Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (40807 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Help Me! My Nose Is Blocked / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by aniland: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
I jus saw ur post. The fact is that i once passed tru the same situation u are in right now. After going tru so many medical treatments wit no solution, i now decided 2 go online were i stumble upon a home made remedy which was simply d use of vitamin c. i then combine my antibotics with oranges. Inshort, orange became my closest friend. within two weeks i forgot i hard any such problem. i pray God 2 heal u too......Amen
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
@smartestelvis,

Everything on your post points to a psychosis

Hot air from nose that can be smelled from one hundred meters, everywhere you sit smells like a toilet,strange wind blowing in the environment after hot air comes out etc.These are all your perceptions that appear real.you may not even believe me.
This is the same reason a sufferer takes off their clothes,not because psychosis has anything to do with unclothedness but many may feel a crawling sensation on their skin and many actually feel their clothes have turned to snakes and other things and they react to that by casting off their clothes.it is very very real to them.
Sone heAr audible voices
Some smell things
Some feel strange stuff
Others, a combination of things on all the major senses
[size=18pt]Please forget every other advise anyone has given and do this first
go and see a psychiatrist ASAP and I hope you get the help you need
[/size]
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by lighternote: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op should see a psychiatrist asap. He may have lost his job due to other psychiatric manifestations and unknowingly attributes it to imaginary (psychotic) odours around him.
Pls, stop attacking babyosisi or in this case, take her advice and ignore the delivery. If It is her dry humor side as she said, pardon her. Sometimes, I wonder if someone hacked her account.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by bogs4real: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks
I was being a bit on the dry humor side
Everything on that post by OP points to a psychosis

Hot air from nose that can be smelled from one hundred meters, everywhere he sits smells like a toilet,strange wind blowing in the environment after hot air comes out etc.These are all his perceptions that appear real.
This is the same reason a mad person takes off their clothes,not because madness has anything to do with unclothedness but many feel a crawling sensation on their skin and many actually feel their clothes have turned to snakes and other things and they react to that by casting off their clothes.it is very very real to them.
Some heAr audible voices
Some smell things

@ OP go and see a psychiatrist ASAP

My utmost advice based on ur discernment to the op is not to see a psycho doctor becos he will spend the rest of his life in the asylum...I however av an expedient suggestion that he should see a credible diviner either traditional or pastoral
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
@op plz visit a tertiary health institution so dt ur case can be a joint managemznt probably by ENT surgeon/dentist/ psychiatrist, met a similar case during my neuropsychiatry posting a an undergrad
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Bluemoon1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have a friend that had this issue. His wasn't this severe but it was still bad. He was cured by prayer, yes prayer. The pastor of our fellowship asked anyone suffering from any disease to come out and he did and the next day the smell was gone. It's okay to seek medical help but I believe Prayer would be the solution

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Raheem2386: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
I think you should go and see an ENT surgeon for a proper work up on ur condition.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by egobetatoday: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
actually went 2 an ENT n she prescribed some antibiotics which accordin 2 her were 2 be taken 4 2months....well i'm praying on d drugs day n night hopin it can be a healin medium

Know that if its a spiritual case , drugs will not work.
also know that with God all things are possible.

i remember the woman with the issue of blood as recorded in the holy bible.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by AriDsexy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks
I was being a bit on the dry humor side
Everything on that post by OP points to a psychosis

Hot air from nose that can be smelled from one hundred meters, everywhere he sits smells like a toilet,strange wind blowing in the environment after hot air comes out etc.These are all his perceptions that appear real.

This is the same reason a mad person takes off their clothes,not because madness has anything to do with unclothedness but many feel a crawling sensation on their skin and many actually feel their clothes have turned to snakes and other things and they react to that by casting off their clothes.it is very very real to them.
Some heAr audible voices
Some smell things

@ OP go and see a psychiatrist ASAP

I Was going to quote ur first post but decided to quote this instead...I read patiently waiting to see when u'll explain urself better after ur first post

If the person u quoted had not agreed to what u said,u wouldn't have thought it wise to clarify?

Doesn't stop d fact dt u sounded very insensitive to the OP's plight,d way and manner we say things to people matters a lot.

I follow ur post on family and food section but u dissapoint sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by donLEXY(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
what is the status of your nose? Wet or dry
Do you at anytime have a bacteria infection that you were prescribed some med and you did not complete your dose?
Can you get a CT scan and get a physician to review your sinus area
Get a microbiologist to do a nasal Microscopy and sensitivity
Host of other test should follow, complete metabolic panel, organ function( as prescribed by physician), hormonal profile.

Don't just assume spirituality, help yourself first then ask for God's intervention in your treatments

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
AriDsexy:

I Was going to quote ur first post but decided to quote this instead...I read patiently waiting to see when u'll explain urself better after ur first post

If the person u quoted had not agreed to what u said,u wouldn't have thought it wise to clarify?

Doesn't stop d fact dt u sounded very insensitive to the OP's plight,d way and manner we say things to people matters a lot.

I follow ur post on family and food section but u dissapoint sometimes.

.I couldn't be bothered,sincerely speaking.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by AriDsexy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
babyosisi:

.I couldn't be bothered,sincerely speaking.

Oh,I know that already,I'm only surprised u replied.

3 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
Dear Nairalanders i need ur help...From 2011,i started having a strange air coming out from my nose.its very hot and it smells like burning rubber i was teriffied and i went to see a doctor who presumed it was a sinus infection so he prescribed some antibiotics for me.But none of the pills worked and it kept getting worse by the day.i kept going from one clinic to the other,some doctors even went as far telling me its malaria and typhoid,which i took every desired treatment but nothing worked.

Its now worse that anywhere i sit now smells like someone farted or like its a toilet place,it gets worse when i eat a proteinous food.Everyone around me keep coughing,sneezing,spiting and all sorts of attitude to show disgust and i dont blame them for that coz when i persive it myself i feel like vomiting.It smells so far that even 100metres away you can persive the strong odour ouzing out from my nose..people have called me all sort of names,some say i dont bath,some that knows my hygiene practices say i dont bath well enought but i myself knows what the problem really is.....

The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.i have made sucide attempts twice but my faith for a cure one day is wot keeps me going and i pray n hope i dont attempt a third one..thanks
see dis ur problem is spiritual remeber de army ggeneral dee bible recorded dat he was a gr8 man but he had a but nd dat was leprosy nd dats what is doing you now medicine won't help u dis odour disqualifies you from helpp ne favor I advice u pray nd fast use scriptures like by his stripes am healed nd ask God 4 mercy let his mercy speak on ur behalf trust me nd believe God you will be made whole
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Situation001(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
Dear Nairalanders i need ur help...From 2011,i started having a strange air coming out from my nose.its very hot and it smells like burning rubber i was teriffied and i went to see a doctor who presumed it was a sinus infection so he prescribed some antibiotics for me.But none of the pills worked and it kept getting worse by the day.i kept going from one clinic to the other,some doctors even went as far telling me its malaria and typhoid,which i took every desired treatment but nothing worked.

Its now worse that anywhere i sit now smells like someone farted or like its a toilet place,it gets worse when i eat a proteinous food.Everyone around me keep coughing,sneezing,spiting and all sorts of attitude to show disgust and i dont blame them for that coz when i persive it myself i feel like vomiting.It smells so far that even 100metres away you can persive the strong odour ouzing out from my nose..people have called me all sort of names,some say i dont bath,some that knows my hygiene practices say i dont bath well enought but i myself knows what the problem really is.....

The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.i have made sucide attempts twice but my faith for a cure one day is wot keeps me going and i pray n hope i dont attempt a third one..thanks
Try BLACK SEED

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by pweetymama(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
My immediate younger bro had same issue wen we were younger.d smell grew worse dat once he is in a room,u can percieve it.he carried it for years,till it became unbearable.Mum took him to an ENT doctor and insisted on a flush for both d nose n ear.she told us that there was all sorts of rubbish that came out from d flush and they were rotten thereby causing d smell.pls,insist on a flush from an ENT.U neva can tell.

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by dessiejay000(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
diegs:
Post-nasal drip associated with a transient cold or allergy attack can be effectively treated with a variety of home remedies that focus on loosening, thinning or drying up mucous secretions. This is why when you have a cold, you’re told to drink lots of fluids. Warm fluids like soup and herbal teas use heat to thin and flush out mucus. You can get robbitussin

A humidifier will have the same effect. Some people swear by breathing the steam made by running a hot shower in a closed bathroom, putting your nose over the heat with tower covering your face and the hot water bowl or by breathing Neti pot fumes

Finally, people who still have their tonsils need to be aware of just how much tonsils can contribute to chronic halitosis. Because so many people today have had their tonsils removed, tonsil stones are often overlooked or misdiagnosed.

Two of the products in the TheraBreath Tonsil Stone Kits are the Aktiv Oxigen serum and nasal-sinus drops. These fight tonsil stones by oxygenating the throat, tonsil areas and nas

The best way of treating the bad breath associated with post nasal drip is to treat sources of excess mucous production and to eliminate the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria that thrive in that particular medium.
u just dey blow grammer..
What's d summary of ur post.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by larrybee2017(f): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why not try our herbal product and you will glad you did. they have been duely tested and proven to be efficient if interested contact me on 08036156899
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Greyworm: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2015
I smell kidney decay _sorry to say this jst my opinion
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by drehdinho(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2015
I am short of words. All I can say is ,I believe God that answered others who had once been in your shoes shall answer you soonest.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Bflexing(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Smartestelvis:

I understand the feeling bro. Doctors cannot help you, they will either make it worst or tell you something to keep you coming every time for your money. You don't want to try things that will irritate it the more. Happened to my dad and they told him to do surgery which they said its 50/50, he may "go" in the process. But guess what, he is doing okay now...all gone. Contact me and I guess I can help, but...
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by smilingjee(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2015
You have a disorder called Sinusitis. Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.

What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acute Sinusitis?
Some of the primary symptoms of acute sinusitis include:

Facial pain/pressure
Nasal stuffiness
Nasal discharge
Loss of smell
Cough/congestion
Additional symptoms may include:

Fever
Bad breath
Fatigue
Dental pain

Please see a doctor ASAP before it becomes acute

2 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Modelling(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Smartestelvis:
the painfull part of an ilment is wen evryone deserts u includin d ones u clld bestfrnds now treats u with cruelty....nobdy wnts 2 understand me,its nw as if i'm a freak,God y me...it still feels like a dream 2 me
I can feel ur pain but just trust in God he can do it. Remember ur case is not close 2 laprosy dat he cured nor is ur case the worst sickness in ds our own time. Just keep praying trying other medical solutions as well. Then please you can ask why not why you so dat it wont look you want it 2 be another person. May God almighty heal u and be glorified like d blind man in d holy Bible. He said that his (d blind man) was just for d glory of God n nothing more. Sorry oo
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Modelling(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

see why I don't even want to show sympathy, you want to tell me what to do, remain the way you are, disgusting human cursed by a demon.
Are u sure u re not ds devil or its incarnate? How will u have ds kind of mind evb if u re sure of ur so called help? The young man evn suppose 2 be carefull of all sorts of give 1 wit right hand and take millions wit left hand cure.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Modelling(f): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

see why I don't even want to show sympathy, you want to tell me what to do, remain the way you are, disgusting human cursed by a demon.
Are u sure u re not ds devil or its incarnate? How will u have ds kind of mind evb if u re sure of ur so called help? The young man evn suppose 2 be carefull of all sorts of give 1 wit right hand and take millions wit left hand cure. #NO OFENSE INTENDED SHAA#
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
THE HEALING POWER OF GOD WILL TOUCH YOU IN JESUS NAME.
YOU WILL HAVE A TESTIMONY SOON IN JESUS NAME
IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL.
amen
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by adellam16(f): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Smartestelvis:
thnks 4 d sugestion bt i have tried all those even d evr bittter aloe vera,bitter cola,honey u name all kinds of easy 2 get herbs i have used dem n some of dem evn seems 2 worsen d prob
mr man, everybody has suggested cures u claim dey don't work! Maybe u need to seek spiritual counsel since natural tins don't wok
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by shang6ix: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
One of the more persistent causes of chronic bad breath is post-nasal drip. The thick mucus associated with post-nasal drip provides an ideal medium for the anaerobic bacteria that are responsible for the offensive oral odor known as halitosis. Even people with excellent oral hygiene may suffer acutely from this source of bad breath. Regular brushing and flossing won't eliminate bad breath caused by post-nasal drip.

Post-Nasal Drip and Bad Breath
Post-nasal drip is a catchall term for thick deposits of mucus that pool in the sinuses and throat. This can be caused by the common cold, by a more persistent, chronic sinus infection or by allergies. Ironically, the culprit here is often not too much mucus but too little. Glands lining your nose and throat typically produce between one to two quarts of liquid every day. When the mucous glands of the nose and throat produce less liquid, the resulting secretions become thicker. This mucus becomes a standing reservoir in the back of the throat that we struggle to cough up, often unsuccessfully. This is an ideal condition for the proliferation of the anaerobic bacteria that always live in our throats in small quantities.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by EDUECO(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Modern drugs is not the complete solution to your! Bitter kola,garlic and other fruits(uncooked food) is the permanent solution.JUST BECOME A VEGETARIAN because of this. Don't expect a fast solution in a week,it is going to take time!
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by EDUECO(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Modern drugs is not the complete solution to your challenge! Bitter kola,garlic and other fruits(uncooked food) is the permanent solution.JUST BECOME A VEGETARIAN because of this. Don't expect a fast solution in a week,it is going to take time!
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by EDUECO(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Modern drugs is not the complete solution to your challenge! Bitter kola,garlic and other fruits(uncooked food) is the permanent solution.JUST BECOME A VEGETARIAN because of this. Don't expect a fast solution in a week,it is going to take time! Vegetarian diet contains the best healing agents for mankind. Just google the medicinal value of raw food.You will be amazed at your research online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Risks Associated With MouthAction / Stick Used As Drip Stand In Kebbi Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.