Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation (5354 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Never loose hope and don't be discouraged, be stronger, victory is ours by God's grace. We will continue the struggle to the end.
- Gen. Buhari

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by aristocrazzy: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Your destiny can be delayed but destroyed Buhari
Let's go there.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
I feel it is important I share this msg with my 'co-progressives' that might not have gotten this.
I have been weak, troubled, discobombulated, fragmented since the news of the postponement broke, but I must confess that this message is timely and it has set me on my feet again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Caseless: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Barcanista, omenka, donphilopus, alphaoscar, ibnsultan, eleko, oduduastate, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, ilugunboy, passingshot, LRNH, GenBuhari, berem, obiagelli, lastpage, mubarak, gbawe, etc

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
We dey kampe....even if they want to hold the elections on 29th of May ....we dey! grin

The more they play this game ...the more Nigerians are resolved to kick them off....

Like we say....a person being pursue by the masquerade should endure ...the masquerade too is feeling the heat of chasing ...

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by stebell(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
I feel it is important I share this msg with my 'co-progressives' that might not have gotten this.
I have been weak, troubled, discobombulated, fragmented since the news of the postponement broke, but I must confess that this message is timely and it has set me on my feet again.

There is no such tin as co-progressives. All we kno yu guys to be are co-janjaweeeds.

Can't wait to MARCH yu yamheads come March 18th.

GEJ, keeping leaving clueless since 2011.
GEJ, carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go jare.

12 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by londoner: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
OP, do you or Buhari have any message for the people who would have been fearful to vote because of violence in the north?

I dont know why people read "postponed" as "cancelled". Its a bit dramatic to behave as if a delay of 6 weeks makes any difference to people that will vote...........at least spare a thought for those in NE who will b intimidated and prevented from voting unless necessary measures are put in place first.

Its time Nigerians started to think of others, not just themselves.

Your fellow countrymen and women/youth corpers can not be lambs to the slaughter, for the rest. Obviously the killings of the last election is far from Buhari's mind and shamefully, far from the minds of many of his supporters.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by EdCure: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'm upbeat. No backing down as long as I remain a Nigerian.

This postponement will boomerang against GEJ and win more sympathy votes for GMB/APC (if the elections eventually holds).

9 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
That sounds like the message of a loser.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Brightology2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Story dat touches d hrt

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Change2015(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:

I felt a great anger yesterday, but I saw the generals statement yesterday, and then the chairman's own. The pdp is trying to provoke violence for their dark purposes, but we will not be moved. Whatever the date, we are ready to fight and win the election.
As for the quisling toads spewing nonsense here, we all know how scared you are to face judgement at the ballot box. Boastful cowards now justifying the postponement, jeez! Irony.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by cold(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
It's ironic reading these sort of messages from the former dictator. A despot whose regime is the only one on record not to have instituted a transition to democratic governance suddenly trying to take the moral high ground. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here. The most gullible,pliable and amnesic set of people on the face of the earth.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
Never loose hope and don't be discouraged, be stronger, victory is ours by God's grace. We will continue the struggle to the end.
- Gen. Buhari
grin grin grin
GEJ's victory is sure because even the gods have confirmed it:
https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
- Gen. Buhari
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by san316(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
#March4Buhari
#MarchOutGEJ
#KillAllPDPigs

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
This nonsense isn't selling dude
cold:
It's ironic reading these sort of messages from the former dictator. A despot whose regime is the only one on record not to have instituted a transition to democratic governance suddenly trying to take the moral high ground. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here. The most gullible,pliable and amnesic set of people on the face of the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
No retreat No surrender

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
san316:
#March4Buhari
#MarchOutGEJ
#KillAllPDPigs

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by BrokenTV: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari getting ready on how to head back to Daura to be with his 150 cows.
THERE IS NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by cold(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
barcanista:
This nonsense isn't selling dude
I haven't got the patience for your useless banter. Just stated my piece. Deal with it. What is even more ironic is an incurable tribalist like you who a year or two ago wouldn't pass up the opportunity to throw mud at the Igbos have suddenly become pan-Nigerian for the sake of elections. We see through you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by HugeMac: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
OBASANJO , TINUBU and BUHARI are PUPPETS OF
AMERICA !
The
Europeans, middle east and America are behind
the activities of boko harams but nigerian youths
don't learn from nobody as it appears to in their
own eyes. I said once that many African leaders
are planning to hand over Africa to Europe and
the western world again. Africa is now growing
that many of their inhabitants desire not the
foreign land anymore, and the west and the
Europe fears that if Africa eventually grow that
their manually, hard labour workforce that is
human mechanisms would threaten their
economic productivity. Nigerians wake up, the
victory for buhari is a victory for the western
and European powers. They don't care about
you, they killed gaddafi becos they know that he
has been the benchmarks, great economical
hubs of Sahara Africa. Nigerians wake up from
this deadly sleep!
THEY ARE THE PAST THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR
PROBLEMS , NOW THEY ARE NOW OUR SAVIOURS?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
You should come to reality bro, GEJ is going down
stebell:

There is no such tin as co-progressives. All we kno yu guys to be are co-janjaweeeds.

Can't wait to MARCH yu yamheads come March 18th.

GEJ, keeping leaving clueless since 2011.
GEJ, carry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go jare.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by londoner: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

I felt a great anger yesterday, but I saw the generals statement yesterday, and then the chairman's own. The pdp is trying to provoke violence for their dark purposes, but we will not be moved. Whatever the date, we are ready to fight and win the election.
As for the quisling toads spewing nonsense here, we all know how scared you are to face judgement at the ballot box. Boastful cowards now justifying the postponement, jeez! Irony.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Sorry brother, I must point something out to you. This is something that, sadly is associated with APC supporters imo. The propensity for anger.

Because of a six week delay, you felt great anger? Really?

Because there is a delay, to you it is a PDP provocaton for violence?

I find many APC supporters quite violent in their outlook, the answer to anything, with them is violence.

It's a pity you and others are not provoked to anger against BH. That way Nigerians can actually benefit from such a negative emotion. We need people like you registering for the armed forces, in fact.

There is just a delay of six weeks, calm down.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by justme002: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
And even if 'them' feel that this election is all abt them,its not cos the NE must vote,so pls deal with the postponement in good faith and if u all feel even at that APC will have the top of the day,we will all live to find out next month!!..but up till den,GEJ till the 2019
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
I got that too, caseless: 08/03 15:12
|
It's thoughtful and encouraging. We'll wait for #March4Buhari.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by omenka(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
Barcanista, omenka, donphilopus, alphaoscar, ibnsultan, eleko, oduduastate, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, ilugunboy, passingshot, LRNH, GenBuhari, berem, obiagelli, lastpage, mubarak, gbawe, etc
Been so angry over this event I don't know what to say.
Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by nwaanambra1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
- Gen. Buhari

u made donations to the campaign. i did too and i received the message too. that massage seriously calmed me down cause i was about invoking the great Alusi Okija on GEJ, PDP and all their supporters! angry angry

At the very moment i raised the white fowl to the heavens with 4 cola-nuts in my left hand -representing the 4 market days - and was about to start chanting my incantations on them - that was when my phone alerted me and on checking my phone loo and behold a message from the General himself telling me to calm down and let it pass! instantly i felt the anger vanished like the gods just talked to me! cool cool cool

had it not been for the timely message of the general, njinji ka eji ni si ndi PDP na ndi emem ya nile! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Gbawe: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:

Man mi, have no fear and do not despair. This action is the desperate antics of a drowning man (GEJ/PDP) clasping at straws. Too much has happened for majority of Nigerians to ever support GEJ to carry on leading Nigeria. There is nothing GEJ and the PDP can do to stop Nigerians getting the change they want. This is what the PDP want i.e to deflate the spirit of APC supporters. They can never win. Simply stay strong and GMB/Osinbajo victory is assured.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by IGBOSON1: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
When i read about all these so called 'progressives' (that include the likes of Tinubu, Buhari, cantankerous Amaechi and embittered El'Rufai) waxing lyrical like some sort of later day Mahatma Ghandi, i just wonder who the hell they think they're kidding! wink

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by ChimaAdeoye: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
- Gen. Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Ikengawo: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
san316:
#March4Buhari
#MarchOutGEJ
#KillAllPDPigs

Kill?

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Message I Got From Buhari Support Organisation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
omenka:
Been so angry over this event I don't know what to say.

lol..go flex jooooor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) / See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.