Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N (8263 Views)

How Did The Corrupt Millitary govts Managed To Build These National Assets? / Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Djicemob: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You ton tey madt abi, you are commenting and responding to your own comments. Were e ti bugije o. Lol
I thought i was the only one that noticed.How jobless can one get? undecided
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
customized13:
you really have that time engaging a riffraff, I have learnt how to ignore f0ols lately.

Nwabekeyi Simeon is looking for attention. You have been reduced to a nobody on nairaland, so no one waste his time on you anymore. Make i laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
collynzo82:

Nwabekeyi Simeon is looking for attention. You have been reduced to a nobody on nairaland, so no one waste his time on you anymore. Make i laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy
f00l, off to bed.
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by collynzo82: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
customized13:
f00l, off to bed.

Shame that this dingbat still live with his old dying parent, you have no shame at all. but you come online to brag. You all are cursed.

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by utenwuson: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
I swear 2 God the op s lien, jst a frustrated idiet wt imagination on how comes APC comment got this number of likes............. U can as well open 32 diff acc with diff emails n try like ur reta*ded comments, y re PDP full of lies?
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by Kororugged: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2015
customized13:
[s]you really have that time engaging a riffraff, I have learnt how to ignore f0ols lately.[/s]

Sufferhead too dey make noise grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by agabaI23(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2015
smarthG:
A neighbor and a friend of mine, (an APC Supporter) has 16forum acounts he manges with different king of browsers where he votes different kinds of supportive comments and likes for an unclear and an uncertain kind of CHAINge. It is bad to know that many likes and comments u see are from the few peeps

It is so unfair, how one person will have. Deseptive chance of likinh 16 tims.
SmartG is actually smart.
Well done!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Nebor (APC Suporter)has 16forum Acounts Managed Wit Diffrnt Browser 4likes N by L0nestar(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2015
I'm new here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 / Labour Party Releases The Original Results Of The Presidential Election. / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.