Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,543 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation (5359 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Descartes: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
cold:

I haven't got the patience for your useless banter. Just stated my piece. Deal with it. What is even more ironic is an incurable tribalist like you who a year or two ago wouldn't pass up the opportunity to throw mud at the Igbos have suddenly become pan-Nigerian for the sake of elections. We see through you bro.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
Never loose hope and don't be discouraged, be stronger, victory is ours by God's grace. We will continue the struggle to the end.
- Gen. Buhari
Another trash from janjawiids.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by IGBOSON1: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
cold:
It's ironic reading these sort of messages from the former dictator. A despot whose regime is the only one on record not to have instituted a transition to democratic governance suddenly trying to take the moral high ground. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here. The most gullible,pliable and amnesic set of people on the face of the earth.

^^^That's cold bruh.....that's cold! wink
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by londoner: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's cold bruh.....that's cold! wink

Yep, the cold hard truth.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another trash from janjawiids.
grin grin idiat.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gbawe:

[]Man mi, have no fear and do not despair.[/b] This action is the desperate antics of a drowning man (GEJ/PDP) clasping at straws. Too much has happened for majority of Nigerians to ever support GEJ to carry on leading Nigeria. There is nothing GEJ and the PDP can do to stop Nigerians getting the change they want. This is what the PDP want i.e to deflate the spirit of APC supporters. They can never win. Simply stay strong and GMB/Osinbajo victory is assured.
thank for this consoling lines.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u made donations to the campaign. i did too and i received the message too. that massage seriously calmed me down cause i was about invoking the great Alusi Okija on GEJ, PDP and all their supporters! angry angry

At the very moment i raised the white fowl to the heavens with 4 cola-nuts in my left hand -representing the 4 market days - and was about to start chanting my incantations on them - that was when my phone alerted me and on checking my phone loo and behold a message from the General himself telling me to calm down and let it pass! instantly i felt the anger vanished like the gods just talked to me! cool cool cool

had it not been for the timely message of the general, njinji ka eji ni si ndi PDP na ndi emem ya nile! angry angry
you sure made me laugh. grin
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin idiat.
of course ,I'm an idiat but you're one iddiat personified. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u made donations to the campaign. i did too and i received the message too. that massage seriously calmed me down cause i was about invoking the great Alusi Okija on GEJ, PDP and all their supporters! angry angry

At the very moment i raised the white fowl to the heavens with 4 cola-nuts in my left hand -representing the 4 market days - and was about to start chanting my incantations on them - that was when my phone alerted me and on checking my phone loo and behold a message from the General himself telling me to calm down and let it pass! instantly i felt the anger vanished like the gods just talked to me! cool cool cool

had it not been for the timely message of the general, njinji ka eji ni si ndi PDP na ndi emem ya nile! angry angry
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
nwaanambra1:

u sure made me laff
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
stebell:

There is no such tin as co-progressives. All we kno yu guys to be are co-janjaweeeds.

Can't wait to MARCH yu yamheads come March 18th.

GEJ, keeping leaving clueless since 2011.
GEJ, carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go jare.
just be on the lookout for us.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Bizinton: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
cold:
[s]It's ironic reading these sort of messages from the former dictator. A despot whose regime is the only one on record not to have instituted a transition to democratic governance suddenly trying to take the moral high ground. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here. The most gullible,pliable and amnesic set of people on the face of the earth.[/s]

The same people you are trying to win their vote for the clueless one? Shame on you
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

I felt a great anger yesterday, but I saw the generals statement yesterday, and then the chairman's own. The pdp is trying to provoke violence for their dark purposes, but we will not be moved. Whatever the date, we are ready to fight and win the election.
As for the quisling toads spewing nonsense here, we all know how scared you are to face judgement at the ballot box. Boastful cowards now justifying the postponement, jeez! Irony.

#change
#GMB
#APC
be strong, bro. They can't provoke us .
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
jamace:
grin grin grin
GEJ's victory is sure because even the gods have confirmed it:
https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28
the gods are mad.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
I got that too, caseless: 08/03 15:12
|
It's thoughtful and encouraging. We'll wait for #March4Buhari.
march is d month- that dog must be kicked out.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
the gods are mad.
grin grin The gods are not to blame.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seun, lalasticlala, ikenna, ishilove, obinoscopy, in ur magnanimity and altruism, kindly take this thread to the FrontPage so that frayed nerves can be calmed and, built-in rage can be quenched like it did to me. Thank you.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Change2015(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
londoner:

Sorry brother, I must point something out to you. This is something that, sadly is associated with APC supporters imo. The propensity for anger.

Because of a six week delay, you felt great anger? Really?

Because there is a delay, to you it is a PDP provocaton for violence?

I find many APC supporters quite violent in their outlook, the answer to anything, with them is violence.

It's a pity you and others are not provoked to anger against BH. That way Nigerians can actually benefit from such a negative emotion. We need people like you registering for the armed forces, in fact.

There is just a delay of six weeks, calm down.

You really are a silly thing! When pdp thugs were shooting APC supporters in Rivers State did you speak? When an APC official was murdered in Rivers State and when the Okrika campaign ground was destroyed by pdp thugs did we hear from you? Bloody hypocrites!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by stebell(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
just be on the lookout for us.

I don't lookout for clueless peeps like yu.
I tot yu guys said GEJ is clueless. It turns out now that yu guys are just empty vessels and can't keep to ur threats.
The elections has been postponed, wat doeth thou APC.

GEJ Rocks as always.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
jamace:
grin grin The gods are not to blame.
grin grin to make matter worst, the gods that predicted gej's victory are from China and India. What nonsense... grin
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by major466(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
cold:
It's ironic reading these sort of messages from the former dictator. A despot whose regime is the only one on record not to have instituted a transition to democratic governance suddenly trying to take the moral high ground. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here. The most gullible,pliable and amnesic set of people on the face of the earth.
You said it all.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2015
Despite ample scientific errors, enormous mathematical and historical contrarieties, incompatibilities within a singled particular version and discordance between various versions of the book you called God's word, you still have the folata to call Islam and muslims retarded!!! The first chapter in the book of genesis with abundant scientific errors alone, is sufficient for any seeker of truth disregard christianity as a religion. No wonder in an article dated on sept 8, 1957 in a magazine titled AWAKE, published in USA,it stated that there are 50,000 errors in your so called holy bible. And that research was conducted by the christians themselves!!! I humbly ask, which of the distorted versions of the bible is God's word? Because, all the contradicted versions of different bibles cannot at the same time be God's word.

Go back to history and see for yourself those who at first, were retarded due to their cruelty and hostility to knowledge and science. Christianity and christians have no single right at all, to claim pioneers of modern day civilization. Stop claiming the unquestionable efforts of Greeks and Roman philosophers. The most barbaric religion to have ever lived on planet earth, second to none other, is christianity. History is full of your treacherous acts.

You accused Galileo, who after reading works on Islamic scholars on earth's sphericity, of been irreligious and threatened to kill him. You accused Jeanne d'arc, who had been struggling for the freedom of her country of being a magician, consequently you burnt her alive. In the year 1553, a spanish doctor and theologist (Michel Serve), who wrote a book disapproving irregularities within the christendom by burning him alive. Yet, with all this treachery, you tells us that Islam is a religion of terrorism and a retarded religion!!!

Since, with all these facts, you still regard christianity a progressive religion, I challenge you to clarify issues here on nairaland. But before that, let me quote to you a biblical verse that describes you and your kinds entirely. According to Matthew C7 V3-5 as well as Luke C6 V41-42 it reads, "WHY THEN DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? HOW DARE YOU SAY TO YOUR BROTHER, PLEASE LET ME TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR OWN EYE, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? YOU HYPOCRITE!!! FIRST TAKE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE CLEARLY TO TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE."

Mind you, we dont consider christianity as a religion let alone a religion of God,christianity is nothing but a mere philosophy in the mind of deviant men.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
OPEN RESPONSE TO CASELESS
Despite ample scientific errors, enormous mathematical and historical contrarieties, incompatibilities within a singled particular version and discordance between various versions of the book you called God's word, you still have the folata to call Islam and muslims retarded!!! The first chapter in the book of genesis with abundant scientific errors alone, is sufficient for any seeker of truth disregard christianity as a religion. No wonder in an article dated on sept 8, 1957 in a magazine titled AWAKE, published in USA,it stated that there are 50,000 errors in your so called holy bible. And that research was conducted by the christians themselves!!! I humbly ask, which of the distorted versions of the bible is God's word? Because, all the contradicted versions of different bibles cannot at the same time be God's word.

Go back to history and see for yourself those who at first, were retarded due to their cruelty and hostility to knowledge and science. Christianity and christians have no single right at all, to claim pioneers of modern day civilization. Stop claiming the unquestionable efforts of Greeks and Roman philosophers. The most barbaric religion to have ever lived on planet earth, second to none other, is christianity. History is full of your treacherous acts.

You accused Galileo, who after reading works on Islamic scholars on earth's sphericity, of been irreligious and threatened to kill him. You accused Jeanne d'arc, who had been struggling for the freedom of her country of being a magician, consequently you burnt her alive. In the year 1553, a spanish doctor and theologist (Michel Serve), who wrote a book disapproving irregularities within the christendom by burning him alive. Yet, with all this treachery, you tells us that Islam is a religion of terrorism and a retarded religion!!!

Since, with all these facts, you still regard christianity a progressive religion, I challenge you to clarify issues here on nairaland. But before that, let me quote to you a biblical verse that describes you and your kinds entirely. According to Matthew C7 V3-5 as well as Luke C6 V41-42 it reads, "WHY THEN DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? HOW DARE YOU SAY TO YOUR BROTHER, PLEASE LET ME TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR OWN EYE, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? YOU HYPOCRITE!!! FIRST TAKE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE CLEARLY TO TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE."

Mind you, we dont consider christianity as a religion let alone a religion of God,christianity is nothing but a mere philosophy in the mind of deviant men.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
This nonsense isn't selling dude

Too bad....
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2015
jibrilaminu003:
OPEN RESPONSE TO CASELESS

this post should be adressed to the guy that triggerered it, not me. I remember the topic , but I can't recall the moniker of the nairalander, I will draw his attention to this your reply.

I'm a Muslim!
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2015
jamace:
grin grin grin
GEJ's victory is sure because even the gods have confirmed it:
https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28

I told you that those gods are mad, u didn't accept. Where is gej today, in otuoke?
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2015
stebell:

I don't lookout for clueless peeps like yu.
I tot yu guys said GEJ is clueless. It turns out now that yu guys are just empty vessels and can't keep to ur threats.
The elections has been postponed, wat doeth thou APC.

GEJ Rocks as always.

Your eye don clear wells.

Gej rock my foot!
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Descartes:
Well said.
where are you? You knw say na only me de look for u. Irrespective of our political affiliation, I care sha.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jamace(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:

I told you that those gods are mad, u didn't accept. Where is gej today, in otuoke?
GEJ has left his footprints on the sands of time.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
jamace:
GEJ has left his footprints on the sands of time.

This is not what you said then. You spoke with authority then as if power belong to u.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:

This is not what you said then. You spoke with authority then as if power belong to u.
The power is in you. Use it!
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
jamace:
The power is in you. Use it!

Sure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Buhari's Cabal Underestimated The Weirdest Kingmaker / Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car / Nigerian Army Ran Away When Bullets Didn't Penetrate IPOB Members In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.