Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Need Your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise (1149 Views)

(his D*ck Made Me Barren) Your Advise Needed / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise by simplemach(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, i need your advice. For over one month now i have not been in talking terms with my girlfriend, thats to say we are not in good terms. But since last year when everything was ok between us i had promised to buy her a new fone on her birthday which happens to be 2 days from valentines day thats on the 16th of February. My question to you guys now is, should i go ahead to buy the fone and send to her on her birthday or i should just let everything pass by? I also plan to send her a birthday msg on that day, Is this ok. Pls i need matured advice.
Re: I Need Your Advise by luigiajah(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplemach:
Fellow nairalanders, i need your advice. For over one month now i have not been in talking terms with my girlfriend, thats to say we are not in good terms. But since last year when everything was ok between us i had promised to buy her a new fone on her birthday which happens to be 2 days from valentines day thats on the 16th of February. My question to you guys now is, should i go ahead to buy the fone and send to her on her birthday or i should just let everything pass by? I also plan to send her a birthday msg on that day, Is this ok. Pls i need matured advice.
keep to your word.. It shows how mature you are. She might change her mind

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise by pretydiva(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
seconded

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
Maturity bu onye ebee?

Abegi make I hear............

Bro put the money in something better abeg unless you want to be her maga.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise by luigiajah(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maturity bu onye ebee?

Abegi make I hear............

Bro put the money in something better abeg unless you want to be her maga.
issokay.. Everyone is entitled to their opinions..Today Bad For Me.. My Android Smashed Beyond Repair. .How your area?..
Re: I Need Your Advise by wunmi590(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sharply, run straight to where they sell phone and get her iPhone 6 without looking back grin
Re: I Need Your Advise by Tallesty1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
issokay.. Everyone is entitled to their opinions..Today Bad For Me.. My Android Smashed Beyond Repair. .How your area?..
Area dry bro, many people don run go village cause of election. What exactly happened to ur phone?
Re: I Need Your Advise by luigiajah(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Area dry bro, many people don run go village cause of election. What exactly happened to ur phone?
No be small matter.. The phone fell to the floor on it's screen so it got smashed.. E no 2 pain me because d phone no cost sha d only tin wy pain me na all d no.s wy dy d phone and how i go dy post for my blog
Re: I Need Your Advise by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Send her the birthday message and make sure you get her phone as promised.
She is probably waiting to see if you will still keep to your word. And if she doesn't appreciate it cheerup, it doesn't make you less a man.

simplemach:
Re: I Need Your Advise by Sunkyphil(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
bro u still dey buy phone for babe at dis era?u no who she dey with now
Re: I Need Your Advise by Tallesty1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
luigiajah:
No be small matter.. The phone fell to the floor on it's screen so it got smashed.. E no 2 pain me because d phone no cost sha d only tin wy pain me na all d no.s wy dy d phone and how i go dy post for my blog
You didn't back them up?
Re: I Need Your Advise by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was a few years ago in your position and I had to fulfill a promise I made to an ex just a week before we pack up. But unlike you who appear to be inlove I was done with the relationship so if you are trying to use it as a way to win her back it may be counter productive at the end of the day if you both get back together. She may take advantage and wants to maga-rist you further.

But if you don't want to have anything to do with her and you can comfortably afford the phone without affecting you financially then go ahead with it. This is to leave a mark in her life she may never forget in her lifetime
Re: I Need Your Advise by simplemach(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sunkyphil:
bro u still dey buy phone for babe at dis era?u no who she dey with now

hahahaha, broooooos i said its advice i need o.
Re: I Need Your Advise by Charles4075(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot perform. Remember, trust is built through a series of experiences shared with others. When behaviour is consistent, faith in the relationship develops. When promises are broken or people are misled, the bonds of trust are breached. Broken promises imply that the offenders either didn’t think before making the promises, or don’t care that they’ve let you down. They’re also implying that their needs are more important than yours. So, be careful about the promises that you make and with whom you make them. Never promise the moon if you can’t keep a promise, don’t make it next time op.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise by luigiajah(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
You didn't back them up?
i didn't back all up
Re: I Need Your Advise by Epathra(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please don't go out of your way to buy it. If and only if it is convenient for u esp financially no p.

My first post in ages. Tallesty1 and other NLERS be informed.
Re: I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2015
wunmi590:
Sharply, run straight to where they sell phone and get her iPhone 6 without looking back grin
are you serious grin ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise by wunmi590(m): 3:11am On Feb 09, 2015
pelij:
are you serious grin ?

Yes cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Mobile ATM,please do,buy her the phone..

That maybe the genesis of your reconciliation with her..
Re: I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2015
simplemach:

find someone else
who wont diss you when you dont meet up a promise
believe me youd fail to meet up many in future(thats life sometimes we dont get all)
but if you have one that sticks then nothing will ever matter

(1) (Reply)

. / Please Help! What Does She Mean? / See Foolish Reason Why A Guy Refused A Free Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.