Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? (2135 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
I know some girls don't like people who do such, but some people still love them despite that fact, because they know when they hit jackpot one day it will surely get to them. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dating sef nah gambling

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
God forbid, he wuld start searching ur hand bag 4 money just to use it and gamble (baba ejebu or sport betting) I run away from guys that are involved in those stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
No i would rather date a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by ronald4lif(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Dating sef nah gambling

Lol! Best comment of the day!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by idu1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
God forbid, he wuld start searching ur hand bag 4 money just to use it and gamble (baba ejebu or sport betting) I run away from guys that are involved in those stuffs.
From experience?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

What of if he keeps it for you and you now get to know after your wedding, would you leave him? cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't think it should be a problem if one gambles responsibly, that's if doesn't affect their income, lifestyle, savings etc. But the sad thing is, there's hardly a responsible gambler, once addicted there's no going back.

I play a lottery euro millions on average of £20 every week and it has never gone beyond that amount for my about one year of participating neither does it affect my day to day life. Now that's what I mean by gambling responsibly

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by koolet: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=asdfjklhaha post=30543189]God forbid, he wuld start searching ur hand bag 4 money just to use it and gamble (baba ejebu or sport betting) I run away from guys that are involved in those stuffs. you've once dated a broke gambler i guess,

date a rich one and see the difference...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Best comment of the day!

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by alberto2k(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Dating sef nah gambling

10billion likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by MrIncrediible(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change your topic to "Girls would you date a rich gambler or a poor non-gambler".

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't think it should be a problem if one gambles responsibly, that's if doesn't affect their income, lifestyle, savings etc. But the sad thing is, there's hardly a responsible gambler, once addicted there's no going back.

I play a lottery euro millions on average of £20 every week and it has never gone beyond that amount for my about one year of participating neither does it affect my day to day life. Now that's what I mean by gambling responsibly

I do gamble also, but is once in a while, but have won more than what have lost since I started last year august, and I make sure I use the money to get something I would always remember every time I see it,. My own gable is jst sport betting noting more

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Change your topic to "Girls would you date a rich gambler or a poor non-gambler".

Lol, you are funny grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
koolet:
you've once dated a broke gambler i guess,

date a rich one and see the difference...

Am a guy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by ifex370(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
rokiatu:
No i would rather date a poor man.

Easy for you to say

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
ifex370:

Easy for you to say

Easier said than done, all this NL girls cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Cholls(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
my sister no mind him cuz if him no see money him go use u play grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by dkronicle(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
sports betting is also included o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
idu1:
From experience?
Yes from experience. my younger brother plays sports betting, everyday u see him wit his fone and ticket. D worst part is u don't even see the money they win. There was a day he even stole my money just to play it. Now I hav to hide my purse 4rm him. I can't imagine datin a guy involved in those rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cholls:
my sister no mind him cuz if him no see money him go use u play grin

See your mouth grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
dkronicle:
sports betting is also included o

Yes, sport bet is the bet of the town now grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Monicasque(f): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Cholls(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
wunmi590:

See your mouth grin
my sister yeah thanks i love you 2
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Yes from experience. my younger brother plays sports betting, everyday u see him wit his fone and ticket. D worst part is u don't even see the money they win. There was a day he even stole my money just to play it. Now I hav to hide my purse 4rm him. I can't imagine datin a guy involved in those rubbish.

I am sure if he wins millions one day, it will surely affect grin

BTW: in every business you loose and you gain, but the gain is always more than the loose grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Sarimah(f): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
i can't date a gambler

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cholls:
my sister yeah thanks i love you 2

Am a male pls chk my DP grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sarimah:
i can't date a gambler

Give me 2million reasons why you can't grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by wunmi590(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Monicasque:
Yes

You mean like seriously you can date a gambler?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
HELL NO!cos most gambler are touts and irresponsible.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by Cholls(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
wunmi590:

Am a male pls chk my DP grin
my brother i know that was just 4 fun u dig!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Gambler? by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
wunmi590:

I am sure if he wins millions one day, it will surely affect grin

BTW: in every business you loose and you gain, but the gain is always more than the loose grin
Abeg joor what kind of rubbis business is dat, every day ur wit some silly paper u call ticket wasting ur money and even stealing money 4rm ur sister. That is not business to me.
If u want to do business, there r good businesses out there u can engage in. Not some sport rubbish dat promse u millions only to drain ur pocket at d end of d day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Sending Mixed Signals? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Collecting Stuff From Guys? / If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.