Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo (1085 Views)

Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo] / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by kekakuz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
a photo speaks a thousand words they say. while many may see this as irrational, I think it just speaks the desperation and radicalism of a typical APC supporter.
#my opinion what's yours

Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by HugeMac: 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
OBASANJO , TINUBU and BUHARI are PUPPETS OF AMERICA !
The
Europeans, middle east and America are behind
the activities of boko harams but nigerian youths
don't learn from nobody as it appears to in their
own eyes. I said once that many African leaders
are planning to hand over Africa to Europe and
the western world again. Africa is now growing
that many of their inhabitants desire not the
foreign land anymore, and the west and the
Europe fears that if Africa eventually grow that
their manually, hard labour workforce that is
human mechanisms would threaten their
economic productivity. Nigerians wake up, the
victory for buhari is a victory for the western
and European powers. They don't care about
you, they killed gaddafi becos they know that he
has been the benchmarks, great economical
hubs of Sahara Africa. Nigerians wake up from
this deadly sleep!
THEY ARE THE PAST THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS , NOW THEY ARE NOW OUR SAVIOURS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by kestolove95(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
And how do u knw is apc supportr?
Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Supporters = plural

What I saw here was only one 'supporter'. [url=kekakuz]OP[/url] correct your heading.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by ChimaAdeoye: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
charix:
Supporters = plural

What I saw here was only one 'supporter'. [url=kekakuz]OP[/url] correct your heading.

That is probably Shekau burning the card of another Boko Haram victim.
This Janjaweeed party eh!

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by kekakuz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
charix:
Supporters = plural

nawao
shey na you buy my megabyte for me ni wey you wan see more than one. find them go twitter na.
or better still light your own and snap it to see a clearer picture
Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by simplemach(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Are u sure this pvc belongs to this man burning it or its one of the Ibos' seized and may be burnt ones in Lagos
Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by kekakuz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
HugeMac:
OBASANJO , TINUBU and BUHARI are PUPPETS OF AMERICA !
The
Europeans, middle east and America are behind
the activities of boko harams but nigerian youths
don't learn from nobody as it appears to in their
own eyes. I said once that many African leaders
are planning to hand over Africa to Europe and
the western world again. Africa is now growing
that many of their inhabitants desire not the
foreign land anymore, and the west and the
Europe fears that if Africa eventually grow that
their manually, hard labour workforce that is
human mechanisms would threaten their
economic productivity. Nigerians wake up, the
victory for buhari is a victory for the western
and European powers. They don't care about
you, they killed gaddafi becos they know that he
has been the benchmarks, great economical
hubs of Sahara Africa. Nigerians wake up from
this deadly sleep!
THEY ARE THE PAST THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS , NOW THEY ARE NOW OUR SAVIOURS?

the conspiracy theorist
I use to be like you b4
Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by zantama05(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
PDP supporters at work they want us to believe it is APC guy deed this nonsense so that to deceive the gullible ones to do same,so it won't work undecided

cos #I DECIDED TO USE MY PVC TO FLUSH GEJtyrant to river otueke AND MARCH MY LOYAL PRESENTED TO ASO ROK GMB2015 #IDECIDEtongue

Re: APC Supporters On Twitter Touch Their PVC To Protest Election Postponement-photo by guttentag(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
kekakuz:
a photo speaks a thousand words they say. while many may see this as irrational, I think it just speaks the desperation and radicalism of a typical APC supporter.
#my opinion what's yours

the Burner and ID picture didn't Match, Look am well

(1) (Reply)

PDP Insists On Soldiers For Elections / NYSC Member Commits Suicide After Girl Friend Dumps Him / Fani Kayode Is Suffering From Substance Abuse - Lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.