Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3011439 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
leocolin:
its not easy to stake with 70k na, abeg the guy tried jor.
Staking with 70k is not the problem but wheres the game to stake? these friendly games are not worth staking good money. punters needs to exercise patience, take break during this period & resume by next season. just my opinion

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
chimajii:

Wait, how dare u abort projects like that without giving me my table?! undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kingofcasting(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin CSKA moscow disappointing people since time immemorial.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
when alabi gives yhu over 1.5 @1.83....hmm....my brother better be afraid...they say what an old man (alabi) sees sitting down...yhu may not see it even if yhu use the highest prediction sites

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
when alabi gives yhu over 1.5 @1.83....hmm....my brother better be afraid...they say what an old man (alabi) sees sitting down...yhu may not see it even if yhu use the highest prediction sites
dats nt d issue bro. av staked over0.5@ 5.5odd when I still do inplay with my uncle sagebiz.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
dats nt d issue bro. av staked over0.5@ 5.5odd when I still do inplay with my uncle sagebiz.
i didnt say yhu shudnt stake, i said yhu should be afraid, in other words, be very careful...
BTW, who gives yhu over 0.5 @5.5 undecided.......except its late into the match....like 88mins....and yhu knw what such risks entails. or maybe yhu meant team goals, like an underdog scoring...it still cant rise to 5.5 except in the late minutes of the match and yhu knw wats involved... this machines are built to give as close to correct predictions as possible...which also fails @tyms
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
Very true. When You know in Your mind that the odd for that niche is overpriced, best thing is to forget it o.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
@godoluwa no try to block me else*clenched fist** nah that my own share I wan use purchase Mr. Nairaland Form grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
chimajii:

@godoluwa no try to block me else*clenched fist** nah that my own share I wan use purchase Mr. Nairaland Form grin
lwkmd. Mr Nairaland Form? chai! oga chimaji, dis one na campaign after the election o. hw r u sir?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by dicksonxtreme(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
afamjb:
club friendlies:- grasshopper vs biel.bienne pick =2 @6.75.. alborg vs viborg 2@3.0 . u can remix it to b safe one must green

REMIX grin grin

E dun Cut
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

REMIX grin grin
E dun Cut
it ended 1:1 bro..if u remixed it ur good to go.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Donemmex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex in the building………All yah haters, I know yah……and those dat believe in me….i know yah too………

Yeah!..........I can’t shout…….M gonna go straight to the point. Making money with football betting no be easy thing at all but if you can curb the greedy aspect of human nature, Money will be rolling in like say tomoa no dey at all.

I want to start a mini journey with you guys but it can only work with those who can be satisfied with little profit at a time….All you need to start the system is a minimum capital of 5k depending on your capital. Also, We only need to win 5 games out of 15 games to be in profit…….. thatz all……If you are interested….like this post and m gonna start with yah guys…………..

Peace Out

25 Likes

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
i didnt say yhu shudnt stake, i said yhu should be afraid, in other words, be very careful...
BTW, who gives yhu over 0.5 @5.5 undecided.......except its late into the match....like 88mins....and yhu knw what such risks entails. or maybe yhu meant team goals, like an underdog scoring...it still cant rise to 5.5 except in the late minutes of the match and yhu knw wats involved... this machines are built to give as close to correct predictions as possible...which also fails @tyms
I staked it around 85mins that day bt na 1k I staked that day. honestly d game greenified at 90+1mins. I will look out for the link on that & post it here. bottomline, inplay game is profitable but dangerous to health. period!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex:
Donemmex in the building………All yah haters, I know yah……and those dat believe in me….i know yah too………

Yeah!..........I can’t shout…….M gonna go straight to the point. Making money with football betting no be easy thing at all but if you can curb the greedy aspect of human nature, Money will be rolling in like say tomoa no dey at all.

I want to start a mini journey with you guys but it can only work with those who can be satisfied with little profit at a time….All you need to start the system is a minimum capital of 5k depending on your capital. Also, We only need to win 5 games out of 15 games to be in profit…….. thatz all……If you are interested….like this post and m gonna start with yah guys…………..

Peace Out

Let's go!!!
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kaylechy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex:

Peace Out

Obiala!!!! Lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by siegfried99(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex:

Peace Out

Draw soup master grin

Long time
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex:

Peace Out

the resurrection of donemmex. the guy wey I use his game wrecked surebet. anyway, as u've said, greediness can destroy ones life. wishing u GOODLUCK

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by afamjb: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ewu atamu igu n'isi
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by drmikeadams(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aalborg una well done o
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
lwkmd. Mr Nairaland Form? chai! oga chimaji, dis one na campaign after the election o. hw r u sir?

LMFAO!! Be like no be our type dey enter mr nairaland ni... cheesy Oga godoluwa,Grateful to God oo, amidst everything. Life be as ei Get.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
kaylechy:

Obiala!!!! Lol

Ds cracked me up!! Lol
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by BankManager(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
Sup bro?Which football prediction website is the best when it comes to BTS/...
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Donemmex:

Peace Out

Btw, nobody is ur hater, maybe ur conscience is pricking U for ur bad deeds? Am sure the money u swindled from peeps here is Up n smoke. Anyways welcomeback..1s there is LIFE there is HOPE... is this lucky 15 waka? *does chihuahua face** undecided

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
who knows of any real source that sells games.

a verified source shocked tried and tested cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chidamysy: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Reply your PM
aliACCA:

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tennis / WTA / Wimbledon, London,
Great Britain 1 30.06.15 16:10 Agnieszka Radwanska - Lucie Hradecka (Will any set be won 6 to nothing?) No ?-? 1.14 Tennis / ITF Men / USA F21, Singles 2 30.06.15 16:10 Mitchell Krueger - Ryan Haviland (Mitchell Krueger to win a set) Yes ?-? 1.10 Tennis / ITF Men / France F12, Singles 3 30.06.15 16:30 David Guez - Adrien Puget (Will any set be won 6 to nothing?) No ?-? 1.09 Tennis / ATP / Wimbledon, London,
Great Britain 4 30.06.15 16:40 Gael Monfils - Pablo Carreno-Busta (Will any set be won 6 to nothing?) No ?-? 1.12
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by aliACCA: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
chidamysy:
Reply your PM

okay bro not checkd my mail for a day now
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Creamychic(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
kadgets:
You don't need to buy any pin. You can fund Your account by Yourself using Your ATM.

I would like some mentorship from you. Would you kindly do me the honours?

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michicko(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
CRASHED & CRUSHED!!!
Man ure heartless
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michicko(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:
CRASHED & CRUSHED!!!
Man ure heartless
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Creamychic:

I would like some mentorship from you. Would you kindly do me the honours?
PM

aliACCA:

Hold Your money till next season.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michicko(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
No games at all mtcheeew till midnite

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10