Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation (5372 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Descartes: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
where are you? You knw say na only me de look for u. Irrespective of our political affiliation, I care sha.
I'm still on board.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Descartes: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
@Caseless, am very sorry couldn't reply your PM. More importantly, I don't do PM on a faceless forum. Thanks and Ramadan Kareem !
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by donphilopus: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2015
jamace:
grin grin grin
GEJ's victory is sure because even the gods have confirmed it:
https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28

How far bros? What happened to the oracle which hitherto confirmed the victory of Jonathan? Did the oracle accompany Jonathan to Otuoke?!
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 1:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Descartes:
@Caseless, am very sorry couldn't reply your PM. More importantly, I don't do PM on a faceless forum. Thanks and Ramadan Kareem !
wetin you de feel like? grin
who cares...
It is good to be a member of a faceless forum , but it is intemperately bad to use available features like PM? *shrug my shoulder*
it's been long I saw u here and without minding the side you belong to, your gender, I decided to check on you, and typical of those faceless kids on this forum, you are telling me you don't do PM. I'm wondering if the intent of my pm has a subtext.
Forming level un-necessarily.
Thank you.
Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jamace(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2015
donphilopus:

How far bros? What happened to the oracle which hitherto confirmed the victory of Jonathan? Did the oracle accompany Jonathan to Otuoke?!
GEJ is a victor.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Descartes: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
wetin you de feel like? grin
who cares...
It is good to be a member of a faceless forum , but it is intemperately bad to use available features like PM? *shrug my shoulder*
it's been long I saw u here and without minding the side you belong to, your gender, I decided to check on you, and typical of those faceless kids on this forum, you are telling me you don't do PM. I'm wondering if the intent of my pm has a subtext.
Forming level un-necessarily.
Thank you.
Ramadan Kareem!
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists / Video: Why ooni of ife wife left him, misrepresenting himself as a king / Owerri To Aba Road Construction Ongoing By Pmb Led Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.