Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55494 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Damayor12(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
Infection bro,See a doc.. pray it's not Herpes..Beht seriously O ti ko nkan grin

Anyway, FTC!! O God!! #God Is Real my Brother.
Good things are coming my way this week fa.. wink cheesy

God bless our hustle.. cool

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 9:07pm On May 03, 2015
...GONORRHEA!!! (Google it) angry

218 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Gboliwe: 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
Is the OP serious or being silly?

7 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nickyvil: 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

Seconded ... Std

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Is the OP serious or being silly?

Do one joke with sickness? Or do you?

9 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
Guyman don carry STD, shakara don end

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
My Brother,Na confirm Gonorhea you get. Abeg make the mod move this thing go FP make the Doctors in the house help am

Cc: lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

....bro yor ex is a prostitute....she intensionaly gav u gonorrhea..she fuk u up big time....big time...big big time...and then she moves to the next man! undecided

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by showafrica(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2015
Damayor12:
Infection bro,See a doc.. pray it's not Herpes.. grin

Herpes does not have symptoms....he's got serious infection. Make him go see doc, do culture test and stds simple. He should only pray say HIV no follow. Next time, I warn you, there is no future in the past. Learn to move forward in life. Time does not go backwards, it only goes forward and I have never seen where the earth is going anticlockwise.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by McEwen(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
gonococcus grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by zealot4me(f): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
Sorry op: the lord is ya strength next tym u go dey use rubber

7 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:18pm On May 03, 2015
showafrica:

Herpes does not have symptoms....he's got serious infection. Make him go see doc, do culture test and stds simple. He should only pray say HIV no follow. Next time, I warn you, there is no future in the past. Learn to move forward in life. Time does not go backwards, it only goes forward and I have never seen where the earth is going anticlockwise.

Word...
Tnx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by TrishaP(f): 9:18pm On May 03, 2015
Dude go see a doctor or go run a test.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry

...yes....but it takes a month to recover fully. Bro every time I fuk a babe, I always wear two cooondoms...the number one rule is to always use your own cooondom and never use connndoms provided by the females...sometimes they use pins to put holes in them so u can catch a desease. Go to yor nearest chemist and then hospital tomorrow smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you have made a decision to visit a doctor tomorrow, why bring your issue here then?

I pray its HIV so you can learn how to use protection or stay away from premarital sex
Are u for real? That's harsh and unnecessary.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
My best guess would be gonorrhea. Your ex is probably ignorant of the infection because most women tend to be asymptomatic to gonorrhea. See a doctor ASAP. And stop shaking people you don't hate after touching your privates.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
...only problem is my kondo is 17 inches looong and cant find my size smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2015
ogorkojo:

Are u for real? That's harsh and unnecessary.
are u the lady who infected him? see your doctor too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by BIBblacboy: 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
o boi walai you don chop magun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

...yes....but it takes a month to recover fully. Bro every time I fuk a babe, I always wear two cooondoms...the number one rule is to always use your own cooondom and never use connndoms provided by the females...sometimes they use pins to put holes in them so u can catch a desease. Go to yor nearest chemist and then hospital tomorrow smiley

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by intergral(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
That's why patoranking say its better to self service than to b*ng a prostitute... Go see ya doctor and quite pre-marital sex!

7 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
are u the lady who infected him? see your doctor too
SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ozo13(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
Damayor12:
Infection bro,See a doc.. pray it's not Herpes.. grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by buzquet(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
Doctor yemkem is ur friend

3 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by kilokeys(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
pukes on thread..
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
ogorkojo:

SMH.
learn how to give your own opinion. its a forum OK?

1 Like

NA DAT MEDICINE U DEY HEAR 4 SAMBISA FM...DEM DEY CALL AM [size=19pt]GOKO CLEANSER[/size]...E DEY CURE EVERYTIN...

OP U CASE DEY MAKE ME REMEMBER DOSE PPLE WEY DEY SELL DAT STUFF...

5 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by superwitboss: 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
No doubt it is gonorrhea.. .. See a doc asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.