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
@calebsky. I wanted to start subscribing to someone. Says he offers 300 odds at 15k. Is der any reliable tipster I can contact to play such games? Anybody

I used to have 2 of them in the past...but they vanished and removed every trace to reaching them...why? Interpol was on the search for them and they felt someone in the group then was trying to hunt them...i must confess they made me so much money then.
However, after loosing those 2 guys....it's been trial and error...sometimes it clicks, at other times it backfires....and i resolved to subscribing in so many VIP groups....no one group is 100%(am not referring to manipulated and fixed matches)...some groups have been more successful than others...

Recently, someone i had discussions with since June 2014 and left facebooking resurfaced last week. I contacted him and we resumed discussions....so far so good all the games has been good and am still relishing the comeback....am still proving him tho' but he has not failed in the last 4 days with 6 fixed matches...and am looking forward to a good collabo with him very soon...

As per your inquisition i must confess to you sometimes i have paid 150 euros for 2 games and 1 game disappoints me...and sometimes i have paid 70 euros for 2 games and am GOOOOD....and sometimes i have paid 100 euros and it's zero returns.......there are twists and turns....

Send me a pm and i could recommend some groups that i know are doing very well and if you send me the page/group i can also tell you if it's a scam...

2 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
yebokos:
Sincerely bros I no c any PM

check your mail peter....o@gmail.com, isn't it?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Calebsky(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
15:45 Alaab Damanhour - Al Ahly 2 1.60
17:30 RoPS-Inter Turku 2/2 4.90
18:00 Zamalek - Al Ittihad 1 1.55
21:05 Dnipro – Club Brugge 0-2 (under 2.5) 1.70
21:05 Fiorentina - Dyn. Kiev 1 1.80
#ODD: 37.00 EURO #SURE: 98%

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.