Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N (8274 Views)

How Did The Corrupt Millitary govts Managed To Build These National Assets? / Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Tokunboh, agbaya cheesy cheesy

HIV positive old man trying to infect young boys and girls on Nairaland

I don warn you, if you wan yab me, talk straight; don't tell lies about me or sonponna go deal with you smiley
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I don warn you, if you wan yab me, talk straight; don't tell lies about me or sonponna go deal with you smiley

Ogun will kill you if you are married, cheating on your wife and chasing after young girls on NL

Tokuboh, Mr Bayswater is HIV positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

How do you do it? I mean putting different personalities on your numerous NL accounts? I was thinking you don't have any talent, you're a good fit for nollywood - as a lightman smiley
[/s]

You can deny your mother cos of nairaland. Na wao. No wonder you looking for innocent ladies in romance section, na so your life spoil reach. Pls dont commit suicide abeg.
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Amekun meko. Oponu oloribu

#Ghana

Why you dey vex na. English word, you no fit spell correctly; you come dey gbagaun for Yoruba language again. E be like say dem don replace your brain with spicy shawarma o lol

It is spelt 'amukun meko'. Learner oshi hehe
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

Why you dey vex na. English word, you no fit spell correctly; you come dey gbagaun for Yoruba language again. E be like say dem don replace your brain with spicy shawarma o lol

[/s]
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:
[s][/s]

You can deny your mother cos of nairaland. Na wao. No wonder you looking for innocent ladies in romance section, na so your life spoil reach. Pls dont commit suicide abeg.

My profile is there for all to peruse. I don't run riot on Nairaland opening numerous accounts, you senior me for that one lol

A youth of 100 is too young to die, you go shine my shoe someday and I go find you change as usual lol

Omo iya, work starts tomorrow; I dey go sleep lol. You no dey go work?
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Ehhnn we dey learn from Agbalagba like you ni. Almost 50 and no direction. Agba oshi

How much did your father pay you to beat your mother ke?

HIV is the problem in your life. Tokunboh Bayswater is HIV positive- girls and boys run for your life! # Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]My profile is there for all to peruse. I don't run riot on Nairaland opening numerous accounts, you senior me for that one lol

A youth of 100 is too young to die, you go shine my shoe someday and I go find you change as usual lol

Omo iya, work starts tomorrow; I dey go sleep lol. You no dey go work?[/s]

Which of your profiles? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by nationwide1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Any post with more than 200 "likes" on nairaland is fake
Not all sister. My account is not fake and I have one account. I once had upto 300 'likes'. I'm not an internet warrior and no one pays me.
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Ogun will kill you if you are married, cheating on your wife and chasing after young girls on NL

Tokuboh, Mr Bayswater is HIV positive

Abi you don dash me wife for spirit world ni lol

When I ready to marry, i go invite you come my wedding, at least you go fit arrange and serve drinks to our guests lol

You pretend as if you know me, ode atole grin
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Abi you don dash me wife for spirit world ni lol

When I ready to marry, i go invite you come my wedding, at least you go fit arrange and serve drinks to our guests lol

You pretend as if you know me, ode atole grin[/s]

Continue to deceive yourself at your old age.

U find work so tey, your life has become useless. Even Ladoja cant help tongue

#Ghana

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by genearts(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
smarthG:

Why blame my grammar, does ur presidential candidate have a common O'Level cert.....?
Or can he even adress the public? Not to talk of answering debate questions!
You are there canversing an uncertain CHAINge.

And u jst got over 12 likes for a stupid post
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Which of your profiles? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I have just one tongue

I know you are richer than me when it comes to having accounts on naira, na estate you get lol
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

My profile is there for all to peruse. I don't run riot on Nairaland opening numerous accounts, you senior me for that one lol

Omo iya, work starts tomorrow; I dey go sleep lol. You no dey go work?
[/s]

Tokunboh, As usual lying and forming online. You think everyone is cursed like you? Cos you are suffering dont mean others are like you. Stop bragging online, inferiority complex is your no1 problen. I pity your wife n family, den dey try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Continue to deceive yourself at your old age.

U find work so tey, your life has become useless. Even Ladoja cant help tongue

#Ghana

I keep telling you, I can hook you up on a proper day job - that's if you go school and you graduated. I will have to see your certificate first anyways, I don't want you to Buhari me, no affidavits, pls
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]I have just one tongue

I know you are richer than me when it comes to having accounts on naira, na estate you get lol[/s]

Tokunboh. Tell your story to the dogs cheesy

We must stop Tokunboh, Bayswater from infecting young girls and boys with HIV

#Ghana
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]I keep telling you, I can hook you up on a proper day job - that's if you go school and you graduated. I will have to see your certificate first anyways, I don't want you to Buhari me, no affidavits, pls[/s]

U no get certificate Tokunboh

This is why you failed UBA interviews in 2006 when you were 41

Buhari is more educated than you and He is not HIV positive like you
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=collynzo82 post=30553850][s][/s]

Tokunboh, As usual lying and forming online. You think everyone is cursed like you? Cos you are suffering dont mean others are like you. Stop bragging online, inferiority complex is your no1 problen. I pity your wife n family, den dey try.[/

Let's do this, let the two of us stay off Nairaland for two days - dem no born you well to do that or else you'd lose two days' wage.

You need a proper job, I can help you walahi
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Bayswater post=30554039][/quote]

Tokunboh is confused

He cant quote correctly cheesy cheesy HIV taking its toll on his brain

#Ghana
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

I know you are stylishly asking for my life history, I go nack you snippet.

I actually worked with STB, I know you are so dull that you can't even understand that. you are that dull and I know it is hereditary. Your parents no try o.
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Bayswater post=30554039][/quote]

Tokunboh, I have told you several times that cos you are getting paid dont mean others are also getting paid. You are cursed and looking for partner, abeg ino dey that one. You know you once said you will beat your father if the pay is right, no wonder you do beat your mother cos of money. Your matter tire me oooo

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Honestly, you can compare with anything but Buhari; I no like am. My certificate is with me, I'm no dropout smiley
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]I know you are stylishly asking for my life history, I go nack you snippet.

I actually worked with STB, I know you are so dull that you can't even understand that. you are that dull and I know it is hereditary. Your parents no try o.[/s]

Like I said, continue to deceive yourself Tokuboh cheesy

Can young girls and boys stay away from this OLD man called Bayswater, he is HIV positive. #Ghana
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by arewafederation: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
BrokenTV:

Your are mistakening Severesnape for those APC urching, you should tender an apology to him.

Bros, show me your certificate! angry
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Bayswater: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:

Tokunboh, I have told you several times that cos you are getting paid dont mean others are also getting paid. You are cursed and looking for partner, abeg ino dey that one. You know you once said you will beat your father if the pay is right, no wonder you do beat your mother cos of money. Your matter tire me oooo

Oya, go and sleep. Good night smiley
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Honestly, you can compare with anything but Buhari; I no like am. My certificate is with me, I'm no dropout smiley

Tokunboh, Why are you after men in romance section? I want you to deny this one too before posting the evidence of your post.

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Honestly, you can compare with anything but Buhari; I no like am. My certificate is with me, I'm no dropout smiley[/s]

Ladoja's man, you will not live to be Buhari's age

If you do, you will spend most of your life in prison for infecting young girls and young boys with HIV. Do your parents know that you fucck young boys?
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Why do you infect young girls and boys with HIV?
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I should go and sleep for 1.45pm? You don dey kolo small small. You are truly HIV positive, we have to report you to the government before you infect innocent people.
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Change2015(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:

Patience Jonathan. I see you.

Lol, isn't her neighbour Sambo the glove puppet?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:

I should go and sleep for 1.45pm? You don dey kolo small small. You are truly HIV positive, we have to report you to the government before you infect innocent people.

The Agbaya is HIV positive . Tokunboh, Bayswater why are you infecting young boys with HIV?
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by lilianugo454: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Go check that your neighbour, coming march/june he/she won't be able to come out and vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Akwa Ibom Friend Gave Me This Afternoon . Picture. / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / Beautiful Pictures And Video Of Akure, Ondo State Capital (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.