Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3022242 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by klarrychenko94: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2015
krall3:
the riskiest bets are those of BIG money to win small money. You have to be very careful else you end up getting burned
ahahahahahaha...... This is so true. Let me recount the day I got burnt due to my greediness and stupidity.

I am not really the type that bet heavily on a single bet. So there was this time last season(early part of last season). I started with small change(very little), did roll over, risked and risked and sunday Afternoon I had #88,000 in my nairabet acct from nothing.

I was about to withdraw but the spirit of greediness and inplay enter inside me(ALABI'S juju), i click inplay saw Napoli and one useless bottom team playing. I checked Serie A table, went to soccervista to get their match tip. Home win 3:0.
Fine I stupidly placed everything(I mean everything) on Napoli drawnobet odd was around 1.09 just to win 7900. First 10mins the useless away team scored 0-1. I just smiled and reassured myself no wahala,nothing dey happen. Halftime still 0-1 then I knew that something bad may happen, second half 80 mins still 0-1. I could not cry, I startd refreshing like reloading the page will turn things to 1-1.

Yeye Napoli lost 0-1 at home to a shitty bottom team, that was the longest 90mins of my betting life. Cry I no fit cry.
I wasted everything on the surest bet of dat match NAPOLI DNB 1.09 thinking dat the bigger the stake the bigger profit. Since then I never bet on Napoli match again.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by iyobs7(f): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
iyobs7:
Gone for Chile vs Peru Over 9.5 corner @2.0

Already 5corners in 18mins grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2015
klarrychenko94:
ahahahahahaha...... This is so true. Let me recount the day I got burnt due to my greediness and stupidity.
I am not really the type that bet heavily on a single bet. So there was this time last season(early part of last season). I started with small change(very little), did roll over, risked and risked and sunday Afternoon I had #88,000 in my nairabet acct from nothing.
I was about to withdraw but the spirit of greediness and inplay enter inside me(ALABI'S juju), i click inplay saw Napoli and one useless bottom team playing. I checked Serie A table, went to soccervista to get their match tip. Home win 3:0.
Fine I stupidly placed everything(I mean everything) on Napoli drawnobet odd was around 1.09 just to win 7900. First 10mins the useless away team scored 0-1. I just smiled and reassured myself no wahala,nothing dey happen. Halftime still 0-1 then I knew that something bad may happen, second half 80 mins still 0-1. I could not cry, I startd refreshing like reloading the page will turn things to 1-1.
Yeye Napoli lost 0-1 at home to a shitty bottom team, that was the longest 90mins of my betting life. Cry I no fit cry.
I wasted everything on the surest bet of dat match NAPOLI DNB 1.09 thinking dat the bigger the stake the bigger profit. Since then I never bet on Napoli match again.

Choi.. thats gonna hurt
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Peru don collect red card ,make chile behave o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Ionkidiz(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2015
klarrychenko94:

that's betting for you bro!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by vickertony(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2015
kelvic1 please help me via my previous post.thnks
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2015
drmikeadams:
Peru don collect red card ,make chile behave o

Over 1.5 goals

Stake ur life savings grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2015
klarrychenko94:

You staked 88k on an odd of 1.09?

Sorry, Punting can be funny atimes. Like I said earlier, luck plays a major role in punting

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2015
vickertony:
kelvic1 please help me via my previous post.thnks
It depends on the odd range you are targeting & the duration of the roll over

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:31am On Jun 30, 2015
siegfried99:

Over 1.5 goals

Roger that..
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2015
siegfried99:

Over 1.5 goals

I no see over 1.5 for here o.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2015
abeg if person mistakenly place bet who e go beg make d game no cast..i just did "aka ani" now and placed 46-60as time of next goal @ 2.20
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2015
afamjb:
abeg if person mistakenly place bet who e go beg make d game no cast..i just did "aka ani" now and placed 46-60as time of next goal @ 2.20
?.hehe..u nid serious praye be that...it's very possible bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 1:39am On Jun 30, 2015
drmikeadams:
I no see over 1.5 for here o.

That was before the scored the first goal

I want do dash alabi change..btts @3.4 cheesy
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:40am On Jun 30, 2015
siegfried99:

I don play am before match start.but the current odd wear pant sha
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by vickertony(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2015
kelvic1:
It depends on the odd range you are targeting & the duration of the roll over
between 1.45 to 1.5,with 2k up to 15 times,what would the staking plan be like coz money management don kill me.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:49am On Jun 30, 2015
siegfried99:

Confamm
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2015
drmikeadams:
?.hehe..u nid serious praye be that...it's very possible bro
e don cast
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2015
afamjb:
e don cast....chei who send me to go bet again dis morning
Sowi bro...just carry eye play anode one..I know say anode goal still dey enter
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Happy me iver2.5 and bts chopped ..remaing over 3.5
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by 143boi: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Who is on bet365? Dey celebrated goals on dat site like 40secs before they scored the goals on dstv...abi dem dey see am before dem play?lol...anyway bts don enter sha
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 1:55am On Jun 30, 2015
na mtn money shaa

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Greediness don Cary me join over 4.5
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 2:03am On Jun 30, 2015
afamjb:
na mtn money shaa
U try sha ,na jut one minute cast am,,I dey fear dat market
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by fred19(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2015
chile behave urself oooooo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2015
fred19:
I don taya for them..dem no no say night crawlers dey on top live score dey observe
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by fred19(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2015
fred19:
1. 29.06.15 16:00 FC Viktoria Plzen - Banik Sokolov (1X2) Customer type: FC Viktoria Plzen @ 1.40 Result: 2. 29.06.15 21:00 Keflavik IF - Stjarnan Gardabae (Draw no bet) Customer type: (0)Stjarnan Gardabae @ 1.35 Result: 3. 28.06.15 21:00 Al Ahly Cairo - Esperance Tunis (Handicap 1:0) Customer type: AL Ahly Cairo @ 1.30 Result: 4. 30.06.15 00:30 Chile - Peru (1X2) Customer type: Chile @ 1.45 Result:
nice1 chile
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Wazzaowner(m): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2015
iyobs7:

Already 5corners in 18mins grin
Sori 4 ur Loss Bro
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2015
lexylexy:

Well I tend to disagree with ur notion. I tink dis is a contradiction because if u say luck plays a VITAL role,how come 1%? Now I know why dey say football is not mathematics. If u like do all d analysis in dis world,u can even use pythagoras theorem,permutation and logic,when d players enter d field,anything can happen. U need luck on ur side. So I say its 50-50,50% analysis,50%luck.
Well, that was my opinion anyway, & it works for me. When I lose a game I know its because of 'luck' cos I've exhausted d research part, & You will know sef when You see the lost game. Luck is 1%. Morning.

Aliacca good luck today oo, even doe today sef doesn't look safe.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by iyobs7(f): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Wazzaowner:

Sori 4 ur Loss Bro

My bro, the game shock me, just one corner for second half...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2015
klarrychenko94:

I wasted everything on the surest bet of dat match NAPOLI DNB 1.09 thinking dat the bigger the stake the bigger profit. Since then I never bet on Napoli match again .
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Lionhearted: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
AS much as punting is concerned nobody is making a steady profit from betting...... !!! if you like use 10k oo 20k oo.. if you like roll 1.02 odd everyday you must definitely lose
Maybe you are not, but it doesn't mean others aren't.

In Jan. I started with #1000 and by March I withdrew 475k. If you can rein in your greed, consistent earning is possible in betting.

Betting plan and strategy is important. For singles I divide my balance into 5 and almost every time @least 4 comes in, which translates into profit however little. With time the account grew. Lucky 15 bet is the bomb. Always make profit.

I don't need krall3's type of odds. Odd of about 1.6-2.5 is enough for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79